Windows 10: Onedrive and FIO

Discus and support Onedrive and FIO in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since FIOS was installed in our home, I am unable to sync documents between my computers on onedrive. Please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PatRomano1, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Onedrive and FIO

Since FIOS was installed in our home, I am unable to sync documents between my computers on onedrive. Please help!

:)

PatRomano1, Sep 16, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    fios is awesome!!! Just saying

Thanks, but not in Manchester *Frown Onedrive and FIO :(

Sasqui, Sep 16, 2018
  4. timta2 Win User

Onedrive and FIO

just got fios, and got problems

Verizon FIOS customer service/support is top notch (My experience and Consumer Reports reader survey confirms). I would suggest giving them a call. My brother has FIOS in Florida and it works great, well except the garbage ActionTec router that they provide (There is firmware bug that allows internet connectivity OR WPA but NOT both!).

timta2, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Onedrive and FIO

1. Onedrive and FIO - Similar Threads - Onedrive FIO

2. Onedrive Desktop Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive Desktop Help: So my Onedrive is telling me that I'm using up too much data 6GB out of 5GB and my desktop is apparently synced onto there, and that's what's taking up 6 GB. I attempted to un-sync the desktop from settings, but it did nothing except now most if not all of my desktop files...
  3. Onedrive Desktop Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive Desktop Help: So my Onedrive is telling me that I'm using up too much data 6GB out of 5GB and my desktop is apparently synced onto there, and that's what's taking up 6 GB. I attempted to un-sync the desktop from settings, but it did nothing except now most if not all of my desktop files...
  4. Onedrive Desktop Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. keine anmeldung zu onedrive möglich

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keine anmeldung zu onedrive möglich: keine anmeldung zu onedrive möglich https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keine-anmeldung-zu-onedrive-m%C3%B6glich/cb995741-7071-48e2-80d0-25676dedec15
  6. keine anmeldung zu onedrive möglich

keine anmeldung zu onedrive möglich: keine anmeldung zu onedrive möglich https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keine-anmeldung-zu-onedrive-m%C3%B6glich/cb995741-7071-48e2-80d0-25676dedec15
  7. keine anmeldung zu onedrive möglich

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?: So... I log in accentually to OneDrive at my Computer at Work and it mess around my Desktop, my Pictures, my Documents... It start downloading files from my computer at Home.-It moves all my Folders from C:\Users\USER\ $*Desktop $*Pictures $*Documents etc. to...
  9. Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?

Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?: So... I log in accentually to OneDrive at my Computer at Work and it mess around my Desktop, my Pictures, my Documents... It start downloading files from my computer at Home.-It moves all my Folders from C:\Users\USER\ $*Desktop $*Pictures $*Documents etc. to...
  10. Onedrive login not working

Onedrive login not working: When trying to login in OneDrive, the login screen bugs out and just gives a white screen instead of allowing me to enter my account or password.This happend after being logged in before a few days before. It had forgotten the login, and after logging in and logging out again...