Windows 10: Onedrive and MS Teams please help

Discus and support Onedrive and MS Teams please help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've been using Onedrive and MS Teams for work. Is there a way to know if the files uploaded in the onedrive and ms teams are taking up space on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/raprap07, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Onedrive and MS Teams please help

I've been using Onedrive and MS Teams for work. Is there a way to know if the files uploaded in the onedrive and ms teams are taking up space on my local storage? If yes, how? and how can I change it so that it will only take the onedrive space?

Also i've been using ms office and saving the file directly to onedrive but it's not uploading to the onedrive storage accessible in MS Teams, is there a way to change this? thank you.

submitted by /u/raprap07
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/raprap07, Oct 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 29, 2020
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Onedrive and MS Teams please help

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Onedrive and MS Teams please help

1. Onedrive and MS Teams please help - Similar Threads - Onedrive Teams please

2. MS Teams help!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Teams help!!!: I need to add a phone number to a pre-existing meeting that has been sent out. How do I do this? Also, no.... The answers I received online didn't help, so don't tell me to find them there. I want to speak to a person....
  3. MS Teams help!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Teams help!!!: I need to add a phone number to a pre-existing meeting that has been sent out. How do I do this? Also, no.... The answers I received online didn't help, so don't tell me to find them there. I want to speak to a person....
  4. MS Teams help!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. MS Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Teams: Hello MS team, I have connected my Bose QC35 headphones updated with latest software to my laptop via bluetooth. In MS teams I selected Audio Devices > Custom, Speaker > Bose Stereo, however in the Microphone list I dont see my Bose Stereo headphones? Speaker is working...
  6. Help with OneDrive Please!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with OneDrive Please!: I store all my stuff on my OneDrive - great! The problem is, it's linked to my ex-partner's server so everything is being backed up on his server. I have changed my password for access to OneDrive but ideally I would like to remove it from the server. Can I do it at my end or...
  7. ms teams

ms teams: how doi delete downloaded files from ms teams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-teams/2050ece5-e872-4c4a-a892-0f6a22efa529
  8. Camera not showing in Device Manager / Skype / MS Teams - please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera not showing in Device Manager / Skype / MS Teams - please help!: Hi I am using an old HP255 laptop running Windows 10 fairly successfully until now. I have a MS Teams interview coming up so went to check my webcam (this is something I have never used, ever) and I can't even find it in Device Manager. Skype says there is no camera...
  9. ONEDRIVE HELP PLEASE

ONEDRIVE HELP PLEASE: Ever since i got onedrive i have had nothing but issues with it. When i try to stop syncing my files it says to wait for the file to stop syncing although it never stops. The limit is 5gb however it still continues although it says i'm already maxed out. I have tried to get...
  10. OneDrive help please

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive help please: Hi. I recently purchased a OneDrive subscription and am having a problem with it not fully syncing my music folder. Locally my music is saved in the Music folder->Artist->Album->Tracks. OneDrive is only syncing the Artist and Album titles but no tracks. All my photos...