Windows 10: Onedrive and onenote?

Discus and support Onedrive and onenote? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys As I like my pc to be very minimilistic (no clutter), any progs/apps not needed, I ditch, but try to make sure they are not needed. At the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by frenchman96, May 4, 2021 at 8:57 AM.

1. Onedrive and onenote?

Hi Guys As I like my pc to be very minimilistic (no clutter), any progs/apps not needed, I ditch, but try to make sure they are not needed. At the moment, I question the need and value of the two in my subject. I know One Drive is a backup of sorts, not sure about One Note, can anyone advise please.

:)

frenchman96, May 4, 2021 at 8:57 AM
  2. SOHO1 Win User

OneNote cannot connect to OneDrive

Windows 7 - No problem, I get a list of all my OneDrive folders for Web Locations.
    Windows 10 - Doesn't connect me logged into OneDrive and I cannot select a location. *Mad
    Note however, *Eek that if I follow the "Microsoft OneDrive" hyperlink right after the words "Web Location", it DOES open the OneDrive folder list automatically in a separate window, but that doesn't get me choice of locations on this screen so that I can choose a location. What's missing here? *Confused

Onedrive and onenote? [​IMG]

My work around for now is to keep switching back to Win7 to use OneNote there when I need to create new notebooks on OneDrive.

3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 4, 2021 at 9:01 AM
  4. Onedrive and onenote?

OneDrive and OneNote

Do the notes saved in OneNote automatically become a part of the OneDrive? In my Nokia Lumia 630 (dual SIM), OneNote is a part of OneDrive although as far as I remember, I never did so. I don't want OneNote to be a part of OneDrive. Please, help.

KamaljeetTak, May 4, 2021 at 9:01 AM
Thema:

Onedrive and onenote?

1. Onedrive and onenote? - Similar Threads - Onedrive onenote

2. ALL Onedrive files including onenote were deleted.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ALL Onedrive files including onenote were deleted.: Today I noticed when opening my onenote that all my notebooks were deleted. Checking the onedrive site I noticed EVERYTHING was gone and in the recycling bin. Has anyone else experienced this? It really makes not sense becuase I don't share anything or synchronize onedrive to...
  3. Intended Roadmap for OneNote for Windows 10 Support for OneDrive Personal Vault

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intended Roadmap for OneNote for Windows 10 Support for OneDrive Personal Vault: The desktop version of OneNote OneNote 2016 is being phased out in favor of the Windows 10 UWP version. But currently ON2016 is the only version to support the new Personal Vault feature of OneDrive. So I'd like to ask if there is anyintention for ONUWP toeventually support...
  4. With RSA PKCS disabled on windows 10 1903 outlook, onedrive, OneNote and few other O365...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    With RSA PKCS disabled on windows 10 1903 outlook, onedrive, OneNote and few other O365...: i, We have recently started upgrading windows 10 system to 1903 and after the upgrade we started noticing that O365 services stopped working. current solution which i can find is to enable PKCS which is not safe. Older version of 1903 we never had this issue, only after...
  5. 'We’re updating OneNote / Calculator / OneDrive or any winodow App. It should be ready to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    'We’re updating OneNote / Calculator / OneDrive or any winodow App. It should be ready to...: I am constantly getting 'We’re updating OneNote or any winodow App. It should be ready to use again shortly. I have tried checking Window Updates but starting to get really annoying!...
  6. Convert local one note for 2016 to onedrive and access my the onenote app on my mac

in Windows 10 Customization
    Convert local one note for 2016 to onedrive and access my the onenote app on my mac: How do I move my OneNote 2016 files stored locally on my PC and make them accessible to my OneNote app on my Mac https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-local-one-note-for-2016-to-onedrive-and/e0862775-4c62-4737-8f93-5e2a2d880d0e
  7. Onedrive Non-stop trying to sign-on but it does not...no error either = no sync of onenote,...

Onedrive Non-stop trying to sign-on but it does not...no error either = no sync of onenote,...: Hello All, I'm on a windows 10 account at work, with a full 365 suite active, corporate onedrive active etcetc. In my windows explorer, I have also added my personal (@live.com) onedrive account to be able to sync some private data once in a while aswell. The onedrive for...
  8. How do I get OneNote to store on OneDrive?

How do I get OneNote to store on OneDrive?: I have OneNote on my PC, and I want to put it on OneDrive, but I cannot find a way. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-onenote-to-store-on-onedrive/6ec46680-ec8d-4ea4-bb09-2f4ea41d9060"
  9. !! Help with OneNote sync with onedrive, online, android!!???

in Microsoft Office and 365
    !! Help with OneNote sync with onedrive, online, android!!???: Hi. I am having trouble syncing OneNote on my ASUS C302CA Chromebook and my Oneplus 5 Android phone. I've included some attachments as it is easier to see what I mean if that's alright. I have repeatedly signed out of all versions in an attempt to sync properly using my...
  10. OneNote cannot connect to OneDrive

OneNote cannot connect to OneDrive: Windows 7 - No problem, I get a list of all my OneDrive folders for Web Locations. Windows 10 - Doesn't connect me logged into OneDrive and I cannot select a location. *Mad Note however, *Eek that if I follow the "Microsoft OneDrive" hyperlink right after the words "Web...