Windows 10: OneDrive and PC Gaming

Discus and support OneDrive and PC Gaming in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. I am relatively new to PC gaming, so I do not know a lot about terminology, so keep that in mind if you choose to respond. I use the Epic Games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by terdysmurphy, Feb 19, 2021.

1. OneDrive and PC Gaming

Hello. I am relatively new to PC gaming, so I do not know a lot about terminology, so keep that in mind if you choose to respond. I use the Epic Games launcher to run the only two games I play, rocket League and Fortnite. It appears that when I downloaded them for the first time, they downloaded to my One Drive, taking up all the space. So I moved the Files for the games to my SSD, and they just created a duplicate. So then I had files for games on my SSD and OneDrive. I tried uninstalling and redownloading the games, onto my SSD, but they would always go to my OneDrive. I tried deleting the game files off my onedrive, but it still says that it is full. I don't understand how I could delete things that took up space, and it is still full. Now I can't do work because nothing can save and it's all a mess. Any help is needed, thank you.

:)

terdysmurphy, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

OneDrive and PC Gaming

1. OneDrive and PC Gaming - Similar Threads - OneDrive Gaming

2. [Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?: I have a issue with OneDrive. I am a gamer and I'm using Windows 11 Pro. The problem I have is that games I play creates a folder in "Documents" for all my saved data for that particular game. I am unable to modify the folder directory for the saved data. Due to how OneDrive...
  3. [Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Onedrive Issue] How do I Keep game files local but sync everything else in documents folder?: I have a issue with OneDrive. I am a gamer and I'm using Windows 11 Pro. The problem I have is that games I play creates a folder in "Documents" for all my saved data for that particular game. I am unable to modify the folder directory for the saved data. Due to how OneDrive...
  4. How to stop OneDrive from syncing and duplicating EA Game files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop OneDrive from syncing and duplicating EA Game files.: Hello,I am recently having issues with EA about one of their games. However, they have noticed that I use OneDrive. I do need it on, but not with a game that I am playing. Currently, that folder where the game is located in Documents has a red X because OneDrive did flag it.I...
  5. How to stop OneDrive from syncing and duplicating EA Game files.

How to stop OneDrive from syncing and duplicating EA Game files.: Hello,I am recently having issues with EA about one of their games. However, they have noticed that I use OneDrive. I do need it on, but not with a game that I am playing. Currently, that folder where the game is located in Documents has a red X because OneDrive did flag it.I...
  6. Games are automatically saving to C;/Users/User/Onedrive/Documents, even though I've...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Games are automatically saving to C;/Users/User/Onedrive/Documents, even though I've...: Hi,I don't want my games to be saving to the onedrive folder, partly because I don't want files being uploaded to the cloud but also for general housekeeping of my PC folders.It seems a lot of games have default save location to C;/Users/User/Onedrive/Documents, so when I...
  7. Games are automatically saving to C;/Users/User/Onedrive/Documents, even though I've...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games are automatically saving to C;/Users/User/Onedrive/Documents, even though I've...: Hi,I don't want my games to be saving to the onedrive folder, partly because I don't want files being uploaded to the cloud but also for general housekeeping of my PC folders.It seems a lot of games have default save location to C;/Users/User/Onedrive/Documents, so when I...
  8. Games are automatically saving to C;/Users/User/Onedrive/Documents, even though I've...

9. OneDrive SteelSeries GG Uploaded Videos Has No Discord Voice + In-game sounds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive SteelSeries GG Uploaded Videos Has No Discord Voice + In-game sounds.: I can hear my friends voice, but I cannot hear my own voice + ingame effects. This is a issue. I need help. I know someone said it is a type issue,but all VIDEOS are MP4. I need help...
  10. OneDrive SteelSeries GG Uploaded Videos Has No Discord Voice + In-game sounds.

OneDrive SteelSeries GG Uploaded Videos Has No Discord Voice + In-game sounds.: I can hear my friends voice, but I cannot hear my own voice + ingame effects. This is a issue. I need help. I know someone said it is a type issue,but all VIDEOS are MP4. I need help...