Windows 10: OneDrive and Screenshots

Discus and support OneDrive and Screenshots in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I currently have a computer running windows 10, that was set up with One Drive. However, this morning when I tried to load OneDrive, it gave me a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Anonymous_573, Feb 5, 2019.

1. OneDrive and Screenshots

I currently have a computer running windows 10, that was set up with One Drive. However, this morning when I tried to load OneDrive, it gave me a message saying "Sorry, there was a problem displaying this folder" I've tried reloading it, but it won't let me load or access. This isn'ta big deal, since I have copies of pretty much everything important in my SSD, but it would be nice to access. Also, in the file menu, the section for OneDrive is gone, even though I haven't actually delete anything. Also, ever since this has happened, it seems that the computer won't take screenshots, even though it used to just by pressing the "PrtSc" button before the issue, which is an inconvenience. I really need help with this as I need One Drive to actually open up so I can acess my files.

:)

Anonymous_573, Feb 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 5, 2019
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Feb 5, 2019
  4. OneDrive and Screenshots

Save images/documents to my computer WITHOUT OneDrive being in the link

We suggest that you change the Auto Save location to This PC only in OneDrive settings. To do so, follow these steps:

If the OneDrive available in the taskbar, follow these steps:

• On the right-hand corner at the bottom part beside time and date, click the up arrow to get the OneDrive icon and then right-click on it and then select
      Settings. Like the image shown below:
    • Go to the Auto Save tab, Change the Documents
      and Pictures location to This PC only and then make sure there no tick for
      Photos and videos and also for Screenshots. Like what’s shown below:
    • Click OK to apply the changes.
    • Go back to step 1, go to the Account tab and click the
      Unlink OneDrive
    • Follow the step 1 once again and select Exit.

If the OneDrive is no longer available in the taskbar, follow these steps:

• Click the Start menu and type in OneDrive and then select the first result.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account associated with your OneDrive and then follow the instructions to complete the login.
    • On the right-hand corner at the bottom part beside time and date, click the up arrow to get the OneDrive icon and then right-click on it and then select
      Settings. Like the image shown below:
    • Go to the Auto Save tab, Change the Documents
      and Pictures location to This PC only and then make sure there no tick for
      Photos and videos and also for Screenshots. Like what’s shown below:
    • Click OK to apply the changes.
    • Go back to step 1, go to the Account tab and click the
      Unlink OneDrive
    • Follow the step 1 once again and select Exit.

Let us know the result of your troubleshooting.

Genevieve Cri, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive and Screenshots

1. OneDrive and Screenshots - Similar Threads - OneDrive Screenshots

2. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  3. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  4. automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore: Hi.till recent, i was able to push the print screen button on my pc to take a full screen screenshot of the window and all of my screenshots saved into my Picture >Screenshots folder automatically. But I think due to the recent updates, whenever I press the print screen...
  5. automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore

automatic saving of screenshots in OneDrive doesn't work anymore: Hi.till recent, i was able to push the print screen button on my pc to take a full screen screenshot of the window and all of my screenshots saved into my Picture >Screenshots folder automatically. But I think due to the recent updates, whenever I press the print screen...
  6. What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?: I have two PCs, both are setup to save screenshots to my OneDrive under the same account. The issue is that my second PC has not been connected to the Internet for several months. So screenshots on that PC have not been "synchronized" with the cloud.I'm concerned about is...
  7. What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?

What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?: I have two PCs, both are setup to save screenshots to my OneDrive under the same account. The issue is that my second PC has not been connected to the Internet for several months. So screenshots on that PC have not been "synchronized" with the cloud.I'm concerned about is...
  8. What happens if two PCs are setup to save screenshots to the same OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Screenshots not saving to PC or OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots not saving to PC or OneDrive: I can't find my screenshots anywhere. All of the threads I've read here suggest they're being saved to OneDrive, but that is not the case. My settings are set to store on PC and my OneDrive is empty. I have a screenshots folder but it remains empty. What can I do?...
  10. Screenshots not saving to PC or OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screenshots not saving to PC or OneDrive: I can't find my screenshots anywhere. All of the threads I've read here suggest they're being saved to OneDrive, but that is not the case. My settings are set to store on PC and my OneDrive is empty. I have a screenshots folder but it remains empty. What can I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive screenshot