Windows 10: OneDrive and Toolbar

Discus and support OneDrive and Toolbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all. Did a recent OneDrive update cause the icon on the toolbar to change? Because It's now been stuck left to my audio slider and right to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Faith, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Faith Win User

OneDrive and Toolbar

Hi all. Did a recent OneDrive update cause the icon on the toolbar to change? Because It's now been stuck left to my audio slider and right to my ethernet icon when I turned on my PC today. At first the entire toolbar blinked (like we can see when Microsoft apps are being updated) and two of my icons inside the "Arrow" didn't load, even though both programs worked fine. I restarted my computer and that fixed itself, but OneDrive is now on the toolbar instead of it being inside the arrow.

I just want to know if this is something everyone else is seeing also after a recent update to it?
    and second, can this placement change cause the toolbar to "blink" and make other icons "disappear"? Because I don't know what that was all about. My only explanation is that placemenet change caused it initially.

:)

Faith, Jul 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 12, 2019
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

OneDrive and Toolbar

bookmarks toolbar

Hi Leonard,

To better assist you regarding bookmarks toolbar in Microsoft Edge, we recommend that you follow these easy quick steps on how to add bookmarks. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge, then on the address bar type a specific website (e.g. www.facebook.com).
    • Click the Star button, from the drop-down list select
      Favorites Bar
      then click on Save.

OneDrive and Toolbar ef1cdad2-bf16-4585-a6e4-63085e0c352e.jpg

• You can see that the web address will be added in the toolbar.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive and Toolbar

1. OneDrive and Toolbar - Similar Threads - OneDrive Toolbar

2. Can't log into local account after setting up onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't log into local account after setting up onedrive: Hi, I have always been using a local account on my computer (not a Microsoft account). Yesterday, I setup OneDrive and Office 365, and I singed into both with my Microsoft account. Now, every time I log in (using my local account username and password), it tells me I...
  3. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.35.2 for Android - July 19

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 5.35.2 for Android - July 19: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  4. MS OneDrive Program necessary to run Win10? De-installation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS OneDrive Program necessary to run Win10? De-installation?: As far as I can see MS OneDrive is (oftentimes) pre-installed on Win10 systems. Can I uninstall this "Feature"/Program without affecting Win10? When I setup my Win10 computer I did NOT specify a MS account. I use just local accounts. Peter 136918
  5. Windows 10 not showing photo thumbnails on Onedrive Folders. (about 15% of the thumbs ARE...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 not showing photo thumbnails on Onedrive Folders. (about 15% of the thumbs ARE...: I have dealt with this issue for more than one year. Not all thumbnails are missing, but about 85%. If I move to some of the missing thumbnails files outside Onedrive I'm able to see thumbnails. Actually, if I COPY any of those files to a different folder inside...
  6. OneDrive icon looks different on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive icon looks different on Taskbar: I am running Windows 10 v1809 and I have not signed in to OneDrive and never will as I keep my backups offline. I noticed that the OneDrive cloud icon on the Taskbar has a line or a slash mark through it. Is this how the OneDrive icon should look like when I am not signed...
  7. How to use OneDrive

How to use OneDrive: I have some questions about OneDrive. Can I use it to simply backup my files? Is there a storage limit. Can I backup files without turning on file sync? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-onedrive/51b10371-a206-4e79-95e8-cd607adcc6ee
  8. Can't open downloaded files from OneDrive

Can't open downloaded files from OneDrive: [ATTACH] As shown above, when I trying to open the downloaded file from one drive It is not opening, but if I go and check that file in one drive it is opening and all the details are correct. This error happens for all files in my one drive I can't download anything....
  9. Enable OneDrive on Windows 10 Kisok-enabled Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable OneDrive on Windows 10 Kisok-enabled Computers: Our company has Microsoft 365 deployed. We setup Kiosk mode on Intune, and only specified Win32 Apps available to AzureAD users. How to setup the Intune device configuration so that AzureAD users logging in Kiosk-enabled computers will be able to access their OneDrive...
  10. OneDrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive: OneDrive is stuck on "signing in" and is causing loading issues. How do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive/c47f517c-c148-40ec-93ea-9c9014da9343