Windows 10: OneDrive and Toolbar

Discus and support OneDrive and Toolbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all. Did a recent OneDrive update cause the icon on the toolbar to change? Because It's now been stuck left to my audio slider and right to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Faith, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Faith Win User

OneDrive and Toolbar

Hi all. Did a recent OneDrive update cause the icon on the toolbar to change? Because It's now been stuck left to my audio slider and right to my ethernet icon when I turned on my PC today. At first the entire toolbar blinked (like we can see when Microsoft apps are being updated) and two of my icons inside the "Arrow" didn't load, even though both programs worked fine. I restarted my computer and that fixed itself, but OneDrive is now on the toolbar instead of it being inside the arrow.

I just want to know if this is something everyone else is seeing also after a recent update to it?
    and second, can this placement change cause the toolbar to "blink" and make other icons "disappear"? Because I don't know what that was all about. My only explanation is that placemenet change caused it initially.

:)

Faith, Jul 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 12, 2019
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

OneDrive and Toolbar

bookmarks toolbar

Hi Leonard,

To better assist you regarding bookmarks toolbar in Microsoft Edge, we recommend that you follow these easy quick steps on how to add bookmarks. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge, then on the address bar type a specific website (e.g. www.facebook.com).
    • Click the Star button, from the drop-down list select
      Favorites Bar
      then click on Save.

OneDrive and Toolbar ef1cdad2-bf16-4585-a6e4-63085e0c352e.jpg

• You can see that the web address will be added in the toolbar.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive and Toolbar

1. OneDrive and Toolbar - Similar Threads - OneDrive Toolbar

2. Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?: So... I log in accentually to OneDrive at my Computer at Work and it mess around my Desktop, my Pictures, my Documents... It start downloading files from my computer at Home.-It moves all my Folders from C:\Users\USER\ $*Desktop $*Pictures $*Documents etc. to...
  3. Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?: So... I log in accentually to OneDrive at my Computer at Work and it mess around my Desktop, my Pictures, my Documents... It start downloading files from my computer at Home.-It moves all my Folders from C:\Users\USER\ $*Desktop $*Pictures $*Documents etc. to...
  4. Onedrive login not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive login not working: When trying to login in OneDrive, the login screen bugs out and just gives a white screen instead of allowing me to enter my account or password.This happend after being logged in before a few days before. It had forgotten the login, and after logging in and logging out again...
  5. Onedrive login not working

Onedrive login not working: When trying to login in OneDrive, the login screen bugs out and just gives a white screen instead of allowing me to enter my account or password.This happend after being logged in before a few days before. It had forgotten the login, and after logging in and logging out again...
  6. Onedrive login not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts: I use LibreOffice. When a LibreOffice document is open, it creates a lock file in the folder which prevents a second user with access to the same folder from modifying the document while it is open by the first user. However, OneDrive doesn't synchronise the lock files across...
  8. OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts

OneDrive doesn't synchronise hidden lock files that prevent version conflicts: I use LibreOffice. When a LibreOffice document is open, it creates a lock file in the folder which prevents a second user with access to the same folder from modifying the document while it is open by the first user. However, OneDrive doesn't synchronise the lock files across...
  9. how to end the paralyzing confusion caused by ONEdrive

how to end the paralyzing confusion caused by ONEdrive: To whom may understand how detrimental Onedrive's behaviour is!Simply put: I do NOT WANT Onedrive taking over my filemanagement - ever! I want the opposite: Onedrive should NOT save let alone sync anything UNLESS I instruct it to do so, be it once, be it always. I have used...
  10. Changing email in windows toolbar onedrive

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changing email in windows toolbar onedrive: I am trying to link a work email to my computer. When i sign into the email on onedrive, the option pops up of is this a work or personal account. If i choose work account and type in password it says password incorrect. If i choose personal it accepts my password. I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to save one drive to tool bar