Windows 10: Onedrive Android

Discus and support Onedrive Android in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have my files in Onedrive and can access them from my Windows 10 laptop and they update fine However, i have tried to set up onedrive on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NickRowlatt, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Onedrive Android

Hi
    I have my files in Onedrive and can access them from my Windows 10 laptop and they update fine

However, i have tried to set up onedrive on my android phone and it appears to open but all the files and folders are stuck as they were on 20 January.

I assumed this was a fault on the phone being out of date and have just bought a new phone. However, this is still stuck on 20 January as well. I cannot see anywhere in either Windows version or android version where I can turn updat on or off

Any ideas how I can sort this?

Thanks

Nick

:)

NickRowlatt, Mar 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Troubleshooting Android 6 screencast to Windows 10

If the Connect app isn't working, try another one. Here is a site with a few suggestions; it also has app descriptions and step-by-step instructions for installation and use. The downloads are also linked on the site.

Suggested ways to cast Android to PC

FredSavage187, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

Onedrive Android

Whatsapp photos do not sync with OneDrive

Hi Luddy,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums,

You may try adding the photos manually by using the Upload tool of the OneDrive app. Please follow the steps mentioned in the article below.

Upload files or photos to OneDrive in Android

We we do have a dedicated support forum for OneDrive related issues, I suggest to get in touch with OneDrive Support team, where we have the professionals well equipped with the knowledge on this subject. Please follow the steps given below.

• Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser.
    • Click the '?' help icon on the top banner of the page and select
      Email OneDrive support.
    • Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

For additional help, please refer to the following article.

OneDrive Help Center

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Onedrive Android

1. Onedrive Android - Similar Threads - Onedrive Android

2. Onedrive android app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive android app: The app keeps syncing screenshots into the drive, I have unchecked the screenshots folder in camera backup settings but it keeps uploading screenshotsto the drive still...
  3. Onedrive android app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive android app: The app keeps syncing screenshots into the drive, I have unchecked the screenshots folder in camera backup settings but it keeps uploading screenshotsto the drive still...
  4. Onedrive android app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive android app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now...: I only want 1 folder to upload to onedrive app on android phone.I have unchecked the camera folder but all the pictures stays in the upload section and nothing else uploads now. Its stuck.I have cleared cache. I have force stopped the app. I have logged out and in. I have...
  5. Onedrive android app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now...

Onedrive android app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now...: I only want 1 folder to upload to onedrive app on android phone.I have unchecked the camera folder but all the pictures stays in the upload section and nothing else uploads now. Its stuck.I have cleared cache. I have force stopped the app. I have logged out and in. I have...
  6. What is the setting on Android for Onedrive to keep it from backing up files it has already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the setting on Android for Onedrive to keep it from backing up files it has already...: I remove them from Camera Roll and then they are back! I uninstalled the last update and it seemed to stop. Camera back up is even turned off! I am running version 6.89. I did get a new phone so something might be set wrong. Thanks for your attention in this matter....
  7. What is the setting on Android for Onedrive to keep it from backing up files it has already...

What is the setting on Android for Onedrive to keep it from backing up files it has already...: I remove them from Camera Roll and then they are back! I uninstalled the last update and it seemed to stop. Camera back up is even turned off! I am running version 6.89. I did get a new phone so something might be set wrong. Thanks for your attention in this matter....
  8. OneDrive App on Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive App on Android: I have the OneDrive App on my Android phone and it seems to work OK.The App's icon has a red number over it - it used to be 1 and now it is 2.However I cannot work out what this number refers to - there are no notifications, or anything else that I can find which needs my...
  9. OneDrive App on Android

OneDrive App on Android: I have the OneDrive App on my Android phone and it seems to work OK.The App's icon has a red number over it - it used to be 1 and now it is 2.However I cannot work out what this number refers to - there are no notifications, or anything else that I can find which needs my...
  10. How to sync all the videos on Onedrive on android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sync all the videos on Onedrive on android: When I first click on the video it will load, but in second time, click it will take me straight to the video which I wanted but I wanted to do with all the videos I have with 1 click, is this possible on android mobile....