Windows 10: OneDrive Announcements at Ignite 2017

Discus and support OneDrive Announcements at Ignite 2017 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today at Microsoft Ignite 2017, we announced new innovations that further empower you to share and work together, to inform and engage people, to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

OneDrive Announcements at Ignite 2017

Source: OneDrive Annoucements at Ignite

:)

Brink, Sep 25, 2017
  2. 過客_os Win User

OneNote and Office Mobile not syncing to OneDrive on Windows Phone 8.1

I have same problem too!! wp8.1 htc8X

On 2017/4/11,I can download/upload any excel/word files on Onedrive.

But from 2017/4/12 ,I can only download the file that uploaded to Onedrive on 2017/4/11 and earlier -for example:

if I create a file by WP on 2017/4/12,I can't upload it to Onedrive;

if I modify a file that existed on Onedrive by WP on 2017/4/12, I can't save it to Onedrive;

if I use a PC and create a file and upload it to Enedrive on 2017/4/12, then I can't download it by WP (but I can download other files that created before 2017/4/11 and earlier on Onedrive).

過客_os, Sep 25, 2017
  3. st_bus Win User
    Redstone 3WhEn WILl MICROSOFT

RS2 should be available shortly (april / june 2017)

RS3 is planned for fall 2017. What features will be included are not officially announced yet.

st_bus, Sep 25, 2017
Thema:

OneDrive Announcements at Ignite 2017

1. OneDrive Announcements at Ignite 2017 - Similar Threads - OneDrive Announcements Ignite

2. Excel Announcements at Microsoft Ignite 2019 Office

in Windows 10 News
    Excel Announcements at Microsoft Ignite 2019 Office: Microsoft Ignite 2019 has begun and there are lots of announcements coming your way throughout the week. Here is some of the Excel news that will be presented at Ignite this year: Easily turn data into insights with natural language query Rolling out today to Office...
  3. What is New in Microsoft Teams announced at Ignite 2019

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Microsoft Teams announced at Ignite 2019: New innovations in Microsoft Teams enhance collaboration and business processes for all workers Today at Ignite, we are announcing a ton of new capabilities in Teams to help customers in all industries work in new ways and better respond to the evolving needs of their...
  4. Announcing Microsoft Ignite The Tour

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Ignite The Tour: Join us for free deep technical training coming to a city near you! We’re excited to announce Microsoft Ignite The Tour, a free technical training event for developers and tech professionals, is coming to a city near you. Our top engineers are hitting the road to bring to...
  5. OneDrive Announcements at Microsoft Ignite 2018

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Announcements at Microsoft Ignite 2018: Today at the Microsoft Ignite conference, we announced new innovations for OneDrive to better connect you to your personal and shared files in Office 365, from any device. We’re making it easier to share and work together in real-time while using the power of artificial...
  6. Windows wrap-up: Microsoft Ignite 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows wrap-up: Microsoft Ignite 2017: From an in-depth look at modern deployment and management with Microsoft 365 to demos of the latest Windows 10 threat protections, Microsoft Ignite 2017 offered IT pros the opportunity to get up to speed and get a look at the future of what’s coming with Windows 10. Many of...
  7. Microsoft Ignite 2017 Pre-registration Announcement

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Ignite 2017 Pre-registration Announcement: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date Microsoft Ignite is headed to sunny Orlando, Florida September 25-29, 2017. Pre-register now! 65464
  8. The Outlook guide to Microsoft Ignite 2017

in Windows 10 News
    The Outlook guide to Microsoft Ignite 2017: Hey all, hope you are getting excited for Ignite! We have a great slate of sessions scheduled this year for Outlook, spanning each of our different client and key scenarios like groups and calendaring. To make it easier to find us in Orlando, I've pulled together a list of...
  9. Ignite 2017 – Windows 10 Deployment And Management Sessions

in Windows 10 News
    Ignite 2017 – Windows 10 Deployment And Management Sessions: It’s almost that time of year, Microsoft’s Ignite event takes place in September 25th 2017, and here are a few of the sessions that focus on Windows 10 to help give you an idea of which ones you might want to consider attending, or alternatively, and more likely for the...
  10. OneDrive burns brightly at Microsoft Ignite

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive burns brightly at Microsoft Ignite: We’ve had an incredible week here in Chicago! There have been so many cool innovation announcements from all over the company. OneDrive is benefiting from many of these broader Microsoft investments but we’ve also spent this week outlining more details of the features we’re...