Windows 10: OneDrive App and Website

Discus and support OneDrive App and Website in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is an issue today, although the Microsoft status page for OneDrive says 'All Ok' When I load OneDrive I can search for all my files but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CallMeSteven, Jun 23, 2020.

1. OneDrive App and Website

This is an issue today, although the Microsoft status page for OneDrive says 'All Ok'

When I load OneDrive I can search for all my files but when I click on 'My Files' on the right hand side of the webpage (Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.) or on the App for Windows all I get is a blank page. The odd thing is that the Android OneDrive app IS working perfectly.

Can someone else verify the above please. Thanks

:)

CallMeSteven, Jun 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to play Videos in OneDrive website

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I completely understand that you have not received any response from the support team. As you are unable to play videos in the app and on OneDrive website, I suggest you to refer the article

Video formats you can play on the OneDrive website
    to know about the video formats that are supported by OneDrive website.

You can get in touch with the OneDrive support team, follow the below steps to contact the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 23, 2020
  4. OneDrive App and Website

app connection to onedrive

Hi Amrit,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What happens when you try to connect this app to Cloud?
    2. Are you getting any error code or error message while trying to connect?
    3. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

Please follow the below suggested steps, so that you can link your app with Cloud (OneDrive).

1. Launch the
      Book Bazaar Reader app.
    2. Right click on the launched Window.
    3. You should be getting the options at the left bottom of the screen with
      Add a book, Cloud and Select.
    4. Click on Cloud option, select
      Connect to the Cloud (OneDrive) and follow the onscreen prompts.
    5. Sign in with the same user account which is associated with OneDrive to check the status of the issue.

You may also refer the article Add
    and sync shared folders to OneDrive
    for more information.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive App and Website

1. OneDrive App and Website - Similar Threads - OneDrive App Website

2. Office/OneDrive websites asking for PassKey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office/OneDrive websites asking for PassKey: I have been using Microsoft Authenticator and Passwordless Signin in for a while now, along with HELLO on my Desktop and Surface. On my Mac to use my OneDrive Private Vault I have to use the website then use a Code on Authenticator to unlock it.Starting the last week or so my...
  3. Office/OneDrive websites asking for PassKey

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office/OneDrive websites asking for PassKey: I have been using Microsoft Authenticator and Passwordless Signin in for a while now, along with HELLO on my Desktop and Surface. On my Mac to use my OneDrive Private Vault I have to use the website then use a Code on Authenticator to unlock it.Starting the last week or so my...
  4. Shop, Website or App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shop, Website or App: Error Buy Products ModioError Buy Products Ajeeb SouqError Buy Products extra store Saudi arabiaError buy products apple https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shop-website-or-app/9b1a0a7f-7220-40b6-88bc-7a3dafbbddf0
  5. Shop, Website or App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shop, Website or App: Error Buy Products ModioError Buy Products Ajeeb SouqError Buy Products extra store Saudi arabiaError buy products apple https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shop-website-or-app/9b1a0a7f-7220-40b6-88bc-7a3dafbbddf0
  6. Apps for Websites not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps for Websites not working: Updated to Win 10 Version 2004 19041.388. Apps for websites aren't working properly. Clicking a link in an e-mail for Twitter repeatedly bring up the "How do you want to open this?" dialog. Example: Control Panel - Apps for Websites shows links for t\Twitter should be...
  7. OneDrive website is broken: captioning not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive website is broken: captioning not working: I'm not sure where to report this, as OneDrive is not mentioned in Community forums. Nor is there anything related to Microsoft websites. So I hope this finds its way to the right person. I've uploaded files to onedrive.live.com as I often do, arranged the order of the...
  8. Cortana opens locally stored OneDrive files in OneDrive website instead of app

Cortana opens locally stored OneDrive files in OneDrive website instead of app: When I search for a file in Cortana that I have stored in OneDrive and stored locally on my computer it REFUSES to open the locally stored file in the default app and instead opens it in the garbage OneDrive website in my browser! For instance, I have a collection of PDFs...
  9. Videos will not play on OneDrive website

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Videos will not play on OneDrive website: I am unable to play the videos on OneDrive website because they occasionally stop playing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-will-not-play-on-onedrive-website/4f2ae82e-27f5-4b0d-8f9f-351e46f949d0
  10. Unable to play Videos in OneDrive website

Unable to play Videos in OneDrive website: Hello- I have been emailing the support for over a month sending HAR files along with anything else asked of me, My videos all of a sudden stopped playing in the APP on my devices along with not playing in the Onedrive website. I cannot get a response for the last two...