Windows 10: OneDrive app in iPhone

Discus and support OneDrive app in iPhone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I downloaded OneDrive app in my iPhone. But in the folder photos I cannot see few pics and there isn't even a preview. And when I go to the Photos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FrancescaPenna1, Aug 30, 2021.

1. OneDrive app in iPhone

Hi, I downloaded OneDrive app in my iPhone. But in the folder photos I cannot see few pics and there isn't even a preview. And when I go to the Photos app in my laptop and click on these pictures I get the following message:It appears that we do not support this file format. Can somebody help me?*** Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office / OneDrive / iPhone & iPad / Office Mobile apps***

:)

FrancescaPenna1, Aug 30, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 30, 2021
  3. farlex85 Win User
    Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Aug 30, 2021
  4. W1zzard Win User

OneDrive app in iPhone

Iphone app connection error

Ah yes, that's a bug in the iPhone app.. I'm getting it myself when using it on my iPhone.. just need to find some time to fix it, and get the app approved by Apple...

W1zzard, Aug 30, 2021
Thema:

OneDrive app in iPhone

1. OneDrive app in iPhone - Similar Threads - OneDrive app iPhone

2. See iPhones signed into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    See iPhones signed into OneDrive: Hello,I have two iPhones that I believe are signed into the OneDrive app. One of them is lost, and I would like to sign it out. However, neither phone is showing up in the devices panel, either "regular" or iOS devices. I tried the 'sign out of all devices' option in the...
  3. See iPhones signed into OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    See iPhones signed into OneDrive: Hello,I have two iPhones that I believe are signed into the OneDrive app. One of them is lost, and I would like to sign it out. However, neither phone is showing up in the devices panel, either "regular" or iOS devices. I tried the 'sign out of all devices' option in the...
  4. Onedrive not syncing to iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive not syncing to iphone: Suddenly, Onedrive stopped syncing with Onedrive on my iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-not-syncing-to-iphone/9b4f004b-a82f-4c10-8a37-2535475122a7
  5. Onedrive not syncing to iphone

Onedrive not syncing to iphone: Suddenly, Onedrive stopped syncing with Onedrive on my iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-not-syncing-to-iphone/9b4f004b-a82f-4c10-8a37-2535475122a7
  6. OneDrive app on iPhone - Why camera roll saves photos in different formats

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive app on iPhone - Why camera roll saves photos in different formats: Hi everyone,I have an issue with OneDrive. When I take photos with my company iPhone and I want to view the photos on my company PC Windows 10 Pro I cannot view the photos. The format of the photos seem to be jpeg but I cannot view them on my desktop or surface 2. Any...
  7. Problem with iPhone to OneDrive syncing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with iPhone to OneDrive syncing: I've searched for an answer, but have been unable to find an answer.I stopped using iCloud because I had so many problems and I lost thousands to pictures using the Apple iCloud product. For the most part, One Drive has been pretty stable for me, BUT here is my issue:I setup...
  8. iPhone & PC iPhone app

iPhone & PC iPhone app: Hello, Guys have a question regarding the iPhone & iPhone PC App. I love my PC, but I'm missing the messaging eco future that apple implemented while back - between their devices. Initially, when I try connecting via the app, it didn't eves ask for my number to verify...
  9. apps for iphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    apps for iphone: what app can I intale on my iPhone that will show a spy hidden app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-for-iphone/e93ab595-c4c8-4d4f-ae15-e2eae1d935ef
  10. no sound on some video using the onedrive app on my Iphone XR

in Windows 10 Customization
    no sound on some video using the onedrive app on my Iphone XR: I had a phone 6S and always use Onedrive for my photos and video. Worked well every time. Just to an Iphone XR, want to use the same one drive app for the same purpose. Unfortunately there are no sounds in the reading some vidos. Looked at my settins, called Apple....seem to...