Windows 10: Onedrive app in store? Why if it's already built in?

Discus and support Onedrive app in store? Why if it's already built in? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed a onedrive app published by MS in the store whilst browsing on my desktop. It says for Windows 10 but I wonder why it is in there if it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Onedrive app in store? Why if it's already built in?

I noticed a onedrive app published by MS in the store whilst browsing on my desktop. It says for Windows 10 but I wonder why it is in there if it is already built in to windows 10? It even shows as 'Free' and 'Get' and not as 'this is already installed'. Do we need this? Is this a newer version than what's already built-in and we should look to download it?

:)

Scottyboy99, Oct 28, 2016

2. Why do I already have an XBox nickname if I've never used XBox before?

Just an update about the email (the last thing I mentioned in my question): It turns out that the problem appears to be with just the Mail app and not with my data on the server. I can still see all my old emails when I access then via webmail. So my email
    does not appear to have been compromised, but I'm still puzzled and a bit worried about why the Xbox app appeared to recognise me when I'd never used it before.

swamp#thing, Oct 28, 2016
  3. aehdee Win User
    C-3 apps download from Nokia site

why download it when it is already installed (built in) on your phone?

aehdee, Oct 28, 2016
  4. gpstoloff Win User

Onedrive app in store? Why if it's already built in?

No, it's different. This app gives you a File Explorer-type view with the ability to manipulate all of your OneDrive files -- in your NON-synched directories as well as your synched ones.

gpstoloff, Oct 28, 2016
Thema:

Onedrive app in store? Why if it's already built in?

1. Onedrive app in store? Why if it's already built in? - Similar Threads - Onedrive app store

2. Photos app will not play video audio if files stored on OneDrive Business. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app will not play video audio if files stored on OneDrive Business. Why?: Hoping there I can gain some insight into my issue with audio and Photos. Situation and Problem: - Photos app is linked to a OneDrive Business account.- Files are not stored locally due to save disk space. - All photos and videos appear in the thumbnails check!. - Videos can...
  3. Photos app will not play video audio if files stored on OneDrive Business. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app will not play video audio if files stored on OneDrive Business. Why?: Hoping there I can gain some insight into my issue with audio and Photos. Situation and Problem: - Photos app is linked to a OneDrive Business account.- Files are not stored locally due to save disk space. - All photos and videos appear in the thumbnails check!. - Videos can...
  4. Installing apps in the MS Store that are already installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing apps in the MS Store that are already installed: Hi,So I have a ton of programs installed and as the MS store is becoming increasingly popular, and it's an easy way to keep programs updated I'd like to move as many of them to the store as possible.What I don't know is if I install them in the store and they are already...
  5. Installing apps in the MS Store that are already installed

Installing apps in the MS Store that are already installed: Hi,So I have a ton of programs installed and as the MS store is becoming increasingly popular, and it's an easy way to keep programs updated I'd like to move as many of them to the store as possible.What I don't know is if I install them in the store and they are already...
  6. Microsoft Store App already installed but not showing as installed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store App already installed but not showing as installed: Since Forza Horizon 4 doesn't show up in my installed apps I tried to install it today. I click on Install, choose one of my drives and click Install again. Nothing happens. I try again a couple of times with the same result. I try it with two other drives of which one works...
  7. Built in apps and Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Built in apps and Microsoft store: Hello, i recently bought a new laptop, a lenovo legion Y7000, the first thing i did was updating windows to the latest version, after that i tried to open the Microsoft store, but it didn't launch, i also tried the built in apps and none of them launched...
  8. Microsoft store says i already own the app

Microsoft store says i already own the app: I installed instagram app a few months back. And i didn't get notification for updates, so i uninstalled the app from Settings. There, i uninstalled the app. Later, i tried to re-install it from the Microsoft Store. It says, i already own the app and on its right there is...
  9. Built in Apps

Built in Apps: I have an issue whereby whenever I restart windows, the following apps startup, but I can't see them the the startup menu. Photos, Calculator and The Store. Does anyone know how these can be disabled? 15261
  10. Store Not Updating Apps - WHY?

Store Not Updating Apps - WHY?: My store is not updating apps and fails every time with the same unhelpful error message: [img] I have tried everything I can think of. I thought it might be being blocked by Norton Internet Security but could not confirm that. Has anyone encountered this problem and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive does not appear in app store