Windows 10: OneDrive app on iPhone - Why camera roll saves photos in different formats

Discus and support OneDrive app on iPhone - Why camera roll saves photos in different formats in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone,I have an issue with OneDrive. When I take photos with my company iPhone and I want to view the photos on my company PC Windows 10 Pro I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by J_Fuentes, Oct 15, 2021.

1. J_Fuentes Win User

OneDrive app on iPhone - Why camera roll saves photos in different formats

Hi everyone,I have an issue with OneDrive. When I take photos with my company iPhone and I want to view the photos on my company PC Windows 10 Pro I cannot view the photos. The format of the photos seem to be jpeg but I cannot view them on my desktop or surface 2. Any suggestions as how to fix this issue. Thank you,

:)

J_Fuentes, Oct 15, 2021
  2. Hewjr100 Win User

Onedrive camera roll.

I have a folder in onedrive named camera roll. The last 2 days I took pictures with my iphone (5s). Yesterday my iphone onedrive app put the pictures in a new folder named camera roll 1, today it put pictures in a new folder named camera roll 2. Can anybody explain why this is happening? I did not create these folders.

Henry

Hewjr100, Oct 15, 2021
  3. OneDrive Photo Albums are missing in Camera Roll

Out of nowhere, the photo albums on OneDrive are gone from the Camera Roll (is it still called that?).

I have a Nokia 822 on Verizon, and am running WP8.1 DP w/Black. Just about a week ago, I clicked on the Photos Live Tile, and slid to the left to select Albums. I have the following Albums listed:

Camera Roll

Facebook Beta

OneDrive

I am able to successfully view pictures in the Camera Roll and Facebook Beta albums. However, when choosing OneDrive, I see the following folders:

Camera Roll

OneDrive Albums

Recent Pictures

Saved Pictures

Shared with Me

Camera Roll on OneDrive.com shows a few dozen pictures in the album (as does the OneDrive app for WP8.1), but it is showing nothing on the phone. Recent Photos brings up a hundred or so pictures and videos (BTW- can this information be cleared?). When I
    click on OneDrive Albums, the only pictures I see are a couple that are in the OneDrive root directory. No other albums are listed not do I see any way to look for them.

Again, I want to note that the OneDrive app on the phone AND the OneDrive.com website in IE11 on the desktop, EACH work correctly, displaying all photos and albums. I am talking about not being able to view OneDrive albums from the Photos app on the phone.

Assassin 11B3P, Oct 15, 2021
  4. RFreund Win User

How to have photos automatically saved to Onedrive camera roll

How can I have the Surface Pro 4 automatically save photos to my onedrive camera roll folder?

Thanks!

RFreund, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

1. OneDrive app on iPhone - Why camera roll saves photos in different formats - Similar Threads - OneDrive app iPhone

2. Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly: I have a PC with Windows 11 installed. Normally, photos that I take with my phone are uploaded to OneDrive and are automatically sorted into files based on month under the Camera Roll folder. However, that function is not working properly. If I go to the OneDrive app on my...
  3. Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly: I have a PC with Windows 11 installed. Normally, photos that I take with my phone are uploaded to OneDrive and are automatically sorted into files based on month under the Camera Roll folder. However, that function is not working properly. If I go to the OneDrive app on my...
  4. OneDrive app on iPhone - Why camera roll saves photos in different formats

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive app on iPhone - Why camera roll saves photos in different formats: Hi everyone,I have an issue with OneDrive. When I take photos with my company iPhone and I want to view the photos on my company PC Windows 10 Pro I cannot view the photos. The format of the photos seem to be jpeg but I cannot view them on my desktop or surface 2. Any...
  5. Videos and Photos not in Camera Roll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Videos and Photos not in Camera Roll: I've filmed and taken multiple photos and videos on the camera of my surface 7, but I can only see three files in my camera roll. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-and-photos-not-in-camera-roll/4a3bac44-4ae8-433a-a4d3-c104523e72ea
  6. Camera Roll and Onedrive issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera Roll and Onedrive issue: Hello, so I've been having some issue with my camera pictures automatically being saved to onedrive. So I have a surface pro 7, and whenever I take a picture with the camera, the picture just automatically saves to my onedrive folder and the picture just appears outside my...
  7. OneDrive Camera Roll Location

OneDrive Camera Roll Location: Hello, How do I change the location of the Camera Roll folder? OneDrive uploads pictures from my Android phone to a directory called "Pictures 1" instead of "Pictures" the latter directory is where all of my pictures are located. I've tried dragging the "Camera Roll" to...
  8. Photos from my iPhone camera roll automatically sync to my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos from my iPhone camera roll automatically sync to my laptop: Hello I'm really battling to figure out how to stop the photos from my iPhone camera roll automatically syncing to my laptop photos app. I don't want the photos to automatically appear on my laptop. Version number: Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.720) Thanks in advance for...
  9. Photos from Camera Roll

Photos from Camera Roll: I cannot open my pictures that I took with the camera on my surface pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-from-camera-roll/4e2bd2c2-4e85-492e-8009-a39ef20ea719"
  10. Onedrive camera roll.

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive camera roll.: I have a folder in onedrive named camera roll. The last 2 days I took pictures with my iphone (5s). Yesterday my iphone onedrive app put the pictures in a new folder named camera roll 1, today it put pictures in a new folder named camera roll 2. Can anybody explain why this...