Windows 10: onedrive app

Discus and support onedrive app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot locate the app for Onedrive although my system says it is installed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidReed2908, Feb 17, 2021.

1. onedrive app

I cannot locate the app for Onedrive although my system says it is installed.

:)

DavidReed2908, Feb 17, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 17, 2021
  3. app connection to onedrive

Hi Amrit,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What happens when you try to connect this app to Cloud?
    2. Are you getting any error code or error message while trying to connect?
    3. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

Please follow the below suggested steps, so that you can link your app with Cloud (OneDrive).

1. Launch the
      Book Bazaar Reader app.
    2. Right click on the launched Window.
    3. You should be getting the options at the left bottom of the screen with
      Add a book, Cloud and Select.
    4. Click on Cloud option, select
      Connect to the Cloud (OneDrive) and follow the onscreen prompts.
    5. Sign in with the same user account which is associated with OneDrive to check the status of the issue.

You may also refer the article Add
    and sync shared folders to OneDrive
    for more information.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

onedrive app

No onedrive

Hello Francis, onedrive app :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

onedrive app

1. onedrive app - Similar Threads - onedrive app

2. Files, App Can't stay on desktop even though uninstalled OneDrive & Disconnect it from PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Files, App Can't stay on desktop even though uninstalled OneDrive & Disconnect it from PC: Everything worked fine until I made the CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP. When I turned the computer on, I could use LOCAL administrator account to sign in to the desktop. However, all the apps and programs i installed before are not shown on the desktop. For some reason, after the...
  3. SkyDrive requesting special permissions on the OneDrive app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SkyDrive requesting special permissions on the OneDrive app: I downloaded the desktop app OneDrive on my Windows 10 PC, and frequently on startup of the OneDrive app or while I'm using it, a pop-up shown to be from Microsoft reappears. I'm not usually very attentive to apps requesting certain permissions, but this stood out to me...
  4. The Photos app fills up the disk by downloading online-only pictures from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Photos app fills up the disk by downloading online-only pictures from OneDrive: I have a bunch of pictures stored on my OneDrive-synced Pictures folder using "Protected folders". The Photos app keeps downloading all pictures to local storage, until the C: is completely full less than 30MB free. The attributes for all these files is changed from "online...
  5. Cannot import pictures from OneDrive into Folders on photo app

Cannot import pictures from OneDrive into Folders on photo app: Hi everyone! I am fairly new to the Windows 10 photo application and I'm having some issues with organizing my pictures. 1st question: While in the "folders" tab, if I try to create a new folder and import my OneDrive pictures it will show the folders saved to my...
  6. I think I accidentally enabled something in Onedrive and now a bunch of my apps are like...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think I accidentally enabled something in Onedrive and now a bunch of my apps are like...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Menakan1738 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/koc6aa/i_think_i_accidentally_enabled_something_in/
  7. New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - Dec. 28

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - Dec. 28: Microsoft OneDrive keeps your photos and files backed up, protected, synced, and accessible on all your devices. This OneDrive app lets you view and share OneDrive files, documents, and photos with friends and family. Plus, you can use the app to automatically back up your...
  8. Live Photos come to OneDrive iOS app

in Windows 10 News
    Live Photos come to OneDrive iOS app: We are thrilled to announce that the OneDrive iOS app now uploads Live Photos. When you take a Live Photo, you capture a still image along with several seconds of before and after video. OneDrive now stores and plays back the full motion and sound of your Live Photos,...
  9. New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for iOS - Dec. 16

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for iOS - Dec. 16: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  10. Photo app recently changed to only allow folders backed up to OneDrive

Photo app recently changed to only allow folders backed up to OneDrive: The "import new photos" feature has been very useful, from back in Windows 7 days up to the Photos app now in Windows 7, but a new modification has made it useless to me. Now when I try to import photos, it switched the destination to OneDrive, and if I try to change it...