Windows 10: Onedrive asks me to choose folders on every bootup

Discus and support Onedrive asks me to choose folders on every bootup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is a weird issue for me. Everytime I bootup, I get this little popup even though I've "chosen folders" twice already when it popped up. Now it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vgchat, May 23, 2017.

1. vgchat Win User

Onedrive asks me to choose folders on every bootup

This is a weird issue for me. Everytime I bootup, I get this little popup even though I've "chosen folders" twice already when it popped up. Now it's just starting to become a nuisance.

Onedrive asks me to choose folders on every bootup [​IMG]

:)

vgchat, May 23, 2017
  2. KIMHATCH1 Win User

OneDrive asks me to choose folders after every time I boot

My OneDrive system tray icon is the same as the document folder icon on my HP and it does nothing on the desktop when it should disappear and re-appear after a minute or two. My 3 week old HP with CORE i3 seems worthless compared to my 12 year old Toshiba
    so buying a HP may be the problem.

KIMHATCH1, May 23, 2017
  3. CQuinter Win User
    OneDrive asks me to choose folders after every time I boot

Mine was giving me the same error but for the Camera Roll. Reset didn't work.

Instead it was pretty simple.

• Go to the System Tray and right click the OneDrive icon.
    • Click Settings.
    • Go to the Auto Save tab.
    • Select the check box under "Photos and Videos" or under "Screenshots" depending on which is giving you the error.

CQuinter, May 23, 2017
Thema:

Onedrive asks me to choose folders on every bootup

1. Onedrive asks me to choose folders on every bootup - Similar Threads - Onedrive asks choose

2. OneDrive - Account - choose folders - is not allowing local folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive - Account - choose folders - is not allowing local folders: From OneDrive app Account "Choose Folders"It is not allowing local folders, like c:\my-folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-account-choose-folders-is-not-allowing/b1991011-ab6c-400c-a72a-28c0fc33e5c9
  3. OneDrive - Account - choose folders - is not allowing local folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive - Account - choose folders - is not allowing local folders: From OneDrive app Account "Choose Folders"It is not allowing local folders, like c:\my-folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-account-choose-folders-is-not-allowing/b1991011-ab6c-400c-a72a-28c0fc33e5c9
  4. OneDrive - Account - choose folders - is not allowing local folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Every login is asking me for a pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every login is asking me for a pin.: I am now required to do finger print and pin verification everytime I open. It was just fingerprint before. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-login-is-asking-me-for-a-pin/8b7f2e36-9fe1-4c8b-a29c-29eaf03a7870
  6. Windows 11 keeps asking me to enter "A1B2C3" for failed attempts after every bootup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps asking me to enter "A1B2C3" for failed attempts after every bootup.: recently updated my os to win 11 Version 21H2. every time I boot my laptop I am presented with enter "A1B2C3" for failed attempts, even though I haven't made any attempt since the last successful login...
  7. Windows 11 keeps asking me to enter "A1B2C3" for failed attempts after every bootup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keeps asking me to enter "A1B2C3" for failed attempts after every bootup.: recently updated my os to win 11 Version 21H2. every time I boot my laptop I am presented with enter "A1B2C3" for failed attempts, even though I haven't made any attempt since the last successful login...
  8. Boot Manager asks me to choose

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot Manager asks me to choose: After migrating my OS to a new SSD I get asked to choose an operating system with a 30-second timer. The choices are Windows System 10 and Windows Setup.I have formatted the old HDD that contained Windows originally.I've tried Disc Cleanup and Clean System Files, and I've run...
  9. Asked to Sign into Xbox Live Every Bootup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asked to Sign into Xbox Live Every Bootup: So I do not use an email/Microsoft account on my Windows 10 install for obvious reasons. The other day I was playing a game with my friend, when all of a sudden he thought it would be able to do split screen... On a PC game... I knew it wouldn't have it, but I entertained the...
  10. Choosing every 9th file from a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Choosing every 9th file from a folder: I am recording many long ca 200 series of photos and want to use a subset of these. How do I select every 9th file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choosing-every-9th-file-from-a-folder/d9d648af-4e35-4e69-9cd7-63ac39dfd141"