Windows 10: Onedrive asks me to choose folders on every bootup

Discus and support Onedrive asks me to choose folders on every bootup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is a weird issue for me. Everytime I bootup, I get this little popup even though I've "chosen folders" twice already when it popped up. Now it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vgchat, May 23, 2017.

1. vgchat Win User

Onedrive asks me to choose folders on every bootup

This is a weird issue for me. Everytime I bootup, I get this little popup even though I've "chosen folders" twice already when it popped up. Now it's just starting to become a nuisance.

Onedrive asks me to choose folders on every bootup [​IMG]

:)

vgchat, May 23, 2017
  2. KIMHATCH1 Win User

OneDrive asks me to choose folders after every time I boot

My OneDrive system tray icon is the same as the document folder icon on my HP and it does nothing on the desktop when it should disappear and re-appear after a minute or two. My 3 week old HP with CORE i3 seems worthless compared to my 12 year old Toshiba
    so buying a HP may be the problem.

KIMHATCH1, May 23, 2017
  3. CQuinter Win User
    OneDrive asks me to choose folders after every time I boot

Mine was giving me the same error but for the Camera Roll. Reset didn't work.

Instead it was pretty simple.

• Go to the System Tray and right click the OneDrive icon.
    • Click Settings.
    • Go to the Auto Save tab.
    • Select the check box under "Photos and Videos" or under "Screenshots" depending on which is giving you the error.

CQuinter, May 23, 2017
Thema:

Onedrive asks me to choose folders on every bootup

1. Onedrive asks me to choose folders on every bootup - Similar Threads - Onedrive asks choose

2. Choose Folders to Sync Before OneDrive Starts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Choose Folders to Sync Before OneDrive Starts: Hi, OneDrive is driving me crazy! It starts syncing all folders when I open it! Is there any way to select the folders before the first use? The issue is that when I go to settings to unselect some folders, at least one of these issues occurs: 1. It show's this error...
  3. IRMT warnings every bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    IRMT warnings every bootup: Good morning, I just replaced my Desktop HP Pavillion All-in-One with another HP All-in-One. However, the new one (HP 24-F0137c) comes with an Intel Core L: [email protected] GHz CPU. Since setting it up about a week ago I notice on every boot up 13 IRMT Warnings (Event...
  4. Is it possible to choose certain folders on PC to sync with OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to choose certain folders on PC to sync with OneDrive?: Hello! There is Folder Protection feature in OneDrive, but the only locations which it can sync are Desktop, Documents and Pictures. Can I select other folders to be protected by this feature? Maybe a certain folder which is located in Documents....
  5. Asked to choose System

in Windows 10 Customization
    Asked to choose System: When the Windows begins start up The first Windows screen asks me to choose which system to use. The blue window displays Windows 10 and a second box shows recovery. If I select Windows 10 as the system choice then Windows starts as normal. If recovery is selected then...
  6. OneDrive keeps asking me to login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive keeps asking me to login: Are there any temporary files, settings, etc. I can set CCleaner to avoid cleaning, because every time I restart my computer, OneDrive keeps asking for my Microsoft account to continue using it. In a similar fashion, the same behavior can be observed if OneDrive is run...
  7. OneDrive keeps asking for credentials at every boot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive keeps asking for credentials at every boot.: Hi to everybody. First of all, I know there are a lot of topics regarding this issue. Still, I didn't find anything which could help me. A few infos: I'm running the Insider Build 14332, and this problem started to show up since this last installation; I've already...
  8. Problem with igfxCUIService1.0.0.0 on every bootup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with igfxCUIService1.0.0.0 on every bootup: ** On every bootup of my Win 10 64-bit, I get the following "Information" event in Event Viewer, usually twice or more. By the way, I don't have any graphics card - so this relates to the Intel drivers/services for the graphics on my motherboard. Also, there is a running...
  9. Clicking links keep asking me to choose between browsers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clicking links keep asking me to choose between browsers: I have Windows 10 Pro. on my desktop and Windows 10 Home on my laptop. On both I have the default browser set to Internet Explorer. I'm using IE instead of Edge because I need the use of some add-ons that cannot work on Edge. My issue is that on both computers every time I...
  10. Choose Folders for OneDrive Selective Sync in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Choose Folders for OneDrive Selective Sync in Windows 10: How to: Choose Folders for OneDrive Selective Sync in Windows 10 How to Choose Folders for OneDrive Selective Sync in Windows 10 OneDrive is a cloud-based storage service where you can view, browse, upload, and share the files you saved online to OneDrive.com. When you...