Windows 10: OneDrive autoloads on one machine, not the other

Discus and support OneDrive autoloads on one machine, not the other in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have OneDrive installed on both my desktop and laptop. Both are running Win 10. Whenever I restart the laptop (a Surface Pro), Onedrive starts with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jmesseder, Jan 31, 2019.

1. jmesseder Win User

OneDrive autoloads on one machine, not the other

I have OneDrive installed on both my desktop and laptop. Both are running Win 10. Whenever I restart the laptop (a Surface Pro), Onedrive starts with Windows.

But when I restart the desktop, it does not. I have to pick it from the start menu and start it manually.

What's up?

:)

jmesseder, Jan 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 31, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Block autoloading of mouse driver Windows 10

Have you completely uninstalled the driver for "HID-compliant Unifying Mouse". including checking the 'delete' box?
    Example:

OneDrive autoloads on one machine, not the other [​IMG]

I would guess the driver installed is one provided by Windows, and is being installed because Windows thinks it is finding appropriate hardware- i.e. it's not a driver update being downloaded.

Try disabling it:

OneDrive autoloads on one machine, not the other [​IMG]

This does not appear to be a new problem - references back to at least 2015.. suggest you take this up and research it in Logitech's forum or with their support, as they will be best able to help.

dalchina, Jan 31, 2019
  4. OneDrive autoloads on one machine, not the other

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

OneDrive autoloads on one machine, not the other ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive autoloads on one machine, not the other

1. OneDrive autoloads on one machine, not the other - Similar Threads - OneDrive autoloads machine

2. Game for windows live, working on one machine but not the other :S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game for windows live, working on one machine but not the other :S: Hello people I have two computers, an old laptop and a new desktop, both running windows 10. Battlestations Pacific is the game that i am trying to run on the new one. On the old computer it runs perfectly fine since 2018 without any issues from the 'games for windows...
  3. PC seen by only one other machine on network workgroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC seen by only one other machine on network workgroup: I have four computers on my network under Network in File Explorer. Laptop1 can see Desktop2, Laptop1, Laptop2. Desktop2 can see Desktop2, Laptop1, Laptop2. Desktop1 can see Desktop2, Laptop1, Laptop2. Laptop2 can see Desktop2, Laptop1, Laptop2, and Desktop1. All four...
  4. Windows Search Does Not Expand on One Machine, but fine on the other.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Search Does Not Expand on One Machine, but fine on the other.: Hello. I'm curious if anyone has any ideas as to why one of my computers doesn't expand the search area. I've only seen this on this machine. All Windows 10 machines from work or at home never have showed this behavior. I still have all the functionality, I can right click...
  5. Something in the windows autoload

in Windows 10 Customization
    Something in the windows autoload: Hello, I have just found this is in the Windows autoload but every time i check autoload, its change name.Even sometimes its hide. Can please somebody explain what is it? [ATTACH]...
  6. Not able to connect to remote windows server winrm, from one machine. Other machine works...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to connect to remote windows server winrm, from one machine. Other machine works...: Hi, I have 3 computer 01, 010994 and 024166. Now, from 010994 I am able to successfully run `test-wsman 01` and it works but from 024166 it gives me following error test-wsman : <f:WSManFault xmlns:f="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wbem/wsman/1/wsmanfault" Code="2150858770"...
  7. Remote Desktop connects to a remote machine on one network but not others.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote Desktop connects to a remote machine on one network but not others.: Hello, I am using mobile network hotspot to connect from my HomePC to a remote machine through VPN. I do not face any issues when I try to connect through Vodafone network where the speed is around just 8-9 Mbps but I could not connect through other networks like Three/EE...
  8. OneDrive Files Sync'd but not showing on OneDrive Live from other machines

OneDrive Files Sync'd but not showing on OneDrive Live from other machines: I have sync'd my OneDrive files, and I was able to get to them from my work computer. I used this feature to move files back and forth. Now, I can no longer see my OneDrive files using either Chrome, Edge, or IE. I see just "Files." If I drag/drop a file, it does come across...
  9. onedrive online only on other machines

onedrive online only on other machines: I havae a few computers around the house. I have OneDrive on one of my machines with an external harddisk. I want to access OneDrive on the other machines online only. I don't want additional copy of OneDrive due to little storage. I've read many questions and answers and...
  10. Creators Update One machine can't see the other

Creators Update One machine can't see the other: I have Windows 10 Pro Creator's Update (version 1703, build 15063.413) running on two computers (wired through ASUS router). I've setup a workgroup called WORKGROUP. If I turn on one computer (call it A) and then turn on computer B, computer A can view computer B's folders,...