Windows 10: OneDrive Backup tab is missing from Settings

Discus and support OneDrive Backup tab is missing from Settings in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some OneDrive users have reported that when they try to save their work to the Microsoft Cloud service, it does not show the Backup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 27, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

OneDrive Backup tab is missing from Settings

OneDrive Backup tab is missing from Settings Backup-OneDrive-tab-100x100.png
    OneDrive Backup tab is missing from Settings Backup-OneDrive-tab-129x150.png Some OneDrive users have reported that when they try to save their work to the Microsoft Cloud service, it does not show the Backup tab under settings. They can sync their work, and everything looks normal, but the OneDrive Backup [...]

This post OneDrive Backup tab is missing from Settings is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

W10 Mobile Lumia 830 Backup Not Being Saved to OneDrive

Thanks Chari San,

I understand I can not see what is contained in the backup stored on OneDrive, but I should see them listed. In my case there is not one being stored at all even though the phone reports it has backed up. See screenshots from OneDrive from my phone logged
    into the same account the phone is and the backup settings page above. Without the backup on OneDrive my restored phone will lose at least call history, start screen setup and installed app list from what I have found.

Step #2 is not displayed on the new phone. (How can it restore a backup that is not on OneDrive at all). It skips over that step and I get a default install on the new phone without my call history, start page or app history. I'm not sure what else I
    might be missing but for sure at least those 3 items do not come across.

How do I resolve this issue? Suggestions?

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

OneDrive - Bait and switch (but to what?)

Google Drive offers 17GB free, I see no discernible reason to bother with OneDrive's crippled storage capacity.

EDIT: For a painless transfer, I used microsoft's SyncToy to do a daily backup of DropBox/OneDrive items nightly at 4PM to a Google Drive folder. Once I had finished setting up my phone's automatic backup and had my work flow transferred, I just stopped the auto-backup script and uninstalled OneDrive/DropBox and carried on using Google Drive. Switching cloud storage service isn't remotely arduous.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

1. OneDrive Backup tab is missing from Settings - Similar Threads - OneDrive Backup tab

2. Tabs in settings are missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabs in settings are missing.: This is all I get, and if I go into system, it shows sound and clipboard, thats it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-in-settings-are-missing/39e7ecaa-d49d-43a3-ad14-ca0a9cf9b364
  3. Tabs in settings are missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tabs in settings are missing.: This is all I get, and if I go into system, it shows sound and clipboard, thats it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-in-settings-are-missing/39e7ecaa-d49d-43a3-ad14-ca0a9cf9b364
  4. Tabs in settings are missing.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting: Recently I tried to turn on my set metered connection but it's not working. After I look for the data usage option I just notice it is missing how can I fix this?...
  6. Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Usage Option/Tab Missing From My Setting: Recently I tried to turn on my set metered connection but it's not working. After I look for the data usage option I just notice it is missing how can I fix this?...
  7. Cellular Tab Missing from Internet & Settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cellular Tab Missing from Internet & Settings: Dear Microsoft, I am using Dell Latitude E5270, Windows 10 pro 64 Bit but the cellular tab is missing from Network and Internet. In vain I have tried all the fixes that were ever shortlisted by your support. I want to use my simcard to connect to the internet. My drivers are...
  8. Port Settings Tab Missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Port Settings Tab Missing: I have a device where I need to change the Com Port, BUT the PORT SETTINGS TAB is missing. How to make this change from Com Port 4 to Com Port 3? See attached screen shot. WIN 10 ver: 2004 (OS Build 19041.572) 167659
  9. Missing sections in the Settings tab.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing sections in the Settings tab.: Hello. About a few days ago my friends computer and mine both restarted almost at the same time and started updating. We thought nothing of it at the time, but today I opened the Settings tab and noticed that most of the sections are missing. Told him to check if he's missing...
  10. 'Wheel' Tab missing from the Mouse Properties settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    'Wheel' Tab missing from the Mouse Properties settings: My mouse settings look like in the image below. As you can see there's no Wheel tab. And the reason I need it is because I have a Logitech LS1 mouse with enabled horizontal scroll. However, because of this tab missing my horizontal scrolling is not working as expected. What I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. backup tab missing from onedrive for business

2. backup tab missing in onedrive

3. onedrive not showing backup tab

4. onedrive app backup tab missing,
  5. backup option missing in onedrive,
  6. backup tab not avaulable onedrive,
  7. backup option missing from one drive for business settings,
  8. onedrive backup tab not available,
  9. onedrive backup tab missing,
  10. why is my backup tab missing from onedrive,
  11. backup tab missing onedrive for business