Windows 10: OneDrive.bat out of date?

Discus and support OneDrive.bat out of date? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone look at my .bat code? and tell me if it's out of date and if there is a better guide online? The reason why I ask is when I run the .bat,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SightUp, Jan 23, 2020.

1. SightUp Win User

OneDrive.bat out of date?

Can someone look at my .bat code? and tell me if it's out of date and if there is a better guide online? The reason why I ask is when I run the .bat, it does indeed remove it, it confirms it, but in the cmd prompt, it does say there were 2-3 errors. I was wondering if there was something out there more up to date with this current build of Windows 10 Pro? I haven't updated it since Windows 10 was released.

Thank you!

:)

SightUp, Jan 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

Hi SightUp.

Don't have a bat file but step 4 in Option 2 will give you complete list and you can mod yours.

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

1. OneDrive.bat out of date? - Similar Threads - OneDrive bat date

2. Out of date settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Out of date settings: I have a Yahoo account with out of date settings.When I try to fix this,I get Windows error 0x8019019a.There are 4 recommended actions to clear this.I have done 3 of them,There is no ellipse icon when I go into my version of the Microsoft store app,so cannot do that upgrade...
  3. Out of date settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Out of date settings: I have a Yahoo account with out of date settings.When I try to fix this,I get Windows error 0x8019019a.There are 4 recommended actions to clear this.I have done 3 of them,There is no ellipse icon when I go into my version of the Microsoft store app,so cannot do that upgrade...
  4. OpenGL out of Date

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OpenGL out of Date: I'm trying to play actual Minecraft, but I get an error telling me my graphics driver it doesn't support it. I've searched google and this problem is only related to TLauncher pirated version of Minecraft. I am on windows 10 Pro, and any hope I've found to update it is from...
  5. Billing date onedrive

Billing date onedrive: How to change the billing date for onedrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/billing-date-onedrive/e85df861-cc9c-48e3-a177-bdbb2bcf54c2
  6. GMAIL OUT OF DATE

GMAIL OUT OF DATE: I keep getting message that my GMAIL is out of date -- Several times a day! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-out-of-date/386d89dc-b522-4cf8-a2ba-172b54dd986e
  7. password out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    password out of date: Keep being told my password has expired or is wrong in latest update to windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-out-of-date/39e4937a-ed71-437c-b8c8-e5c9edb928a0
  8. settings are out of date?

settings are out of date?: Dear All, Following a recent MS update, I am being bombarded with messages from Microsoft telling me that they 'need to fix my account’ – most likely because ‘my password has changed' it hasn’t or that my settings are ‘out of date' they aren’t. How can I get MS to stop...
  9. out of date email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    out of date email: why does windows need to be able to access my information and be able to delete my contacts, calendars, and other info? when i try to sign in to gmail account says out of date then try to fix say windows needs access to all this stuff and i can't get my mail...
  10. settings out of date

settings out of date: I have trouble with an annoying pop up that announces "your Yahoo account settings are out of date" . This on a month old HP computer with Windows Ten . I cannot find out how to repair it in layman's terms . Thank You ,...