Windows 10: Onedrive broke after update

Discus and support Onedrive broke after update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried to get an answer for this months ago but was unsuccessful so here we go again. After a Windows update my OneDrive folder changed. Example: A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DialM4Speed, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Onedrive broke after update

I tried to get an answer for this months ago but was unsuccessful so here we go again. After a Windows update my OneDrive folder changed. Example: A new user was created by this update so instead of "Joe", my regular MS account I now have "Joe_.000". There's nothing in my "Joe" folder but "Joe_.000" folder has all my info in it. When I click on the OneDrive folder the set up OneDrive window pops up. Do I sign in with my MS account "Joe" or what? If I close the pop up I can access the folders and most of the files. What do I do??????

:)

DialM4Speed, Nov 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    OneDrive Message Center Updates July 1st-15th

Source: OneDrive Message Center Updates July 1st-15th - Microsoft Tech Community - 216776

Manual Download: New OneDrive sync client release notes - Office Support

Brink, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Onedrive broke after update

OneDrive Message Center Updates July 1st-15th

Source: OneDrive Message Center Updates July 1st-15th - Microsoft Tech Community - 216776

Manual Download: New OneDrive sync client release notes - Office Support

Brink, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Onedrive broke after update

1. Onedrive broke after update - Similar Threads - Onedrive broke update

2. Sound broke after most recent update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound broke after most recent update: I saw the lil update thing in the bottom right corner. I updated my pc, and everything was normal, except the audio had a red x instead of being muted or on. Clicking it opened the troubleshooter, which was worthless. I tried updating my drivers, it says they are up to date....
  3. Latest update broke laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update broke laptop: Hello my packard bell easynote Installed the latest update of windows 10 but now i can not use it as when i try and reinstall windows ive got this picering noise and wont install because of the noise and i catnt turn it off eaither...
  4. Windows update. Broke computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update. Broke computer: i have an ASUS FX53VE model laptop and earlier tonight i received the notification to update windows 10 as per usual. I went to update my computer and it told me to restart my laptop as it usually does and so i went to restart my laptop and it has now gotten stuck on the ASUS...
  5. Update Broke my Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update Broke my Printer: Windows installed an update last night. Now today I can't print anything. It keeps saying that the printer is offline. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-broke-my-printer/fcc3556a-cef9-43db-a99a-c6ca559c6865
  6. My PC is broke after kb4023057 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC is broke after kb4023057 update: After my PC installed the update KB4023057 on it´s own, he´s completly usless. All USB-Ports won´t work except one. The PC won´t shut down or restart properly, rather stay on with a black screen forever. Because of that I can´t fix it with a recovery disc. This happend last...
  7. Update Broke Laptop!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Broke Laptop!: Hi all, So a couple of days ago (17/07/18 approx.) my partner's laptop decided to update itself. I don't know anything about what the update was only that it's a Windows update. All fine and good except the laptop never finished updating. For two days it sat on the side...
  8. Creators Update Broke Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Creators Update Broke Edge: All other browser work fine... but after the Creators Update Edge is behaving badly with intermittent problems. Main error is 'Hmmm... cannot reach this page' with 'The DNS server might be having problems. Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND' when Details is clicked....
  9. OneDrive not syncing as expected. Is it broke?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive not syncing as expected. Is it broke?: I have 3 computers that I frequently use, and I keep all my documents under OneDrive. Recently I decided to get serious about cleaning up disk space, so I reorganized many of my document folders. I renamed several, I moved some underneath others, I deleted some, but I wasn't...
  10. Latest update broke things after reboot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest update broke things after reboot.: So far, I cannot run a no sleep hard drive program, Task Manager, or Outlook. Oh joy as I look for other things that no longer work. And...it's now working again, all of it. I guess it had to ruminate and digest the update for a few hours. I did nothing but play WoW for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update breaks onedrive