Windows 10: Onedrive broke after update

Discus and support Onedrive broke after update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried to get an answer for this months ago but was unsuccessful so here we go again. After a Windows update my OneDrive folder changed. Example: A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DialM4Speed, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Onedrive broke after update

I tried to get an answer for this months ago but was unsuccessful so here we go again. After a Windows update my OneDrive folder changed. Example: A new user was created by this update so instead of "Joe", my regular MS account I now have "Joe_.000". There's nothing in my "Joe" folder but "Joe_.000" folder has all my info in it. When I click on the OneDrive folder the set up OneDrive window pops up. Do I sign in with my MS account "Joe" or what? If I close the pop up I can access the folders and most of the files. What do I do??????

:)

DialM4Speed, Nov 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    OneDrive Message Center Updates July 1st-15th

Source: OneDrive Message Center Updates July 1st-15th - Microsoft Tech Community - 216776

Manual Download: New OneDrive sync client release notes - Office Support

Brink, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Onedrive broke after update

OneDrive Message Center Updates July 1st-15th

Source: OneDrive Message Center Updates July 1st-15th - Microsoft Tech Community - 216776

Manual Download: New OneDrive sync client release notes - Office Support

Brink, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Onedrive broke after update

1. Onedrive broke after update - Similar Threads - Onedrive broke update

2. My pc broke after a update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc broke after a update: Hello,30 minutes ago I started a new windows update it took a while but then it reached 70 percent processing completion and then it stoped now I‘m in recovery options I tried deinstalling the update but that didn‘t work debug mode didn‘t work either now I don‘t have a clue...
  3. My pc broke after a update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc broke after a update: Hello,30 minutes ago I started a new windows update it took a while but then it reached 70 percent processing completion and then it stoped now I‘m in recovery options I tried deinstalling the update but that didn‘t work debug mode didn‘t work either now I don‘t have a clue...
  4. After latest update windows update broke

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After latest update windows update broke: https://imgur.com/a/s7UfSeY Its stuck there endless loading and a white screen. Tried to stop and restart the services and restarting the pc of course, with no results. Any ideas?...
  5. Audio broke after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio broke after update: I updated a few days ago and after booting up a game the system crashed and showed me a blue screen. After looping back and forth between booting up the computer and going back to the blue screen it finally stopped after an attempt at repair. So Im at my desktop any...
  6. kms broke after windows update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    kms broke after windows update: I built a windows 10 1803 system a couple years ago to run kms for windows 10 vdi. It has been working fine. However, I just updated to 2004 and now it is broke. After the last reboot it said windows is not activated. It should be activating against itself but says no kms...
  7. 2004 completely broke OneDrive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2004 completely broke OneDrive: OneDrive stopped working as soon as I updated to Windows 10 2004. Initially I got the error "OneDrive cannot connect to Windows", which gave me the options "Try again" or "Download all". I tried the steps at...
  8. My computer broke after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer broke after update: My computer updated recently and now all my files and settings are gone. I’ve restarted a ton and it just goes back to default every time. I could cry. What do i do?...
  9. OneDrive not syncing as expected. Is it broke?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive not syncing as expected. Is it broke?: I have 3 computers that I frequently use, and I keep all my documents under OneDrive. Recently I decided to get serious about cleaning up disk space, so I reorganized many of my document folders. I renamed several, I moved some underneath others, I deleted some, but I wasn't...
  10. Latest update broke things after reboot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest update broke things after reboot.: So far, I cannot run a no sleep hard drive program, Task Manager, or Outlook. Oh joy as I look for other things that no longer work. And...it's now working again, all of it. I guess it had to ruminate and digest the update for a few hours. I did nothing but play WoW for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update breaks onedrive