OneDrive burns brightly at Microsoft Ignite

Discus and support OneDrive burns brightly at Microsoft Ignite in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; We’ve had an incredible week here in Chicago! There have been so many cool innovation announcements from all over the company. OneDrive is benefiting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 9, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: https://blog.onedrive.com/onedrive_b...crosoft_ignite

Brink, May 9, 2015
  2. Dude Win User

I found this part strange

:)

3. dannyboy---01 Win User
    Converting a cark 126 to a ck-7w,help required.

Also make sure the blue ignition wire is connected to an ignition power to switch the kit on and off.

Dan

dannyboy---01, May 10, 2015
  4. dannyboy---01 Win User

Nokia CK-300 installation - HELP

you have got no ignition supply going to the car kit on the blue wire, you will need to find an ignition supply for this kit to work.

Danny b

dannyboy---01, May 10, 2015
  5. Cliff S New Member
    I guess think know most 7 users won't upgrade, and we know that 8 can't unless they upgrade to 8.1 update(which with Microsofts thinking they'll then want to then jump to 10?
    *chuckle

Cliff S, May 10, 2015
  6. Wenda Win User
    So did I, as I have every intention of remaining on 8.1 for the foreseeable future. MS can 'anticipate' all they like, but it's not going to happen, not from what I've seen of 10 so far. Every successive build has either introduced something I don't like, or broken something which I did like. I did give 10 a fair go, and ran it exclusively for nearly two months. And I really did want to like it, too. *cry I do currently have it running, in Hyper-V, and at this stage that's exactly where it will be remaining.

Not that it will bother me a great deal, as I do not use, and have no interest in using SkyDrive (or whatever they're calling it this week) either.

Cheers,

Wenda, May 10, 2015
  7. Gary Win User
    I will and already have.*Smile

8. Cliff S New Member

I'll be upgrading both my 7 and 8.1 systems to 10, and using them till they croak.

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

OneDrive burns brightly at Microsoft Ignite - Similar Threads - OneDrive burns brightly

1. remove the top OneDrive icon

in Windows 10 News
    remove the top OneDrive icon: Hello everyone. I would like to know if it is possible to remove the top OneDrive icon, the one right bellow Quick Access on the first image above, and just keep the OneDrive icon in the User Folder or in the This PC folder? I have like three OneDrive icons in the Navigation...
  2. Onedrive problems

in Windows 10 News
    Onedrive problems: Onedrive is installed on my system but has stopped working as of today. It will not start at boot nor will the icon appear on the taskbar so that I may access the settings. 112579
  3. Windows Defender - Ransomware on Onedrive

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Defender - Ransomware on Onedrive: Anyone else seen this ... just showed up on my desktop today after a reboot. WDSC under Virus & Threat Protection it had Setup One Drive or Dismiss. I clicked Setup One Drive (which is already setup) ... just to see what it was and all it did was ask me to sign in to One...
  4. Windows Defender - Ransomware - Onedrive

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Defender - Ransomware - Onedrive: Anyone else seen this ... just showed up on my desktop today after a reboot. WDSC under Virus & Threat Protection it had Setup One Drive or Dismiss. I clicked Setup One Drive (which is already setup) ... just to see what it was and all it did was ask me to sign in to One...
  5. New Updates to OneDrive for Business & SharePoint Team Site Versioning

in Windows 10 News
    New Updates to OneDrive for Business & SharePoint Team Site Versioning: On May 15th we announced on the Office 365 Roadmap (ID 30544) that we’re updating the versioning settings on all OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online team site document libraries, including both group-connected team sites and team sites not connected to an Office 365...
  6. Onedrive tray icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 News
    Onedrive tray icon has disappeared: Noticed today that the Onedrive tray icon is missing. I tried re-installing with OneDriveSetup.exe and got error "A newer version of Onedrive is installed". I downloaded the latest version and got the same error. Trying to run Onedrive from the startmenu gives the same error!...
  7. OneDrive - synchronisation problems

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive - synchronisation problems: Has anyone else noticed problems with OneDrive since the recent windows update? Previously, I have used it to keep important files on two PCs in sync (with an online backup). For the most part, it worked fairly well. But something has changed recently. Amongst the symptoms:...
OneDrive burns brightly at Microsoft Ignite solved