Windows 10: OneDrive burns brightly at Microsoft Ignite

Discus and support OneDrive burns brightly at Microsoft Ignite in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’ve had an incredible week here in Chicago! There have been so many cool innovation announcements from all over the company. OneDrive is benefiting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 8, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

OneDrive burns brightly at Microsoft Ignite

Source: https://blog.onedrive.com/onedrive_b...crosoft_ignite

Brink, May 8, 2015
  2. Dude Win User

I found this part strange

:)

Dude, May 9, 2015
  3. Converting a cark 126 to a ck-7w,help required.

Also make sure the blue ignition wire is connected to an ignition power to switch the kit on and off.

Dan

dannyboy---01, May 9, 2015
  4. OneDrive burns brightly at Microsoft Ignite

Nokia CK-300 installation - HELP

you have got no ignition supply going to the car kit on the blue wire, you will need to find an ignition supply for this kit to work.

Danny b

dannyboy---01, May 9, 2015
  5. Cliff S New Member
    I guess think know most 7 users won't upgrade, and we know that 8 can't unless they upgrade to 8.1 update(which with Microsofts thinking they'll then want to then jump to 10?
    *chuckle

Cliff S, May 9, 2015
  6. Wenda Win User
    So did I, as I have every intention of remaining on 8.1 for the foreseeable future. MS can 'anticipate' all they like, but it's not going to happen, not from what I've seen of 10 so far. Every successive build has either introduced something I don't like, or broken something which I did like. I did give 10 a fair go, and ran it exclusively for nearly two months. And I really did want to like it, too. *cry I do currently have it running, in Hyper-V, and at this stage that's exactly where it will be remaining.

Not that it will bother me a great deal, as I do not use, and have no interest in using SkyDrive (or whatever they're calling it this week) either.

Cheers,

Wenda, May 9, 2015
  7. Gary Win User
    I will and already have.*Smile

Gary, May 9, 2015
  8. Cliff S New Member

I'll be upgrading both my 7 and 8.1 systems to 10, and using them till they croak.

Cliff S, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. OneDrive burns brightly at Microsoft Ignite - Similar Threads - OneDrive burns brightly

2. Announcing Microsoft Ignite The Tour

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Ignite The Tour: Join us for free deep technical training coming to a city near you! We’re excited to announce Microsoft Ignite The Tour, a free technical training event for developers and tech professionals, is coming to a city near you. Our top engineers are hitting the road to bring to...
  3. OneDrive Announcements at Microsoft Ignite 2018

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Announcements at Microsoft Ignite 2018: Today at the Microsoft Ignite conference, we announced new innovations for OneDrive to better connect you to your personal and shared files in Office 365, from any device. We’re making it easier to share and work together in real-time while using the power of artificial...
  4. Register Now for Microsoft Ignite 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Register Now for Microsoft Ignite 2018: How often do you get the opportunity to meet the people behind the products you work with every day—especially the real leaders and innovators? That’s exactly what you’ll get at Microsoft Ignite. From high-level strategy to deep product insights to exploring what’s next in...
  5. Take the stage at Microsoft Ignite!

in Windows 10 News
    Take the stage at Microsoft Ignite!: We’ve just opened the Call for Content for community-presented sessions at Microsoft Ignite in Chicago, IL, May 4-8 2015. These sessions are a great opportunity to share your hard-won expertise and best practices with other attendees at the event. The 20-minute sessions will...
  6. Major OneDrive updates at Ignite 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Major OneDrive updates at Ignite 2016: OneDrive and SharePoint work together to make storing and accessing all your files simple and powerful. We recently outlined a vision for file management in Office 365 that included a set of new features, such as simplified file sharing (both inside and outside your...
  7. VR will ignite a slow-burning desktop hardware refresh

in Windows 10 News
    VR will ignite a slow-burning desktop hardware refresh: After years of stagnation, there is finally a reason to upgrade your desktop, if VR and AR are your thing. I have in my possession a symbol of why computing hardware manufacturers have had such a hard time in recent years. It's a desktop computer made up of a circa 2009...
  8. The Outlook guide to Microsoft Ignite 2017

in Windows 10 News
    The Outlook guide to Microsoft Ignite 2017: Hey all, hope you are getting excited for Ignite! We have a great slate of sessions scheduled this year for Outlook, spanning each of our different client and key scenarios like groups and calendaring. To make it easier to find us in Orlando, I've pulled together a list of...
  9. OneDrive Announcements at Ignite 2017

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Announcements at Ignite 2017: Today at Microsoft Ignite 2017, we announced new innovations that further empower you to share and work together, to inform and engage people, to transform business processes, and to harness collective knowledge. Let’s look at the highlights of the many innovations we...
  10. Microsoft Ignite OneDrive Session Primer

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Ignite OneDrive Session Primer: [img] *Arrow Microsoft Ignite | Orlando, FL | September 25-29, 2017 Ignite is coming up fast and we are super excited to share all the cool stuff that is coming to the product. So before you go, you need to know…what session should I be attending? Here are some...