Windows 10: OneDrive Business

Discus and support OneDrive Business in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Files on my PC wont open or attach any more https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-business/34e0ec66-8452-4950-99e2-97505e53c4e8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GabrielleLucas1, Jul 12, 2019.

1. OneDrive Business

Files on my PC wont open or attach any more

:)

GabrielleLucas1, Jul 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 12, 2019
  3. OneDrive for Business Icon Overlays in Windows Server 2016 Not Working

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your reply.

The issue may not be related with the Windows Server 2016.

Here is an article for your reference: Sync icon overlays are missing from OneDrive and OneDrive
    for Business.

Please check the workarounds in the article and I would suggest you first download the wizard and follow the steps to see the result.

Best Regards,

Gloria

Gloria Gong MSFT, Jul 12, 2019
  4. eve wang Win User

OneDrive Business

Unable to uninstall Onedrive For Business

OneDrive can be uninstalled from some versions of Windows 10:

1. Select the Start button, type Programs in the search box, and then select Add or remove programs in the list of results.
    2. Under Apps & features, find and select Microsoft OneDrive, and then select Uninstall.

As OneDrive is built in to some versions of Windows and can't be uninstalled. As a workaround, you can hide it. Reference “Turn off or uninstall OneDrive” for detail steps:
    Turn off, disable, or uninstall OneDrive

eve wang, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive Business

1. OneDrive Business - Similar Threads - OneDrive Business

2. OneDrive Windows 11 - removing Photos from business account without changing dates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Windows 11 - removing Photos from business account without changing dates...: I have a OneDrivePersonal and Office365 had stored some documents on my Company OneDrive. I needed to attach a file and so set up OneDrive so I could see those files locally on File Explorer. However, MS decided that what I really wanted to do was sync all my personal photos...
  3. OneDrive Windows 11 - removing Photos from business account without changing dates...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Windows 11 - removing Photos from business account without changing dates...: I have a OneDrivePersonal and Office365 had stored some documents on my Company OneDrive. I needed to attach a file and so set up OneDrive so I could see those files locally on File Explorer. However, MS decided that what I really wanted to do was sync all my personal photos...
  4. Onedrive Business & Personal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive Business & Personal: If you want to put personal and business onedrive account on the same computer with the same email address do you just need to have different usernames? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-business-personal/1f640046-b050-4bce-9bb4-0586fa629d91
  5. Onedrive Business & Personal

Onedrive Business & Personal: If you want to put personal and business onedrive account on the same computer with the same email address do you just need to have different usernames? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-business-personal/1f640046-b050-4bce-9bb4-0586fa629d91
  6. Migrating from one school/business Onedrive account to another school/business Onedrive...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Migrating from one school/business Onedrive account to another school/business Onedrive...: Hello,I am trying to move all my files from one school/business account to another school/business account on onedrive.I have partially moved some folders manually on the desktop, but I have several large files that I do not keep synced on my desktop and store only online. I...
  7. Migrating from one school/business Onedrive account to another school/business Onedrive...

Migrating from one school/business Onedrive account to another school/business Onedrive...: Hello,I am trying to move all my files from one school/business account to another school/business account on onedrive.I have partially moved some folders manually on the desktop, but I have several large files that I do not keep synced on my desktop and store only online. I...
  8. Migrating from one school/business Onedrive account to another school/business Onedrive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I connected a business email for onedrive so I could access the files, after removing it,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I connected a business email for onedrive so I could access the files, after removing it,...: Hello everyone,today I wanted to sync my business email to my main pc so I could access the saved files on it. when I connected it, it started to sync all of my local files pictures, desktop, documents etc.. I didn't want it to do that, so I disconnected the drive from my...
  10. I connected a business email for onedrive so I could access the files, after removing it,...

I connected a business email for onedrive so I could access the files, after removing it,...: Hello everyone,today I wanted to sync my business email to my main pc so I could access the saved files on it. when I connected it, it started to sync all of my local files pictures, desktop, documents etc.. I didn't want it to do that, so I disconnected the drive from my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstall onedrive for business 2016