Windows 10: OneDrive Camera Roll Location

Discus and support OneDrive Camera Roll Location in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, How do I change the location of the Camera Roll folder? OneDrive uploads pictures from my Android phone to a directory called "Pictures 1"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by QDub23, Jul 2, 2020.

1. QDub23 Win User

OneDrive Camera Roll Location

Hello,

How do I change the location of the Camera Roll folder? OneDrive uploads pictures from my Android phone to a directory called "Pictures 1" instead of "Pictures" the latter directory is where all of my pictures are located. I've tried dragging the "Camera Roll" to "Pictures", but OneDrive merely recreates a new folder called "Camera Roll" in the "Pictures 1" folder anytime it syncs. I've also tried moving the folder through the OneDrive online interface. I'd note that "Pictures Any help would be appreciated!

:)

QDub23, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Hewjr100 Win User

Onedrive camera roll.

I have a folder in onedrive named camera roll. The last 2 days I took pictures with my iphone (5s). Yesterday my iphone onedrive app put the pictures in a new folder named camera roll 1, today it put pictures in a new folder named camera roll 2. Can anybody explain why this is happening? I did not create these folders.

Henry

Hewjr100, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    MS Camera App

Hi,

Configuration settings may be the possible cause why you're unable to change the location of where you save your photos. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to choose other location before aside from This PC or D Drive?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change the location where you save your Photos as a work around:

• Go to Libraries then select the Camera Roll.
    • Right-clicked Camera Roll and choose Properties.
    • Under Camera Roll Properties, Click the button Add and look for OneDrive.
    • After choosing OneDrive, click Set as location button.
    • Click Apply and OK.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Greg258 Win User

Photographs saved in camera roll not showing location

Hello

I, too, have lost this particular functionality.

I have the 950. At first, the location was saved with photos, but no longer.

I have reviewed all the privacy and location settings I can think of. Everything is enabled. I have tried the soft reset suggested by Jose, and that has made no difference.

Here's the settings I've checked:

• Privacy Settings
      • Location Settings
        • Location = "on"
        • Relevant Apps set to access location:
          • Blink
          • Camera
          • Cortana
          • Lumia Creative Studio
          • Lumia Motion Data
      • Camera Settings
        • Let apps use my camera = "on"
      • Background Apps Settings
        • Windows Camera = "On"
    I can't find anything else that affects the camera and its access to location data.

Can anyone help?

Greg258, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

1. OneDrive Camera Roll Location - Similar Threads - OneDrive Camera Roll

2. Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly: I have a PC with Windows 11 installed. Normally, photos that I take with my phone are uploaded to OneDrive and are automatically sorted into files based on month under the Camera Roll folder. However, that function is not working properly. If I go to the OneDrive app on my...
  3. Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly: I have a PC with Windows 11 installed. Normally, photos that I take with my phone are uploaded to OneDrive and are automatically sorted into files based on month under the Camera Roll folder. However, that function is not working properly. If I go to the OneDrive app on my...
  4. CHANGING THE LOCATION OF CAMERA ROLL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CHANGING THE LOCATION OF CAMERA ROLL: Hello, when i tried to change the location of my camera roll from c-drive to D-drive something happens what i dont know. when iam taking picture in camera the photo was not saving getting like this. please thlp me with this. thank you....
  5. Camera Roll - OneDrive Upload Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Camera Roll - OneDrive Upload Problem: When I take photos on my Samsung S8+, the photos are not stored in the OneDrive Camera Roll folder. I use Camera MX app to take pictures. I did not have this problem, only recently....
  6. Camera Roll and Onedrive issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera Roll and Onedrive issue: Hello, so I've been having some issue with my camera pictures automatically being saved to onedrive. So I have a surface pro 7, and whenever I take a picture with the camera, the picture just automatically saves to my onedrive folder and the picture just appears outside my...
  7. Camera Roll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Camera Roll: Hello, I am trying to print multiple photos on one page. This is not available through pictures and when I tried to look at camera roll the pictures were not there to choose but the ability to print multiple is... How do I get my photos on camera roll from pictures, or how...
  8. Where is OneDrive Camera Roll settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is OneDrive Camera Roll settings?: I am running 9926 using a microsoft account and can't find camera roll (or any other OneDrive) settings anywhere. Search just takes me to the main settings pane. I've tried looking through all of them but can't find where to turn camera roll on. Anyone know where it may be?...
  9. Onedrive camera roll.

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive camera roll.: I have a folder in onedrive named camera roll. The last 2 days I took pictures with my iphone (5s). Yesterday my iphone onedrive app put the pictures in a new folder named camera roll 1, today it put pictures in a new folder named camera roll 2. Can anybody explain why this...
  10. Windows 10 Camera Roll Location Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Camera Roll Location Issue: My save location for the Camera Roll in Windows 10 saves to my D drive and I want it to save to C drive. I can't get the camera app to save to C. Does anyone know how to fix this? 82676