Windows 10: OneDrive cannot connect to Windows error when accessing files

Discus and support OneDrive cannot connect to Windows error when accessing files in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you are using OneDrive’s Files On-Demand feature to access files without downloading them to your PC, you might come across an error saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 22, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

OneDrive cannot connect to Windows error when accessing files

WinClub, May 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 22, 2020
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, May 22, 2020
  4. Easo Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Can we have rant-less version, please?

Thema:

1. OneDrive cannot connect to Windows error when accessing files - Similar Threads - OneDrive cannot connect

2. cannot connect to onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect to onedrive: Onedrive error 0x8004de44 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-onedrive/47bcccd4-4185-4eed-aeef-d2379cfe00e5
  3. cannot connect to onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot connect to onedrive: Onedrive error 0x8004de44 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-onedrive/47bcccd4-4185-4eed-aeef-d2379cfe00e5
  4. cannot connect to onedrive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cannot Connect OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Connect OneDrive: OneDrive randomly disconnected itself from my computer and will not let me sign in again. It prompts me with the following error:"Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in. This web browser either does not support JavaScript, or scripts are being blocked.To find out...
  6. Cannot Connect OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Connect OneDrive: OneDrive randomly disconnected itself from my computer and will not let me sign in again. It prompts me with the following error:"Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in. This web browser either does not support JavaScript, or scripts are being blocked.To find out...
  7. OneDrive cannot connect to Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive cannot connect to Windows: Does this come up constantly for anyone else? Every 4th or so reboot I have to deal with it by typing sc config cldflt start=auto in a command prompt run as admin and then rebooting. It's been months already and the only recognition I've seen by Microsoft is the one Office...
  8. Can't access files - may be a Windows or OneDrive error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access files - may be a Windows or OneDrive error: Hope someone can help, I am having issues accessing my own files following reinstalling Windows 10 yesterday. It's to do with photographs, the path is D:\Onedrive\Pictures In my image viewing programme or File Explorer, some files appear as thumbnails as before and open...
  9. OneDrive cannot connect to Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive cannot connect to Windows: This error only happend maybe 1 out of 10 to 20 times when I boot my computer. But why does it happend? At first I suspected myabe the OneDrive service would benefit of having a delayed startup, but I can't even find it, and it might be a blind shot. I had the same problem...
  10. Windows CMD cannot access file ERROR

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows CMD cannot access file ERROR: Doc1.docx Anyone solution to this problem pops up randomly and disturbs my game play 117134