Windows 10: OneDrive can't add your folder right now. Please contact support.

Discus and support OneDrive can't add your folder right now. Please contact support. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have recently started uni and tried to sign in on my new One Drive via files in order to sync the two. It let's me sign in and get to the 'this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by meganFR6, Sep 14, 2020.

1. meganFR6 Win User

OneDrive can't add your folder right now. Please contact support.

I have recently started uni and tried to sign in on my new One Drive via files in order to sync the two. It let's me sign in and get to the 'this is your folder stage', but after that it displays 'One Drive can't add your folder right now. Please contact support.' Contacted support and there was seemingly nothing they could do. Any ideas how to resolve this would be appreciated.

:)

meganFR6, Sep 14, 2020
  2. scopio Win User

OneDrive unable to find my contacts to share folders

garybo125 thanks for your suggestion which I did but it did not resolve the issue with OneDrive insisting to use my contact's first email address instead of his second email address. Eventually I deleted my contact's first email address from my Outlook.com contacts list and OneDrive then added the correct address. It seems that if you have a contact with two email addresses OneDrive will always choose one and not the other!

Berton OneDrive may not use the built-in Contacts Folder in C:\Users\USERNAMEHERE as mine is empty but of course I cannot verify this.

scopio, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 14, 2020
  4. scopio Win User

OneDrive unable to find my contacts to share folders

In Windows 10 Home, Office OneNote 2010 and Office Outlook
    2010 and using Windows OneDrive Free.
    When I try to share a folder by email in OneDrive the
    contacts that appear in the list are not all my Office Outlook contacts and
    when I enter a recipient’s second email address manually I get a message “We
    couldn’t find an exact match” and OneDrive insists in entering his first email
    address. *Redface

OneDrive can't add your folder right now. Please contact support. [​IMG]
    My question is from which address book does OneDrive extract
    email addresses?
    How can I add or force OneDrive to use Office Outlook
    contacts?

scopio, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

1. OneDrive can't add your folder right now. Please contact support. - Similar Threads - OneDrive can't add

2. Sorry, OneDrive can’t add your folder right now error [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Sorry, OneDrive can’t add your folder right now error [Fix]: [IMG]This post features solutions to fix Sorry, OneDrive can’t add your folder right now. OneDrive is a cloud storage service by Microsoft that offers seamless synchronization of files and folders. However, it can face issues that may disrupt its standard functionality. The...
  3. Sorry, OneDrive can't add your folder right now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorry, OneDrive can't add your folder right now...: I have read this is a supposedly common error but never experienced this but now...Tried everything the standard answers on sharing settings, reuired colmums, etc..... they all are useless and no help. The onedrive content is just standard folders with files in my personal...
  4. Sorry, OneDrive can't add your folder right now...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sorry, OneDrive can't add your folder right now...: I have read this is a supposedly common error but never experienced this but now...Tried everything the standard answers on sharing settings, reuired colmums, etc..... they all are useless and no help. The onedrive content is just standard folders with files in my personal...
  5. Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please...: My PC got infected with a ransomware virus, so decided to reinstall my Windows 10 using the Clean Installation method after all of the frustration from trying to decrypt my files. After installing, the system asked me to type windows product key which I couldn't find...
  6. Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get Help Contact Support Error : "There was a problem loading your support options. Please...: My PC got infected with a ransomware virus, so decided to reinstall my Windows 10 using the Clean Installation method after all of the frustration from trying to decrypt my files. After installing, the system asked me to type windows product key which I couldn't find...
  7. Sorry can't add your folder right now, please contact support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorry can't add your folder right now, please contact support: I have tried everything and there is no way around this error message. I uninstalled and reinstalled, reset my onedrive and tried everything in this...
  8. Sorry can't add your folder right now, please contact support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sorry can't add your folder right now, please contact support: I have tried everything and there is no way around this error message. I uninstalled and reinstalled, reset my onedrive and tried everything in this...
  9. Fail to set up OneDrive on device. "Sorry, OneDrive can’t add your folder right now."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fail to set up OneDrive on device. "Sorry, OneDrive can’t add your folder right now.": I just bought a new device and would like to sign in to my work OneDrive account. The set up failed with alert "Sorry, OneDrive can't add our folder right now" What I have tried so far: - %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset - re-install OneDrive - sign...
  10. Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now: Trying to add my work One Drive to my personal PC and getting the error "Sorry One Drive Can't add your folder right now" contract support. Win10>Settings>add second account - then get this error now for weeks. Can someone tell me what the issue is? I have no problem...