Windows 10: OneDrive causing access issues

Discus and support OneDrive causing access issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a new laptop and imported documents/videos/pictures/music from my backup drive. One drive decided that it was going to store everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Garrellmillhouse, Dec 21, 2020.

1. OneDrive causing access issues

I have a new laptop and imported documents/videos/pictures/music from my backup drive. One drive decided that it was going to store everything somewhere and quickly I got a message that OneDrive was full.

I unsynched it, I have cloud storage and synched back-ups without one drive. However, when I open a file from Quick access it is not always the file I previously saved and had opened via word.

Unsync of One drive actually deleted about 15Gb of my stuff.

I am not that tech savvy. What I want to do is be able to access my files documents/videos/pictures/music from either Quick access or My PC and for them to be the same one. Please can you give me some instructions to fix this issue and stop OneDrive from interfering with my laptop.

:)

Garrellmillhouse, Dec 21, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

OneDrive causing access issues

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive causing access issues

1. OneDrive causing access issues - Similar Threads - OneDrive causing access

2. Issue with accessing audio recording and OneDrive storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with accessing audio recording and OneDrive storage: Sometimes, when I'm trying to play a student's recording submitted to me for grading, it will play for a couple of minutes and then stop when a small screen slides in from the right that says something like, "We couldn't open this interview as we can't get to your OneDrive...
  3. Issue with accessing audio recording and OneDrive storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with accessing audio recording and OneDrive storage: Sometimes, when I'm trying to play a student's recording submitted to me for grading, it will play for a couple of minutes and then stop when a small screen slides in from the right that says something like, "We couldn't open this interview as we can't get to your OneDrive...
  4. Issue with accessing audio recording and OneDrive storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. onedrive folder access code Issue

onedrive folder access code Issue: Dear Team,We are Facing the issue with Microsoft onedrive shared folder access code One of our supplier Shared a Onedrive folder to us while open the folder through the shared link its asking the Shared User Email ID we given the email id but unfortunately we not received the...
  6. OneDrive Access

OneDrive Access: I've had a OneDrive account for years and was always able to access it on my laptop. I recently received a message that the version of Win10 on my laptop was reaching it's end support date, so did I want to update to the most recent version of Win 10. I elected to update....
  7. OneDrive NOT accessible

OneDrive NOT accessible: Hello; I have just finished installing a new Win 10 on my PC The previous version was also Win 10 NOW, I cannot open my onedrive folder which is on PC. I only get the message THE FILE CANNOT BE ACCESSED BY THE SYSTEM I tried every way to take ownership and it succeded...
  8. Access to OneDrive

Access to OneDrive: On PC A I set up access, and get an email which says "I've shared some of my files or folders with you. To open them, just click the links below. ::{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6} file://xxxxxxxxxxx/Users/barry/OneDrive" where xxxx is the name of my PC If I...
  9. No Access to OneDrive

No Access to OneDrive: Hi I have been troubleshooting a few problems with one of our computers and finally decided to cut my losses. I have installed an image captured a few days after the computer was purchased, as it had all our programs and app already installed(but need updating) and the...
  10. OneDrive not accessible.

OneDrive not accessible.: Suddenly my OneDrive is not accessible from Taskbar. [img] Files are accessible from other places. Ordinary Admin account logged in with MS (Hotmail acc). 72571