Windows 10: onedrive client login failure in windows 10

Discus and support onedrive client login failure in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't login ondrive using the client on windows 10 since last week. Any help appreciated!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by New Yearzhenhua, Mar 20, 2019.

1. onedrive client login failure in windows 10

I can't login ondrive using the client on windows 10 since last week. Any help appreciated!

:)

New Yearzhenhua, Mar 20, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Freezer Win User

onedrive client login failure in windows 10

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

onedrive client login failure in windows 10

1. onedrive client login failure in windows 10 - Similar Threads - onedrive client login

2. Login failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login failure: In my case I don’t have any other sign options just the pin nor I have any other user too now how can I do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-failure/ef223f29-8b93-4f0a-95a2-a28a303f6ba8
  3. Windows login failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows login failure: After linking my Microsoft account, putting a pin restarting the laptop, I failed to log into the pc. At the windows sign in area, no text box appears and clicking on sign in takes you into a loop. Same issues persistent even in safe mode....
  4. Windows login failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows login failure: After linking my Microsoft account, putting a pin restarting the laptop, I failed to log into the pc. At the windows sign in area, no text box appears and clicking on sign in takes you into a loop. Same issues persistent even in safe mode....
  5. Game Client login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game Client login: Hello all, I have 6 accounts for gaming. And have noticed something that seems quite peculiar to me. Before beta launch, I could login on my main then go to FB and switch among alts w/o having to logout then log back in on one of the alts.. Now this might not seem complicated...
  6. Game Client login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Client login: Hello all, I have 6 accounts for gaming. And have noticed something that seems quite peculiar to me. Before beta launch, I could login on my main then go to FB and switch among alts w/o having to logout then log back in on one of the alts.. Now this might not seem complicated...
  7. Game Client login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Onedrive failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Onedrive failure: My new Windows 10 pc Onedrive says "downloading 15.1 GB of 15.1GB at 0/0 KB per sec 710 files remaining" for several days now. I have restarted it multiple times, but the message remains the same....
  9. login with win 10 failure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    login with win 10 failure: I cannot login today, used with no problem yesterday, to my win 10 lenovo flex 5-15. No fingerprint, pin or facial recognition. It says security features have been changed and I must use password, but it says my password is wrong. Cannot go to settings on account as can't...
  10. Client Service Logon Failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    Client Service Logon Failure: I am having trouble getting a Client Service (SageTV) to logon. System: Windows 10, Java 8., I have tried to start it manually. I have verified the password on the account matches that which the service uses to logon. I have reset both several times to match. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft onedrive login failure