Windows 10: OneDrive closes when I click on "modify (folder directory for OneDrive)" so I can't choose...

Discus and support OneDrive closes when I click on "modify (folder directory for OneDrive)" so I can't choose... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, OneDrive closes when I click on "modify (folder directory for OneDrive)" so I can't choose where I want OneDrive files to be put. See... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GrenobleFrance, Apr 27, 2019.

1. OneDrive closes when I click on "modify (folder directory for OneDrive)" so I can't choose...

Hello,

OneDrive closes when I click on "modify (folder directory for OneDrive)" so I can't choose where I want OneDrive files to be put.

See capture please

OneDrive closes when I click on "modify (folder directory for OneDrive)" so I can't choose... eb1bb2f0-a7c1-448f-91e9-35471cf6ba73?upload=true.jpg

How can I change OneDrive directory?

I am on Windows 10 1809 17763.437

Thanks for your help,

:)

GrenobleFrance, Apr 27, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Freezer Win User

OneDrive closes when I click on "modify (folder directory for OneDrive)" so I can't choose...

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive closes when I click on "modify (folder directory for OneDrive)" so I can't choose...

1. OneDrive closes when I click on "modify (folder directory for OneDrive)" so I can't choose... - Similar Threads - OneDrive closes click

2. Why can't I delete a folder on OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I delete a folder on OneDrive?: I am trying to delete a folder on my OneDrive but I am being told I need to get permission from a different Administrator on my computer. I do have "Full Control" administrative rights on the admin account I am signed into, but I guess not full enough. I can see the alternate...
  3. Why can't I delete a folder on OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I delete a folder on OneDrive?: I am trying to delete a folder on my OneDrive but I am being told I need to get permission from a different Administrator on my computer. I do have "Full Control" administrative rights on the admin account I am signed into, but I guess not full enough. I can see the alternate...
  4. OneDrive - Account - choose folders - is not allowing local folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive - Account - choose folders - is not allowing local folders: From OneDrive app Account "Choose Folders"It is not allowing local folders, like c:\my-folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-account-choose-folders-is-not-allowing/b1991011-ab6c-400c-a72a-28c0fc33e5c9
  5. Why is Onedrive so complex - I just want it so specific folders are not synced to Onedrive

Why is Onedrive so complex - I just want it so specific folders are not synced to Onedrive: Hi all,I am hoping someone can help me because Google is of no help whatsoever.I have OneDrive Personal, but it is syncing everything, and there are three folders on my desktop full of videos which do not need backing up to OneDrive, I already have them backed up elsewhere...
  6. Why is Onedrive so complex - I just want it so specific folders are not synced to Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Onedrive so complex - I just want it so specific folders are not synced to Onedrive: Hi all,I am hoping someone can help me because Google is of no help whatsoever.I have OneDrive Personal, but it is syncing everything, and there are three folders on my desktop full of videos which do not need backing up to OneDrive, I already have them backed up elsewhere...
  7. Why is Onedrive so complex - I just want it so specific folders are not synced to Onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to close the OneDrive folder

How to close the OneDrive folder: Dear All, May I know how to close the OneDrive folder? Please see the following attached. Red colour arrow [ATTACH] Don't see the option to unpin the Onedrive folder. [ATTACH] The Onedrive folder properties view. [ATTACH] I also tried to set the folder into...
  9. I can't copy old Onedrive files to a new OneDrive folder

I can't copy old Onedrive files to a new OneDrive folder: Things have gotten messed up with my Documents folder. To be careful, I copied all of the files in my old OneDrive folder to a backup folder. Then I uninstalled OneDrive, cleaned up the user shell entries in the Registry, and reinstalled OneDrive. It downloaded the files from...
  10. OneDrive crashes when i click "modify" when asking the path of the folder where to sync

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneDrive crashes when i click "modify" when asking the path of the folder where to sync: Hello, Title is self explainatory. Windows 10 Pro 64bits Build 17763.437 Uninstalled/installed OneDrive 3 times now Freshly installed system with all updates/drivers/firmware up to date. Cant find the OneDrive sync service in the services currently running but have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive closes when i chNGWE FOLDER

2. onedrive crashes trying to choose folders

3. microsoft word glitch when i click on onedrive word closes

4. onedrive win 10 crashes modify folder