Windows 10: Onedrive collaboration/share function Autosave

Discus and support Onedrive collaboration/share function Autosave in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a way to turn off the auto save function for a shared file? For example I am sharing a .ppt file with co-workers so that all can make changes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alberto Dominguez, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Onedrive collaboration/share function Autosave

Is there a way to turn off the auto save function for a shared file? For example I am sharing a .ppt file with co-workers so that all can make changes. However we don't want the file to save automatically in case someone makes a mistake. Is there a way to turn off auto save on a shared file through Onedrive?

:)

Alberto Dominguez, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

OneDrive New Sharing and Collaboration Features to Mac, iOS & Android

Source: OneDrive Brings New Sharing and Collaboration Features to Mac, iOS and Android - Microsoft Tech Community - 185389

Brink, Aug 4, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    OneDrive New Sharing and Collaboration Features to Mac, iOS & Android

Source: OneDrive Brings New Sharing and Collaboration Features to Mac, iOS and Android - Microsoft Tech Community - 185389

Brink, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Onedrive collaboration/share function Autosave

OneDrive new file collaboration and management features to enterprise

Source: https://blogs.office.com/2017/01/24/...he-enterprise/

Brink, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Onedrive collaboration/share function Autosave

1. Onedrive collaboration/share function Autosave - Similar Threads - Onedrive collaboration share

2. Office Documents in OneDrive AutoSave

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office Documents in OneDrive AutoSave: If I create an Office Document Word or Excel in OneDrive Personal Vault and select auto-save, the file .docx or .xlsx is saved in the Documents folder outside of the Personal Vault. Any changes made to the file located in Personal Vault are saved to Documents if auto-save is...
  3. Office Documents in OneDrive AutoSave

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office Documents in OneDrive AutoSave: If I create an Office Document Word or Excel in OneDrive Personal Vault and select auto-save, the file .docx or .xlsx is saved in the Documents folder outside of the Personal Vault. Any changes made to the file located in Personal Vault are saved to Documents if auto-save is...
  4. autosave screenshots to onedrive disabling itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    autosave screenshots to onedrive disabling itself.: Whenever I enable "automatically save screenshots I capture to Onedrive" and then click Ok, it is immediately disabled. When I take a screenshot, it isnt saved. When I open the settings for onedrive again, the option is disable....
  5. autosave screenshots to onedrive disabling itself.

in Windows 10 Customization
    autosave screenshots to onedrive disabling itself.: Whenever I enable "automatically save screenshots I capture to Onedrive" and then click Ok, it is immediately disabled. When I take a screenshot, it isnt saved. When I open the settings for onedrive again, the option is disable....
  6. OneDrive Photo Sharing Functions - Can It Do This?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Photo Sharing Functions - Can It Do This?: I've used Google Photos/Drive and Amazon Photos/Drive but I've yet to find a solution that can do all these things. Can anyone verify it these are all possible with OneDrive? 1 You can manager your Photos on OneDrive by syncing to your Windows PC and manager photos and...
  7. Stop Onedrive Autosave

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop Onedrive Autosave: How do I stop one drive from automatically saving? I'm losing a lot of space for stuff that I don't need to keep long term. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-onedrive-autosave/8ed5729d-e5df-4581-b6c0-5b2e66de89f4
  8. New OneDrive features to share and collaborate across work and life

in Windows 10 News
    New OneDrive features to share and collaborate across work and life: If there are two words that define the way we’ve used technology this year, they might just be “remote everything.” Our jobs. Our meetings. Our kids’ schools. Our social gatherings. Everything has moved online, accelerating our...
  9. New collaboration features on OneDrive for web

in Windows 10 News
    New collaboration features on OneDrive for web: You probably know that Microsoft OneDrive backs up and protects your personal files and photos and gives you anywhere access across all your devices. But did you know that OneDrive also powers your file sharing and document collaboration? The “share”...
  10. OneDrive New Sharing and Collaboration Features to Mac, iOS & Android

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive New Sharing and Collaboration Features to Mac, iOS & Android: I get asked by users all the time, “Why should my company use cloud storage?” I always respond by saying that “cloud storage is great but, you need more than just storage and that’s where OneDrive comes in. OneDrive is all about enabling people to easily share and work...