Windows 10: Onedrive Command WIndow Popups at Signon

Discus and support Onedrive Command WIndow Popups at Signon in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It appears when a user account is setup for onedrive that when the machine starts and the user logs in you can see a couple of command prompts flash on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StanKasper, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Onedrive Command WIndow Popups at Signon

It appears when a user account is setup for onedrive that when the machine starts and the user logs in you can see a couple of command prompts flash on the screen. Is that the proper way it functions? Keep in mind it happens rather fast and it happens right before you see the 'cloud' icon in the taskbar.

It would seem rather poor that something like this would happen with a service that one would have rather have seamless integrated into the device.

Thank you,

Stan

:)

StanKasper, Feb 2, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Onedrive Command WIndow Popups at Signon :)

Naki, Feb 2, 2020
  4. ryanly Win User

Onedrive Command WIndow Popups at Signon

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Onedrive Command WIndow Popups at Signon

1. Onedrive Command WIndow Popups at Signon - Similar Threads - Onedrive Command WIndow

2. signon option with fingerprint

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    signon option with fingerprint: I purchased my dell inspiron comp couple months ago, but my fingerprint signon is no longer an option and i get the following message when I try to set it up again: "we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint". Anyone have this situation...
  3. Windows 10 signon screen

Windows 10 signon screen: On the Windows 10 signon screen, just below today's date, I frequently get short "helpful" messages, such as to expect an Amazon delivery today, or that I have a hotel reservation, or a flight reservation today or tomorrow. Where does Windows get this information? I guess I...
  4. INTERNET/ SIGNON USERNAME

INTERNET/ SIGNON USERNAME: I have tried to use a PIN sign-in with alpha + numeric characters but Microsoft doesn't accept it, wants numeric only even though the input statement offers that option. Internet provider must have alpha/num, is there other for passwordless signin option?...
  5. Windows doesn’t start after signon. Only command prompt appears

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows doesn’t start after signon. Only command prompt appears: Any startup help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-doesnt-start-after-signon-only-command/d0aa1eb3-ce51-4bc3-b3d6-8b5f7481d76a
  6. Windows 10 Signon Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Signon Password: I purchased a new computer which had Windows 10 Home installed. It required a password, which I provided. However, on my previous computer, this was my Microsoft password. This computer required only an arbitrary password. How do I change it back to requiring my Microsoft...
  7. Blurry signon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blurry signon: An update last month left the password background blurry. How can I change it back to what it was a month ago? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-signon/c13e7ee4-f94c-43a6-937c-c89dd4b101b4
  8. CMD Popup (Arguments in the command line are invalid)

in Windows 10 Support
    CMD Popup (Arguments in the command line are invalid): Hey guys Recently installed a new SSD into my laptop and fresh copy of Win 10 Enterprise I'm getting a random CMD popup every now and again, still trying to catch it with a screenshot next time I see it. But what I could manage to read while it briefly pops up is something...
  9. Random 'command window' popup occurs every now and then

in Windows 10 Support
    Random 'command window' popup occurs every now and then: Hello everyone, Sorry if this has been asked before. Recently there have been random intervals where a 'command window' (not sure if it is THE command window or something that looks like it) pops up and immediately closes. Has anyone else had this occurence? I have...
  10. Mysterious Command Prompt popups - please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Mysterious Command Prompt popups - please help: Since a couple of weeks now i have the command prompt popping up every hour or two. It's just a flicker, gone so fast that i cannot read what is causing the popup (the prompt seems empty btw). I looked in Task Scheduler but there are no tasks shown that did run in the last...