Windows 10: OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name

Discus and support OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; There is an issue syncing a file from the OneDrive folder itself, and OneDrive is complaining about Personal Vault. When you try to rename your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Бэй Бэй, Dec 5, 2023.

1. OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name

There is an issue syncing a file from the OneDrive folder itself, and OneDrive is complaining about Personal Vault. When you try to rename your Personal Vault via OneDrive, you receive a message that “the renaming occurred with errors,” but the Personal Vault location does not change.When you try to change the name manually, the situation does not change.

:)

Бэй Бэй, Dec 5, 2023

2. OneDrive Personal Vault corrupt on Windows 11 Error Code: 0x8004100e

Hi Javier

I already did that. A couple of times. Most recently, as follow-on steps to your recommendation to delete my Personal Vault permanantly:

1. Followed your steps to permanently delete Personal Vault on OneDrive web
    2. On my laptop:
      1. Disabled OneDrive backups
      2. Unlink this PC
      3. Uninstalled OneDrive application
      4. Deleted OneDrive folder
      5. Rebooted
      6. Reinstalled OneDrive
      7. Logged back in and retried Personal Vault - same error

Matt Sutton1, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    OneDrive personal vault deleted

The Personal Vault in your OneDrive folder on the PC is considered a folder shortcut to the Personal Vault on your online OneDrive (cloud). A shortcut is treated like a file for how it's listed.

Brink, Dec 5, 2023
  4. tfwul Win User

OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name

OneDrive Personal Vault - accessing from Android device

I am trying to access my OneDrive Personal Vault using my Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphone.
    Whatever I try I end up with a screen telling me to create a Personal Vault, rather than opening the existing one, which was in fact the 'starting point'.

Steps taken:
    - sign in using my Outlook account
    - select verification method (send a code to my gmail account)
    - paste that into the verification screen

After clicking [Verify] I get this "Create a Personal Vault"-screen.

Any suggestions?

OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name 327584d1618466825t-onedrive-personal-vault-accessing-android-device-2021-04-15_08-05-45.png

Windows 10 x64
    Office 365, Outlook Exchange

tfwul, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name

1. OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name - Similar Threads - OneDrive complains Personal

2. OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name: There is an issue syncing a file from the OneDrive folder itself, and OneDrive is complaining about Personal Vault. When you try to rename your Personal Vault via OneDrive, you receive a message that “the renaming occurred with errors,” but the Personal Vault location does...
  3. OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive complains about Personal Vault name: There is an issue syncing a file from the OneDrive folder itself, and OneDrive is complaining about Personal Vault. When you try to rename your Personal Vault via OneDrive, you receive a message that “the renaming occurred with errors,” but the Personal Vault location does...
  4. Onedrive Personal Vault Issue

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Onedrive Personal Vault Issue: First Wouldn't open to let it finish syncing eariler, so then i selected all the files on the website version of Onedrive and attempted to move the files to another One Drive Directory, then disabled Personal vault, and now it keeps asking me to Resume syncing it lol. Any...
  5. OneDrive Personal Vault Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Personal Vault Help: I have search for a few days to find the answers to these problems but my Googling Skills have failed. PC: Surface Pro 6 1. OneDrive Personal Vault is unable to Synch 131 Files. The files, I have no idea what they are or where they came from and cant find them on the...
  6. OneDrive Personal Vault Sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Personal Vault Sync: I've activated the Personal Vault earlier this week. The OneDrive Sync appears to be in a loop while Syncing. Loop: Processing 2 changes Processing 6 changes Processing 44 changes Processing 38 changes I checked the folder and files I moved to the Vault, the status...
  7. I set up my OneDrive and personal vault, personal vault folder name is in Russian with...

I set up my OneDrive and personal vault, personal vault folder name is in Russian with...: Hello. I set up my OneDrive and personal vault with this account. I'm from Finland and I use English as display language both in microsoft account settings and in Windows 10. After setting up the personal vault, I opened the empty OneDrive and it contained only a shortcut and...
  8. OneDrive Personal Vault

OneDrive Personal Vault: Began using OneDrive Personal Vault and it worked fine for a period of time. I am now receiving the following error: 'We couldn't unlock you Personal Vault. Something went wrong. Please try again. Error Code: 0x8031b002' Can anyone provide guidance on how to resolve this...
  9. OneDrive Person Vault error

OneDrive Person Vault error: Hi, I'm trying to get the new Personal Vault feature set up on my laptop, but it will not install. Every time I go through the process OneDrive it seems to try to install OneDrive again (even though I already have it installed and running), then comes up with a message about...
  10. OneDrive personal Vault

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OneDrive personal Vault: Hi there, I was wondering did you guys sent me the recent OTP:0969530 for unlocking OneDrive vault. is this feature added in your OneDrive app? I recently got a notification from MS OneDrive. I opened it and it was about the personal vault. the thing that is teasing me is...