Windows 10: OneDrive context menu options Windows Shell

Discus and support OneDrive context menu options Windows Shell in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. I want to eliminate specific OneDrive options that appear in the Context Menu when I right-click on the File Explorer. I don't want to eliminate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 1364ArdillaHEC2, Oct 14, 2020.

1. OneDrive context menu options Windows Shell

Hello. I want to eliminate specific OneDrive options that appear in the Context Menu when I right-click on the File Explorer. I don't want to eliminate all the OneDrive options: just specific ones, like "Free up space" and "Storage at 85%: Get more". Is it possible? Thank you

Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office OneDrive Windows 10 Microsoft 365 Family

:)

1364ArdillaHEC2, Oct 14, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 14, 2020
  3. satchmo Win User
    Inconsistent Shell Context Menu

I noticed something peculiar this morning. The Explorer right-click context menu is inconsistent on what it displays.

For example, when I right-clicked on one folder, it displays the "Add to Windows Media Player List" and "Play with Windows Media Player" options.

OneDrive context menu options Windows Shell [​IMG]

However, when I right-clicked on another folder, these options are absent.

OneDrive context menu options Windows Shell [​IMG]

Whether these options appear in the context menu seems to be entirely arbitrary. About half of the folders have the options, and the rest do not.

Is this a known bug?

satchmo, Oct 14, 2020
  4. OneDrive context menu options Windows Shell

remove OneDrive options from context menu

i use onedrive but i don't want these options to show up in my right click context menu

SAMIREHMAN2, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive context menu options Windows Shell

1. OneDrive context menu options Windows Shell - Similar Threads - OneDrive context menu

2. Is there a way to manually rearrange the "new" shell context menu?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a way to manually rearrange the "new" shell context menu?: So basically, I installed office again, and I have notepad++ attached to .txt files, so it shows in the context menu. Is there any way to move the Notepad++ Document/.txt shell key upwards or downwards, so it doesn't split the MS Office applications? Yes this triggers me and...
  3. Is there a way to manually rearrange the "new" shell context menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to manually rearrange the "new" shell context menu?: So basically, I installed office again, and I have notepad++ attached to .txt files, so it shows in the context menu. Is there any way to move the Notepad++ Document/.txt shell key upwards or downwards, so it doesn't split the MS Office applications? Yes this triggers me and...
  4. How to remove these specific options in the Windows 10 context menu/shell?

How to remove these specific options in the Windows 10 context menu/shell?: Which registry keys do I need to change and how to remove the following Windows 10 context menu/shell options? - Add to a shared album - Send to - Restore previous versions Kaspersky specific: - Check reputation in KNS WITHOUT removing Kaspersky's: - Scan for viruses...
  5. No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909

No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909: Hi, I've just done a clean installation of Windows 10 on a formatted drive. I've updated to version 1909 Build 18363.900. I'm running OneDrive version 2020 Build 20.064.0329.0008. There's no Context Menu for OneDrive when I click on any files in the OneDrive folder in...
  6. remove OneDrive options from context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove OneDrive options from context menu: [ATTACH] how do i remove onedrive options from this context menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-onedrive-options-from-context-menu/a3938520-a49d-401e-a5a6-29e6f01f5a26
  7. How to remove context menu items from shell?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove context menu items from shell?: I want to remove the following three items only (marked with red x). [img] 115171
  8. No context menu in OneDrive directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No context menu in OneDrive directory: From a while back I noticed that there is no context menu for OneDrive when clicking files or folders in the OneDrive directory. Today I updated to the Fall Creators Update and the new OneDrive and there's still no context menu so I can't properly use the new on-demand...
  9. Shell Extension "RealTimes" Context Menu - Can't remove

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shell Extension "RealTimes" Context Menu - Can't remove: The saga of restoring my Windows 10 machine back to its recent glory continues... As my machine is now getting its mojo back with the help of some folks from this forum (thanks guys!), there are still some stray ghosts roaming around it. For example, I continue to see...
  10. Inconsistent Shell Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Inconsistent Shell Context Menu: I noticed something peculiar this morning. The Explorer right-click context menu is inconsistent on what it displays. For example, when I right-clicked on one folder, it displays the "Add to Windows Media Player List" and "Play with Windows Media Player" options. [img]...