Windows 10: Onedrive continues to bug me

Discus and support Onedrive continues to bug me in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, I had a frustrating issue where Onedrive was full, and it just kept filling up each time. I had to deselect some folders, which involved jumping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JND3, Nov 29, 2021.

1. JND3 Win User

Onedrive continues to bug me

So, I had a frustrating issue where Onedrive was full, and it just kept filling up each time. I had to deselect some folders, which involved jumping through several laborious loops to finally get it done frankly, the whole thing seems designed to frustrate and irritate the living daylights out of the user. Anyway, I finally manage to somehow deselect a pictures folder which it had automatically decided to include to its cloud storage, and now I have used only 647kb out of 5GB, however, I am still getting the "your onedrive is full" message, and whenever i click on the sync issues it sends me

:)

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Onedrive continues to bug me

aero_busy on continuously

Hi Joan,

Apologies for the delay. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, I would suggest you to refer the following suggestions:

• Do you use any online storage service? Like OneDrive, Google Drive etc?
    • Have you noticed any activity on Task Manager?

For now, I suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps to run System maintenance troubleshooter:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “System and security”

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Thanks,

Waseemulla S, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

Onedrive continues to bug me

1. Onedrive continues to bug me - Similar Threads - Onedrive continues bug

2. OneDrive - Bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive - Bugs: Installed Windows 11, without intending to. I let it go ahead and install Windows 11s to see if it's worth bothering with. I've uninstalled it before and looks like I'm uninstalling it again. Reason in another post.I have my Media Pictures, Videos, and Music located on E:...
  3. OneDrive - Bugs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive - Bugs: Installed Windows 11, without intending to. I let it go ahead and install Windows 11s to see if it's worth bothering with. I've uninstalled it before and looks like I'm uninstalling it again. Reason in another post.I have my Media Pictures, Videos, and Music located on E:...
  4. Onedrive continues to bug me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive continues to bug me: So, I had a frustrating issue where Onedrive was full, and it just kept filling up each time. I had to deselect some folders, which involved jumping through several laborious loops to finally get it done frankly, the whole thing seems designed to frustrate and irritate the...
  5. Onedrive continues to bug me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive continues to bug me: So, I had a frustrating issue where Onedrive was full, and it just kept filling up each time. I had to deselect some folders, which involved jumping through several laborious loops to finally get it done frankly, the whole thing seems designed to frustrate and irritate the...
  6. OneDrive bug

OneDrive bug: When you restore image of Windows 10 from software like Paragon, files and folders on OneDrive are automatically deleted to OneDrive recycle bin. You need to restore them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-bug/d2ff8dde-1ac7-41ea-93d8-a9b4e0c24423
  7. OneDrive JavaScript bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive JavaScript bug: This is a duplicate post from 2019, but apparently the bug still has not been fixed, so adding some extra info here. There is a bug with OneDrive for Windows 10 Desktop in which if the Internet Explorer Security Properties are set to High, OneDrive will fail after changing...
  8. OneDrive continues to use ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers

OneDrive continues to use ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: There are many places online you can find that have discussed the "15" overlay limit with this registry value and according to this article...
  9. OneDrive isn't signed in - continuous message

OneDrive isn't signed in - continuous message: Yesterday my system suddenly hung - no idea of cause. After the reboot I got a message flashing in bottom rh corner 'Onedrive isn't signed in'. It stays for 8 seconds, disappears and returns immediately. The Tray icon shows a red icon. If I right click that it invites me to...
  10. OneDrive link bug

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive link bug: I use the OneDrive share link feature to share my photos; it is a great feature. However it has a bug. I recently shared links to two sets of files. One worked for the receivers. The other did not and reported empty file. I deleted the folder, set it up again with the same...