Windows 10: OneDrive continuously processing hundred of thousands of changes since two days

Discus and support OneDrive continuously processing hundred of thousands of changes since two days in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use windows 10 64 bits with OneDrive that all of the sudden started to continuously processing hundred of thousands of changes since two days.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DanielBESSIS, Jul 22, 2019.

1. OneDrive continuously processing hundred of thousands of changes since two days

I use windows 10 64 bits with OneDrive that all of the sudden started to continuously processing hundred of thousands of changes since two days.

:)

DanielBESSIS, Jul 22, 2019

2. OneDrive Processing Changes Continually

Hello,

Ok so first off I have a call with MS open on ID 10184639. MS support are not responding despite numerous assurances they will. Apparently it's been escalated last Thursday. Not a single call or meaningful response.

I have a vanilla install (Win 10 Pro Azure AD authenticated), Office 2016, Google Chrome (Edge? Nah), Adobe Acrobat Reader and Webroot AV.

My users' complained about Excel spreasheets not being updated (one user edits, the other users can't see the changes)

I noticed that OneDrive was continually processing changes (this went on for many tens of minutes if not an hour plus)

This happens on all computers in our network (25 machines)

With MS I have disabled Webroot - no change

I have reset OneDrive - no change

I have re-downloaded OneDrive - no change

From home and on a laptop without anything other than Win 10 Pro I have replicated the problem having sync'd only a few folders - no change

I have created a brand new Sharepoint tenant under request from MS - no change

MS have escalated the call

I sit and wait by the phone and am getting absolutely beyond frustrated.

We're a domestic abuse charity and all our files are unusable - safeguarding for vulnerable adults and children etc stored within OneDrive and the data is totally untrustworthy. Seriously, this is dangerously affecting people's lives.

Can anyone provide assistance?

Systems Support, Jul 22, 2019
  3. One Drive continuously processing changes

My Onedrive has been "processing changes" for many days, and the whole system is very slow. Also when I am working the screen suddenly goes bright blue for anything from a few seconds to a few minutes. Can anyone suggest what the problem is please?

Carol Hodge

CarolHSilver, Jul 22, 2019
  4. RLCutler Win User

OneDrive continuously processing hundred of thousands of changes since two days

OneDrive says Processing 7 Changes but does nothing

Ever since the last Major Windows update, OneDrive stopped working consistently. At the moment it shows that it updated two files from my local OneDrive folder to the cloud, but it also has been showing "Processing 7 Changes" for the last 6 hours. Yesterday
    it showed "Processing Changes" all day. I tried quitting/restarting and rebooting, but that hasn't helped.

Suggestions?

RLCutler, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive continuously processing hundred of thousands of changes since two days

1. OneDrive continuously processing hundred of thousands of changes since two days - Similar Threads - OneDrive continuously processing

2. Why are thousands of thunking processes being created?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are thousands of thunking processes being created?: In the last 2 days, we've had 2 computers that have slowed to a crawl. Checking Task Manager we see 6,000+ processes called "Thunking WIA APIS from 32 to 64 Process". I can't find anything online referencing this issue. I was wondering if anyone knows what is causing this and...
  3. Fix OneDrive stuck on Processing Changes

in Windows 10 News
    Fix OneDrive stuck on Processing Changes: [ATTACH]OneDrive is a cloud service from Microsoft. You can use OneDrive to store your files on cloud storage and save the disk space on your system. Besides storing the files, you can also share your files using OneDrive. Sometimes while managing files, OneDrive freezes on...
  4. Since two days ago, process "UserOOBEBroker.exe" now starts and runs?

in Windows 10 Support
    Since two days ago, process "UserOOBEBroker.exe" now starts and runs?: So yeah, this process never was running before, but now it sits in my Task Manager just sitting, but this is weird to me that now all of a sudden it is being run, killing the process, and it will show up again later... restarting the PC and it's starts in about 10 minutes...
  5. OneDrive "stuck" on processing 2 changes

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive "stuck" on processing 2 changes: Can't get OneDrive to complete the sync. Says processing 2 changes but nothing shown on list. All files in OneDrive in file explorer have a green check mark. How to fix?...
  6. OneDrive is stuck at "Processing Change"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive is stuck at "Processing Change": This is a follow-up to my previous question; Thumbnails in my OneDrive folder do not display correctly I would like to know if OneDrive will update their software soon, it has been giving me problem after problem recently. Besides not showing thumbnails in File Explorer,...
  7. Are more than two thousand processes necesaries when win10 is idle?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Are more than two thousand processes necesaries when win10 is idle?: Why my laptop show more than two thousand processes running when it isn't running any program except task monitor?, why that processes are consuming many resources and task monitor shows activity like crazy? [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows boot waaaay slow since two days ago

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows boot waaaay slow since two days ago: My Panasonic CF-SX2 laptop normally takes under 15 seconds from power on to password entry. Starting a day or three ago, it increased dramatically. I just clocked it at 2:20 minutes. I cannot think of any changes I have made to the machine so recently. I get the first...
  9. OneDrive stuck on "processing two changes"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneDrive stuck on "processing two changes": Hello, I have the dreaded issue as well... Tried: - Wipe OneDrive and start over - Delete all files (even in .zip files) with 0bytes - Break connection and reconnect OneDrive Nothing helped. Any thoughts on what to try next? Kind regards, Ferry...
  10. OneDrive "Processing Changes" forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive "Processing Changes" forever: My OneDrive is stuck constantly telling me that it is Processing 10 Changes. I have tried stopping synching and restarting synching. The result is that is says it is up-to-date for a few seconds, then goes back to Processing 10 Changes. I also cannot find any files in my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new computer onedrive processing thousands of changes

2. c# onedrive children.request become slower