Windows 10: Onedrive deleted files pop-up notification

Discus and support Onedrive deleted files pop-up notification in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear Support, Earlier i deleted some pictures from my pc that were in onedrive. And got a pop-up notification about, that those files will be deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FinalDebt92, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Onedrive deleted files pop-up notification

Dear Support,

Earlier i deleted some pictures from my pc that were in onedrive.

And got a pop-up notification about, that those files will be deleted on all online devices and that they will be found back in the recycle bin on onedrive.

I checked the box that says "do not show this again"

Out of habit.

But i wanted to redo this and have that box inchecked.

Is there any way to do this?

I looks everywhere, even inside the notification settings from onedrive, but all boxes are checked and none seemed to be from that pop-up notification.

Is there a way to get that to pop up again?

Thanks in advance,

Blaze

:)

FinalDebt92, Mar 1, 2021

2. OneDrive Notification Pop-ups Stopped Working After October Update

Hello,

I just installed the October update the other day and I just noticed that my Onedrive pop-up notifications stopped working when I take screen captures. The notification itself is in the Action Center, it's just that the pop-up that used to be immediately activated when taking screenshots is not appearing anymore. Any suggestions on how to fix? Thank you.

~FGN

FullGrownNut, Mar 1, 2021
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Hewjr100 Win User

Onedrive deleted files pop-up notification

Onedrive pop-up.

I was able to fix it, with the following instructions:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • In the Run window, enter: %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset.
    • Click OK.
    • Make sure the OneDrive icon in the notification area of the taskbar disappears and then re-appears after a minute or two.
    Henry

Hewjr100, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Onedrive deleted files pop-up notification

1. Onedrive deleted files pop-up notification - Similar Threads - Onedrive deleted files

2. "Interrupt Action" notification keep popping up and my folders and files will be deleted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Interrupt Action" notification keep popping up and my folders and files will be deleted...: it will delete my files or folders whenever i clicked it. and "interrupt action" notification will pop up. i dont get it. please guide me to solve this problem....
  3. "Interrupt Action" notification keep popping up and my folders and files will be deleted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Interrupt Action" notification keep popping up and my folders and files will be deleted...: it will delete my files or folders whenever i clicked it. and "interrupt action" notification will pop up. i dont get it. please guide me to solve this problem....
  4. notifications not popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notifications not popping up: My notifications and all the icons towards the right-side of the taskbar, like sound, wifi, battery are not popping up. need help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-popping-up/6b9b7b64-c372-44e0-b561-24541e8520da
  5. notifications not popping up

notifications not popping up: My notifications and all the icons towards the right-side of the taskbar, like sound, wifi, battery are not popping up. need help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-popping-up/6b9b7b64-c372-44e0-b561-24541e8520da
  6. Notification OneDrive account will be deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification OneDrive account will be deleted: Hello,I'm wondering in what way one will be notified when one's OneDrive Business account will be deleted after leaving the organization. I know that there is this 30-Day period until they actually delete your account. But will they notify me via my business email connected...
  7. Notification OneDrive account will be deleted

Notification OneDrive account will be deleted: Hello,I'm wondering in what way one will be notified when one's OneDrive Business account will be deleted after leaving the organization. I know that there is this 30-Day period until they actually delete your account. But will they notify me via my business email connected...
  8. Pop-up Notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-up Notification: This Notification Pop-up every 30 to 40 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notification/55475e14-0364-4dc8-a0c6-d4ce85cebb5d
  9. Pop up notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop up notifications: I keep getting "pop ups" from Chrome, Gmail, Facebook, etc. I can't seem to stop these. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notifications/7ea77412-e489-4d7e-ae22-4ba660af5f22
  10. Onedrive pop-up.

Onedrive pop-up.: Every time I reboot I get this pop-up. Just to be safe I click on ok, select all files and click ok again. Then I reboot and it comes up again. Attachment 98811 Henry 61979