Windows 10: OneDrive - Description in Explorer

Discus and support OneDrive - Description in Explorer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear all,see below screenshot. How can I change that Description of OneDrive? It states Martin rest in black to another text? The rest in black is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Martin Mischke, Mar 25, 2023.

1. OneDrive - Description in Explorer

Dear all,see below screenshot. How can I change that Description of OneDrive? It states Martin rest in black to another text? The rest in black is a company name I want to change.

:)

Martin Mischke, Mar 25, 2023

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 25, 2023
  3. Bree Win User
    File explorer without descriptions

It's not just the file names that are missing. All the text is missing - everything has gone: the title bar, the names of the ribbon tabs and the icons on the Home ribbon at the top - all of them are missing. This suggests that a system font is missing. On possible cause for this is having used something like Winaero Tweaker to change the system font.

This is your Explorer ribbon...

OneDrive - Description in Explorer 191653d1528500854t-file-explorer-without-descriptions-explorer-bad.png

...and this is how it should look with all the words showing.

OneDrive - Description in Explorer 191650d1528500590t-file-explorer-without-descriptions-explorer-good.png

4. Freezer Win User

OneDrive - Description in Explorer

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

OneDrive - Description in Explorer

1. OneDrive - Description in Explorer - Similar Threads - OneDrive Description Explorer

2. be descriptive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    be descriptive: Include a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/be-descriptive/b2a6b224-070f-4601-943b-d45b43a30949
  3. be descriptive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    be descriptive: Include a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/be-descriptive/b2a6b224-070f-4601-943b-d45b43a30949
  4. be descriptive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive - Description in Explorer

OneDrive - Description in Explorer: Dear all,see below screenshot. How can I change that Description of OneDrive? It states Martin rest in black to another text? The rest in black is a company name I want to change....
  6. Be descriptive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Be descriptive.: ok many https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/be-descriptive/db45fc73-3a61-41e6-85a1-cf3f9edaa4b3
  7. Be descriptive.

Be descriptive.: ok many https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/be-descriptive/db45fc73-3a61-41e6-85a1-cf3f9edaa4b3
  8. Windows Explorer file description columns export

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer file description columns export: TreeSize Pro not the free version does what Windows Explorershould do. In the right pane files have namedcolumns and right click any of the names of the columns gets the context menu thatshows the extra columns that Windows Explorer normally allows. So check and uncheck...
  9. Description

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Description: Especially blue screen seems to occur when laptop is supplied only by battery and Matlab works. When laptop is electrically supplied, performances are better and the problem does not seem to occur. 173105
  10. File explorer without descriptions

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer without descriptions: Hello guys, first of all please forgive my broken English. And now I'll try to describe my issue. Two days ago switching on my pc I've found a problem..... when I try to read my hard drives contents I can't. All icons are aligned in a wrong way. I can only use my browser... I...