Windows 10: OneDrive dialog appears occasionally

Discus and support OneDrive dialog appears occasionally in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Sometimes but not always when I boot Windows 10 the following appears. How can I make this stop appearing? [img] 119435 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by H2ONaCl, Oct 8, 2018.

1. H2ONaCl Win User

OneDrive dialog appears occasionally

Sometimes but not always when I boot Windows 10 the following appears. How can I make this stop appearing?

OneDrive dialog appears occasionally [​IMG]

:)

H2ONaCl, Oct 8, 2018
  2. FordGT90Concept Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 8, 2018
  3. ChojiTiger Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Oct 8, 2018
  4. csatennis Win User

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

1. OneDrive dialog appears occasionally - Similar Threads - OneDrive dialog appears

2. Print Dialog

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Dialog: I have a shared printer and when I print to it, the printer icon does not close, it does on the other printer that I print directly to. I have tried "Refresh" and "Close" and it still stays active. 119508
  3. Occasional freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Occasional freeze: I've just purchased and installed Windows 10 Home 64bit. The system is occasionally freezing. Not completely though as I can still move the cursor around on the screen. After a couple of minutes, the system resumes back to normal. Sometimes the system stops to a...
  4. Thumbnail previews do not appear in OneDrive folders

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thumbnail previews do not appear in OneDrive folders: (Can't seem to post this to OneDrive so reverting to Windows) My Documents on my machine is configured in my OneDrive folder system. All data is saved in OneDrive and then synchronized to the Cloud. Several months ago, I lost the ability to "reliably" see Thumbnail...
  5. Occasional Freezing While Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Occasional Freezing While Gaming: Hello, Right, I don't know what's going on anymore. I have just updated my BIOS to 0902 and I'm thinking this will resolve the issue. The issue is that I get occasional freezing during gaming. I have the latest Nvidia graphic's drivers (397.64), installed through "clean...
  6. OneDrive appears to be syncing, but nothing is happening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive appears to be syncing, but nothing is happening: I recently purchased a new laptop (Dell XPS) with Windows 10. My OneDrive account has 1TB of storage and I copied 137GB and 1.1mm files into it. It looks like much of the data isn't syncing at all. The icons for the larger folders all have the "sync" icon on them, but no...
  7. "Email Attachments" folder appears in my OneDrive. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Email Attachments" folder appears in my OneDrive. Why?: I notice that a folder named "Email Attachments" appears by itself in my OneDrive. The folder is empty. Deleting this folder makes it to reappear by itself later. This behavior started relatively recently. But since I use my OneDrive on multiple Windows 10 computers as well...
  8. Dialogs take a long time to appear after mouse click.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dialogs take a long time to appear after mouse click.: I have a Win 10 system. I am on automatic updates as well. Over the past several months, my MS Office apps, and other apps like CorelDraw and ChemSketch, I have had significant "hanging". For instance, when I go to save a file, I click on Save, and it takes up to a few...
  9. Occasional start menu crashes

in Windows 10 Support
    Occasional start menu crashes: last 3 days I seem to have occasional start menu crashes. it works again straight after but any idea whats happening. no changes at all. I reckon a live tile might be to blame. I turn on the pc a few times a day and so far it seems to of happened once each day for the past...
  10. Ghost folder occasionally appearing on desktop. Any ideas ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Ghost folder occasionally appearing on desktop. Any ideas ?: I occasionally get the following ghost folder appear on the desktop. Its very random and I can go many days without seeing it. When it does it appear there is no delete option, just the options shown in the picture. Doing nothing apart from a restart always makes it...