Windows 10: OneDrive disappeared

Discus and support OneDrive disappeared in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I upgraded to the version 2004 and OneDrive disappeared in File Explorer. I tried to install OneDrive from the Store but failed... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LeonBudd1, Oct 15, 2020.

1. LeonBudd1 Win User

OneDrive disappeared

I upgraded to the version 2004 and OneDrive disappeared in File Explorer. I tried to install OneDrive from the Store but failed

:)

LeonBudd1, Oct 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 15, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Onedrive tray icon has disappeared

Please see if this helps:
    OneDrive.exe fails to load after Windows 10 v1803 in-place feature - Microsoft Community

You can try
    Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration | Windows 10 Tutorials
    - noting
    and
    Turn On or Off Run OneDrive at Startup in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Check the setting in the list from the bottom option (assuming this is the same in 1803)

OneDrive disappeared [​IMG]

dalchina, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

OneDrive disappeared

How do I stop solications to setup OneDrive?

Hi,

We apologize for the delay response and thank you for the additional details.

Upon analyzing this matter, it seems that
    OneDrive is having issues in syncing your
    Microsoft Account that causes the issue to occur. We suggest you to try these following methods and check if there's any changes:

Method 1: add/remove your account in OneDrive.

To do unlink your account, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the
      cloud icon
      on the lower right of your screen.

• Choose
      Settings.

• On the
      Account tab, click on
      Unlink this PC.

• Choose
      Unlink Account.

To add your account, just run OneDrive again the enter your credentials.

Method 2: reset OneDrive.

To reset OneDrive, follow these steps:

• Press
      Windows key + R.

• Type
      %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset

• Click
      OK.

• Make sure that the
      cloud iconor the
      OneDrive icon
      on the bottom right
      disappears.

• If the icon doesn't
      re-appear after a few minutes, press
      Windows key + R
      and type
      %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive disappeared

1. OneDrive disappeared - Similar Threads - OneDrive disappeared

2. All my files that weren't on OneDrive disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All my files that weren't on OneDrive disappeared: I had a lot of files on my computer that weren't backed up to OneDrive because there wasn't room. At some point in the past week or two, they all disappeared. I also notice that my computer has a lot more space than it used to. Did it "sync" with OneDrive by deleting...
  3. All my files that weren't on OneDrive disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my files that weren't on OneDrive disappeared: I had a lot of files on my computer that weren't backed up to OneDrive because there wasn't room. At some point in the past week or two, they all disappeared. I also notice that my computer has a lot more space than it used to. Did it "sync" with OneDrive by deleting...
  4. All my files that weren't on OneDrive disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Documents library disappeared after disconnecting OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents library disappeared after disconnecting OneDrive: I disconnected OneDrive signed out and copied all the files to the local documents folder.After I did that, the Documents library completed disappeared from the 'Home' folder and sidebar.I cannot pin the local Documents folder to the sidebar, even after changing the...
  6. Documents library disappeared after disconnecting OneDrive

Documents library disappeared after disconnecting OneDrive: I disconnected OneDrive signed out and copied all the files to the local documents folder.After I did that, the Documents library completed disappeared from the 'Home' folder and sidebar.I cannot pin the local Documents folder to the sidebar, even after changing the...
  7. Files disappeared from Onedrive

Files disappeared from Onedrive: Most of important files disappeared from onedrive overnight. They are not in the recycle bin. I have the free version. 2 year old versions of the files do exist. I cannot for the life of me think of anything I could have done to cause this. I do recall perhaps adding another...
  8. Files disappeared from Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files disappeared from Onedrive: Most of important files disappeared from onedrive overnight. They are not in the recycle bin. I have the free version. 2 year old versions of the files do exist. I cannot for the life of me think of anything I could have done to cause this. I do recall perhaps adding another...
  9. Desktop OneDrive disappeared along with my files that were mid-sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop OneDrive disappeared along with my files that were mid-sync: Hi!I want to go ahead and lay the ground work.1. My wife had photos on my computer that didn’t automatically sync to OneDrive. She didn’t have the On-Demand switch on.2. I manually moved the mass amount of photos into the Desktop version of OneDrive so it would sync up. 3. I...
  10. Desktop OneDrive disappeared along with my files that were mid-sync

Desktop OneDrive disappeared along with my files that were mid-sync: Hi!I want to go ahead and lay the ground work.1. My wife had photos on my computer that didn’t automatically sync to OneDrive. She didn’t have the On-Demand switch on.2. I manually moved the mass amount of photos into the Desktop version of OneDrive so it would sync up. 3. I...