Windows 10: OneDrive Documents and Pictures not removed after removal of Windows User account on...

Discus and support OneDrive Documents and Pictures not removed after removal of Windows User account on... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have removed my MS/OneDrive account from a 4 year old Dell laptop, and am using a Local Administrator Account to access the computer. However, in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Andy Levine, Jun 23, 2022.

1. OneDrive Documents and Pictures not removed after removal of Windows User account on...

I have removed my MS/OneDrive account from a 4 year old Dell laptop, and am using a Local Administrator Account to access the computer. However, in File Explorer I still can see my OneDrive Documents and Pictures. I thought removing a MS account also removes all associated OneDrive files? I want to give this laptop to someone, but don't want them to see my OneDrive files. What needs to be done to remove these files, without totally deleting my OneDrive account? Thanks!

:)

Andy Levine, Jun 23, 2022

2. Remove User Account Picture

Hi Shawn, thanks for all the great tutorials, I use them often myself or make reference to them.

Do the listed steps actually work on vers 1903? As I mentioned in my preceding post, Ten Forward and I both replaced User.png instead of User-192.png in order to have success with vers 1809.

W10 Tweaker, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

OneDrive Documents and Pictures not removed after removal of Windows User account on...

Brink, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

OneDrive Documents and Pictures not removed after removal of Windows User account on...

1. OneDrive Documents and Pictures not removed after removal of Windows User account on... - Similar Threads - OneDrive Documents Pictures

2. How to Remove a OneDrive Personal User Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove a OneDrive Personal User Account?: Hello everyone,When I am saving a Word document as 'save as' I see more than one OneDrive personal user account which I don't need. How do I remove the additional OneDrive personal user account? I have Windows 11 installed on a pc and I'm subscribed to Microsoft 365. Your...
  3. OneDrive Documents and Pictures not removed after removal of Windows User account on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Documents and Pictures not removed after removal of Windows User account on...: I have removed my MS/OneDrive account from a 4 year old Dell laptop, and am using a Local Administrator Account to access the computer. However, in File Explorer I still can see my OneDrive Documents and Pictures. I thought removing a MS account also removes all associated...
  4. OneDrive Documents and Pictures not removed after removal of Windows User account on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Documents and Pictures not removed after removal of Windows User account on...: I have removed my MS/OneDrive account from a 4 year old Dell laptop, and am using a Local Administrator Account to access the computer. However, in File Explorer I still can see my OneDrive Documents and Pictures. I thought removing a MS account also removes all associated...
  5. Can't remove OneDrive/Documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't remove OneDrive/Documents: I've uninstalled OneDrive, after unlinking it and copying all the files to /users/me/D. Unfortunately, OneDrive still shows up under "This PC". I have tried to move it by changing the location property of the Documents link, both to /users/me/Documents and /users/me/D....
  6. Remove user account picture on lock-screen.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove user account picture on lock-screen.: I recently updated to Version 1903 and the usual tactics to get rid of the user account picture or default logo on the lock-screen are not working. This is what I want to remove to the left of the red arrow: [img] I used the methods successfully outlined in this thread...
  7. Remove User Account Picture Followup Question

Remove User Account Picture Followup Question: There seems to be very little activity in the Customization forum so I am posting here hoping not to get admonished : ) I tried this method outlined here last year with out any success (1703) though that was before @Ten Forward 's comments. Has anyone tried this lately...
  8. Remove User Account Picture Followup Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove User Account Picture Followup Question: There seems to be very little activity in the Customization forum so I am posting here hoping not to get admonished : ) I tried this method outlined here last year with out any success (1703) though that was before @Ten Forward 's comments. Has anyone tried this lately...
  9. Remove User Account Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove User Account Picture: Pardon me if this is answered already. Bros i just installed Windows 10 Pro Creators Update Version 1703 Build 15063.0. I want to remove user account picture on login screen. I tried some tutorials but nothing is working for me. I don't remember how i did it in...
  10. How To Remove User Account Picture in Windows 10

How To Remove User Account Picture in Windows 10: So I have no problem with my name showing when I need to log in with my password but the User Account Picture "icon" (see attached pic) messes up the custom background picture I am using and I want to get rid of it. A Google search came up with lots of info but the first...