Windows 10: "onedrive documents" lists different files on different devices

Discus and support "onedrive documents" lists different files on different devices in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have put this question here because I cannot find a section for "OneDrive"On my Windows 10 laptop, I have a spreadsheet which its "Properties" shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Caerbryn, May 10, 2021.

1. Caerbryn Win User

"onedrive documents" lists different files on different devices

I have put this question here because I cannot find a section for "OneDrive"On my Windows 10 laptop, I have a spreadsheet which its "Properties" shows to be on E:\OneDrive files\OneDrive\Documents E: is an external USB memory stick. File Explorer shows that the file was updated a few minutes ag"onedrive documents" lists different files on different devices o_On my android tablet, if I now click on the onedrive icon on my homescreen, "Documents" lists only the previous version, timed at 21 hours ago - it has not updated.How do I get it to update?

:)

Caerbryn, May 10, 2021
  2. ph1962 Win User

difference in onedrive documents and office live documents

Been using Office 365 for years. also using win10home. What is the difference in "OneDrive Documents" and "office live documents"?

ph1962, May 10, 2021
  3. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    "onedrive documents" lists different files on different devices 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    "onedrive documents" lists different files on different devices 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, May 10, 2021
  4. Compumind Win User

Moving the 'My Documents' folder (and others) to a different hard disk

Precisely! You can even do it in Word or Notepad.

Thanks, Denis.

*Biggrin

Compumind, May 10, 2021
Thema:

1. "onedrive documents" lists different files on different devices - Similar Threads - onedrive documents lists

2. Office Document listed in OneDrive Web not listed in in File Explorer ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office Document listed in OneDrive Web not listed in in File Explorer ?: Is there any problem when Document listed in OneDrive Web is not showing in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-document-listed-in-onedrive-web-not-listed/5f956cdf-36dc-42db-b4c2-f760a0f41ef1
  3. Office Document listed in OneDrive Web not listed in in File Explorer ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office Document listed in OneDrive Web not listed in in File Explorer ?: Is there any problem when Document listed in OneDrive Web is not showing in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-document-listed-in-onedrive-web-not-listed/5f956cdf-36dc-42db-b4c2-f760a0f41ef1
  4. Office Document listed in OneDrive Web not listed in in File Explorer ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive on PC different to OneDrive on web

OneDrive on PC different to OneDrive on web: On my PC in the 'Quick Access' I have a OnDrive icon and if I click on that it shows copies of all my files and folders that I sync.If I sign in on the Web, I can see my computer lister under my devices, but when I check the folders in OneDrive they are not in sync, so I'm...
  6. Confused by different document folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Confused by different document folders: Hi, What is the difference between the document folder with a beige folder icon and the one with a page with a large 'A' and lines? Which one should I use to save my documents? Thanks, Candice document icon image.pdf Windows 10 Home, Version -10.0.19041 Build 19041 171987
  7. Different device times on two different computers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Different device times on two different computers: Hello, I have my daughter set up on our family account. She has a PC for gaming and a laptop for school work. I am trying to set device limits and from what I can see I can only set up windows 10 limits and they go for both devices. Is there a way to set up certain times...
  8. Different devices times on two different computers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Different devices times on two different computers: Hello, I have my daughter set up on our family account. She has a PC for gaming and a laptop for school work. I am trying to set device limits and from what I can see I can only set up windows 10 limits and they go for both devices. Is there a way to set up certain times...
  9. Two computers have different files on OneDrive.

Two computers have different files on OneDrive.: Awhile ago, I found had both SkyDrive and OneDrive storage locations on my computer. The SkyDrive contained files from Windows 8.1, and the OneDrive had files stored since I installed Windows 10. So I moved the files from SkyDrive to OneDrive I think and deleted the...
  10. difference in onedrive documents and office live documents

difference in onedrive documents and office live documents: Been using Office 365 for years. also using win10home. What is the difference in "OneDrive Documents" and "office live documents"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difference-in-onedrive-documents-and-office-live/cc1f969f-c535-4a02-8cfa-c92be6adaa5e"