Windows 10: OneDrive. Does it ever work?

Discus and support OneDrive. Does it ever work? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a new Samsung phone. I have a new Surface Book 3. I take pictures with my Samsung FoldZ3. I have an office 365 Business account.I take a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by harry572, Dec 3, 2021.

1. harry572 Win User

OneDrive. Does it ever work?

I have a new Samsung phone. I have a new Surface Book 3. I take pictures with my Samsung FoldZ3. I have an office 365 Business account.I take a picture.It uploads to Onedrive on the phone under the Onedrive business account.The photo ONLY shows on the phone onedrive business account.The photo does NOT show up in Onedrive on the computer.It uploads instantly.The upload to the business account is locked. It cannot be changed to the personal account. The personal hotmail account is where I would like it to go.Microsoft says that that the personal account is where the photos should upload on onedr

:)

harry572, Dec 3, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 3, 2021
  3. tfwul Win User
    OneDrive not running - reset won't work - how to get latest version?

Thanks for the suggestion.
    The reason why I wanted to do a reset or re-install is to indeed get OneDrive in that list. Currently it isn't.

tfwul, Dec 3, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

No onedrive

Hello Francis, OneDrive. Does it ever work? :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

1. OneDrive. Does it ever work? - Similar Threads - OneDrive Does ever

2. my onedrive app does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my onedrive app does not work.: It said not signed in at the bottom right-hand corner of my laptop. I tried to click on it to sign in, no response. Finally, I tried to uninstall, but did not uninstall. I tried to install and downloaded onedrivesetup.exe. When I clicked on the exe file, nothing happens....
  3. my onedrive app does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my onedrive app does not work.: It said not signed in at the bottom right-hand corner of my laptop. I tried to click on it to sign in, no response. Finally, I tried to uninstall, but did not uninstall. I tried to install and downloaded onedrivesetup.exe. When I clicked on the exe file, nothing happens....
  4. Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?: I was obliged to bring my desktop in to a computer tech repair shop for an unrelated matter. They dealt with the matter effectively but after a few weeks I realized that "my pictures" and "my documents" had been defaulted by Windows to OneDrive. Without any action from me...
  5. Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?

Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?: I was obliged to bring my desktop in to a computer tech repair shop for an unrelated matter. They dealt with the matter effectively but after a few weeks I realized that "my pictures" and "my documents" had been defaulted by Windows to OneDrive. Without any action from me...
  6. OneDrive does not work on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive does not work on Windows 11: HelloOneDrive does not work on Windows 11. I can login to OneDrive from browser. Any solution?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-does-not-work-on-windows-11/2f0ff8e7-3017-420c-b06c-0fb9b64eb18f
  7. OneDrive does not work on Windows 11

OneDrive does not work on Windows 11: HelloOneDrive does not work on Windows 11. I can login to OneDrive from browser. Any solution?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-does-not-work-on-windows-11/2f0ff8e7-3017-420c-b06c-0fb9b64eb18f
  8. OneDrive. Does it ever work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive. Does it ever work?: I have a new Samsung phone. I have a new Surface Book 3. I take pictures with my Samsung FoldZ3. I have an office 365 Business account.I take a picture.It uploads to Onedrive on the phone under the Onedrive business account.The photo ONLY shows on the phone onedrive business...
  9. OneDrive. Does it ever work?

OneDrive. Does it ever work?: I have a new Samsung phone. I have a new Surface Book 3. I take pictures with my Samsung FoldZ3. I have an office 365 Business account.I take a picture.It uploads to Onedrive on the phone under the Onedrive business account.The photo ONLY shows on the phone onedrive business...
  10. will windows ever work right? ever?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    will windows ever work right? ever?: cant use my desktop. the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. WHY? No one is connected at all and I am physically at the computer trying to login. Dumb windows operating system...