Windows 10: OneDrive does not login after fresh re-install

Discus and support OneDrive does not login after fresh re-install in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Sometime this year OneDrive stopped logging in to my personal account, but business account is ok. I reinstalled OneDrive app, but it did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jvis, May 14, 2019.

1. Jvis Win User

OneDrive does not login after fresh re-install

Hi,

Sometime this year OneDrive stopped logging in to my personal account, but business account is ok.

I reinstalled OneDrive app, but it did not fix the condition. Please help!

:)

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 14, 2019
  3. Unable To Login To OneDrive On Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to login to https://login.live.com/ with your Microsoft Account, which you are using to login
    to OneDrive and check if you are able to login to https://login.live.com/.

If you are unable to login to https://login.live.com/, then follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in
    When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account and check if this helps.

If you are able to login to https://login.live.com/, then the issue might be with your OneDrive Account,
    so try the below methods and check if this helps.

Method 1:
    OneDrive Cached Credential.

1. Exit OneDrive > Go to Control Panel >
      User Accounts > Credential Manager.
    2. Click on Windows Credentials on the right > Choose the down arrow to the right of
      OneDrive Cached Credential > Click on Edit > Enter your
      Microsoft Account (OneDrive) username and password.
    3. Then, go to Start Menu and launch OneDrive and try to login and check if this helps.

Method 2:
    Resetting OneDrive.

• Press Win + R keys to launch Run menu >
      Copy/paste the following command in the Run menu and hit
      Enter.

%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset
    • Wait for a minute or so > The OneDrive icon will reappear in the notification area > If it does not appear then open
      Win + R to launch Run menu again > Copy/paste the following command in the Run menu and hit
      Enter.

%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe
    • OneDrive icon will reappear in the notification, so try logging in to OneDrive and check if the issue persists.

If the issue still persists, then I suggest you to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance by following the below steps:

Login to OneDrive > Click the
    ? Help icon on the top banner of the page > Select
    Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 14, 2019
  4. OneDrive does not login after fresh re-install

Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 14, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive does not login after fresh re-install

1. OneDrive does not login after fresh re-install - Similar Threads - OneDrive does login

2. Fresh re-install - crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh re-install - crash: After er fresh re-install, I keep getting BSoDAn error like this:--Intialiseringen af SCEP-certifikatregistreringen for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-SG9PQFU$ via https://AMD-KeyId-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep...
  3. Fresh re-install - crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh re-install - crash: After er fresh re-install, I keep getting BSoDAn error like this:--Intialiseringen af SCEP-certifikatregistreringen for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-SG9PQFU$ via https://AMD-KeyId-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep...
  4. Windows 10 re-installed, freezes after login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 re-installed, freezes after login: Hello,I have a problem, I tried to reinstall windows 10 and there were a few issues but I feel like I managed to get through them. Now my big problem is that when I start W10, I login and for a while, like 2 minutes or 5, my PC freezes, cannot see my mouse or use Win, Ctrl,...
  5. Windows 10 re-installed, freezes after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 re-installed, freezes after login: Hello,I have a problem, I tried to reinstall windows 10 and there were a few issues but I feel like I managed to get through them. Now my big problem is that when I start W10, I login and for a while, like 2 minutes or 5, my PC freezes, cannot see my mouse or use Win, Ctrl,...
  6. OneDrive Re-Installation Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Re-Installation Issues: My OneDrive app running in Windows 10 is used for syncing both private OneDrive folders as well as business account OneDrive folders. I have been experiencing syncing issues and decided to reinstall the app.But the application will not uninstall!! When I click unistall in Add...
  7. OneDrive Re-Installation Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Re-Installation Issues: My OneDrive app running in Windows 10 is used for syncing both private OneDrive folders as well as business account OneDrive folders. I have been experiencing syncing issues and decided to reinstall the app.But the application will not uninstall!! When I click unistall in Add...
  8. OneDrive Re-Installation Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Question re: fresh windows install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question re: fresh windows install: So I'm not sure what happened to my Surface Book 2, but after performing a hard shutdown in the middle of a video driver failure I got stuck in an automatic repair loop. Can't boot to windows, can't reinstall/repair, and apparently even the registry is corrupted beyond...
  10. OneDrive re-installation fails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive re-installation fails: I had a problem with my OneDrive installation: the OneDrive installation folder contained around 30 mostly different versions of OneDrive and took up nearly 10Gb of space on my SSD because sadly one cannot choose a different installation path. I ended up deleting all these...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive.exe not logging in

2. logging into onedrive after a reinstall