Windows 10: OneDrive does not show Backed up device settings

Discus and support OneDrive does not show Backed up device settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Everyone, First Windows 10 64Bit fresh install Desktop Machine I turned on my OneDrive and checked that all sync settings are turn on but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShakedBenratzon, Aug 9, 2015.

1. OneDrive does not show Backed up device settings

Hey Everyone,

First Windows 10 64Bit fresh install Desktop Machine

I turned on my OneDrive and checked that all sync settings are turn on but when I go to OneDrive.com I can not see any backup for my device (In the option Device backups).
    I tried to turn off and on the sync settings.
    Any idea how to solve this problems ?

:)

ShakedBenratzon, Aug 9, 2015
  2. JohnI123 Win User

My windows 8 phone doesn't show up on onedrive

For some reason - my windows 8 phone doesn't show up on OneDrive as a device backup. It doesn't show any devices. I have the phone settings to back up to the cloud, and have manually sync'd - but I would expect that OneDrive would show this as a device
    backup - why doesn't it?

JohnI123, Aug 9, 2015
  3. garym123 Win User
    How do I make a backup of my old Lumia 520 that got broken, and upload it to my new 520?

Did the old phone already have 8.1? If so you can go to your Microsoft account online, OneDrive, to see if there is already a backup in place from your old phone.

Click the gear icon, options, device backups. This will show what devices have been backed up and the date.

If you had pictures and videos set to automatically load to OneDrive they are there already. A normal phone backup does not backup pictures, video and music .

Phones are backed up, settings, app list, text messages. There is no phone image.

If there is no password lock on the phone have you tried connecting it to your PC to get your media to your PC if it is not on onedrive? It should show up in windows explorer.

garym123, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

OneDrive does not show Backed up device settings

1. OneDrive does not show Backed up device settings - Similar Threads - OneDrive does show

2. Why does windows photos back up to onedrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does windows photos back up to onedrive?: Hello.I am trying to migrate ALL photo's out of my iPhone and store them onto my photo's app on my Surface Laptop windows 11.For some reason, by default, my photos are syncing to ONEDRIVE and on that i only have 5GB storage but the photos i need to download are about 50GB. I...
  3. Why does windows photos back up to onedrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does windows photos back up to onedrive?: Hello.I am trying to migrate ALL photo's out of my iPhone and store them onto my photo's app on my Surface Laptop windows 11.For some reason, by default, my photos are syncing to ONEDRIVE and on that i only have 5GB storage but the photos i need to download are about 50GB. I...
  4. Backup folder is not showing up on OneDrive settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup folder is not showing up on OneDrive settings.: On Windows 11, when I go into settings - accounts - it shows my OneDrive as backed up. When I actually log into OneDrive and look at the settings, the Backup tab is missing. I've tried all of the steps that are suggested including re-installing OneDrive but with no success....
  5. Backup folder is not showing up on OneDrive settings.

Backup folder is not showing up on OneDrive settings.: On Windows 11, when I go into settings - accounts - it shows my OneDrive as backed up. When I actually log into OneDrive and look at the settings, the Backup tab is missing. I've tried all of the steps that are suggested including re-installing OneDrive but with no success....
  6. Camera does not show up in imaging devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Camera does not show up in imaging devices: Unable to access camera function on computer as CAMERA does not show in imaging devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-does-not-show-up-in-imaging-devices/76af7393-8ba8-4344-89d7-7032a930417c
  7. Bluetooth does not show on up on device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth does not show on up on device manager: Hello! My bluetooth devices were working perfectly, but suddenly the computer is not detecting the bluetooth. I have tried reinstalling drivers, but no results. I use a Lenovo Y40-80 and Windows 10. Help, please!...
  8. Printer Not showing up in Devices in settings

Printer Not showing up in Devices in settings: I had a printer that was not functioning properly, so I removed it, planning to reinstall. When I tried to reinstall the drivers, it said the drivers were already there, and recommended using them. I clicked ok. The printer never showed up in my list of printers. I tried...
  9. MP3 File Does Not Show Up on Device

MP3 File Does Not Show Up on Device: I have a Nokia Lumina 630. I just use it as a MP3 player. I copied over my music from One Drive, but doesn't show all of the songs. I can't edit the metadata on the songs that don't show up. I go into the music folder on the phone, and it shows the files are there, but they...
  10. Touchpad does not show up in Device Manager nor in Settings, Bluetooth and Other Devices

Touchpad does not show up in Device Manager nor in Settings, Bluetooth and Other Devices: I have the MS Surface Pro (5th gen). I have a fintie Bluetooth keyboard with touchpad. I would like to turn off some touchpad short cuts. The settings for the touchpad do not show up at all on either Touchpad does not show up in Device Manager nor in Settings, Bluetooth...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive backed up device settings

2. You don’t have any devices that are backing up settings to OneDrive.

3. device backup folder on OneDrive You don’t have any devices that are backing up settings to OneDrive.

4. you dont have any devices that are backing up settigns to onedrive,
  5. onedrive says i dont have any devices backing up to there,
  6. backed up device settings one drive,
  7. backed up device settings onedrive,
  8. one drive backed up device settings not working