Windows 10: OneDrive does not work on Windows 11

Discus and support OneDrive does not work on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloOneDrive does not work on Windows 11. I can login to OneDrive from browser. Any solution?Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ML51_007, Dec 1, 2023.

1. ML51_007 Win User

OneDrive does not work on Windows 11

HelloOneDrive does not work on Windows 11. I can login to OneDrive from browser. Any solution?Thank you

:)

ML51_007, Dec 1, 2023

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Dec 1, 2023
  4. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

1. OneDrive does not work on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - OneDrive does

2. what does OneDrive do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does OneDrive do?: The problem is that I put the file in OneDrive after when I tried to extract the file I could only copy it, but not with the creation date that I need. then I cut out the file that was still in OneDrive and pasted it instead of the one that was copied. questions 1. the file...
  3. what does OneDrive do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what does OneDrive do?: The problem is that I put the file in OneDrive after when I tried to extract the file I could only copy it, but not with the creation date that I need. then I cut out the file that was still in OneDrive and pasted it instead of the one that was copied. questions 1. the file...
  4. Why does syncing to OneDrive move files from my laptop hard drive to OneDrive. How do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does syncing to OneDrive move files from my laptop hard drive to OneDrive. How do I...: OneDrive move files from my laptop hard drive to OneDrive? How do I ensure it only creates a backup and does not move files off my laptop to OneDrive?...
  5. Why does syncing to OneDrive move files from my laptop hard drive to OneDrive. How do I...

Why does syncing to OneDrive move files from my laptop hard drive to OneDrive. How do I...: OneDrive move files from my laptop hard drive to OneDrive? How do I ensure it only creates a backup and does not move files off my laptop to OneDrive?...
  6. Why does Windows keep asking to backup even though my Onedrive is already sync?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows keep asking to backup even though my Onedrive is already sync?: OneDrive shows that it is synced and up-to-date, but Windows shows a pop-up asking to back up settings.I backed up settings as prompted, but then in a few days, it's prompting me to back up again?Where can I go to change that? What is Windows trying to back up besides...
  7. Why does Windows keep asking to backup even though my Onedrive is already sync?

Why does Windows keep asking to backup even though my Onedrive is already sync?: OneDrive shows that it is synced and up-to-date, but Windows shows a pop-up asking to back up settings.I backed up settings as prompted, but then in a few days, it's prompting me to back up again?Where can I go to change that? What is Windows trying to back up besides...
  8. Does Onedrive save your download folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Onedrive save your download folder?: I've been trying to retrieve my download folder from the account I deleted from my pc. I clicked the backup files section, thinking that everything would be backed up. I check my Onedrive and I only see my pictures and documents....
  9. Does Onedrive save your download folder?

Does Onedrive save your download folder?: I've been trying to retrieve my download folder from the account I deleted from my pc. I clicked the backup files section, thinking that everything would be backed up. I check my Onedrive and I only see my pictures and documents....
  10. Does Onedrive save your download folder?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade