Windows 10: OneDrive doesn't appear as a index search location

Discus and support OneDrive doesn't appear as a index search location in Cortana to solve the problem; Search for a file in Windows 10 does not provide any results though the search goes on forever. I have rebuilt the index several times but to no avail.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Jahar, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Jahar Win User

OneDrive doesn't appear as a index search location

Search for a file in Windows 10 does not provide any results though the search goes on forever. I have rebuilt the index several times but to no avail. Also OneDrive doesn't appear as a index search location

:)

Jahar, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

OneDrive doesn't appear as a index search location

1. OneDrive doesn't appear as a index search location - Similar Threads - OneDrive doesn't appear

2. OneDrive indexing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive indexing: I've found that searches have become very slow and, on looking at what folders are indexed, have found that my OneDrive\Documents folder is not indexed, although all of my other OneDrive folders pictures, video etc are. Not only is that folder not indexed, but it is not...
  3. Windows Search Indexer and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Search Indexer and OneDrive: Before I do something I regret, does Indexing the OneDrive folder start downloading all the files it has indexed? I have about 700GB of files up there that are set to online-only and don't really fancy kicking off a download of these things. submitted by /u/ProjectVRD...
  4. The search index doesn't work

in Cortana
    The search index doesn't work: The search index doesn't show anything and doesn't work at all and is extremely slow. I have tried all the tutorials and nothing works. I can't find the Cortana app either. I get this error message below, when trouble shooting the Search & Indexing. [ATTACH]...
  5. File is Indexed because it appears in subfolder search, but it does not appear in Document...

File is Indexed because it appears in subfolder search, but it does not appear in Document...: I know that a particular file must be indexed correctly because I can as a test do a File Explorer search of the subfolder it is in, using an unusual name in the file's contents, and I can thereby produce that file name as a search result. So in general terms, indexing must...
  6. Indexed Locations

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Indexed Locations: Does anybody knows why this "csc://...." thing is in my indexed locations? I cant't get rid of it and everytime i uncheck it it comes again checked. Also when i scroll the mouse over it, it tells me that the location is not available. Help [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows 10 Add NAS locations to search index

Windows 10 Add NAS locations to search index: Hmm. Am I the only one thinking this would we a nice thing? I seem to be unable to add any UNC/NAS drive location to the Windows Search Index. I read only in previous 32bit versions there was an "Add UNC Path" tab within the index applet but not for 64bit. What gives? Do we...
  8. Search text doesn't appear

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Search text doesn't appear: This is a rather strange problem, the search text when searching from the start menu isn't appearing. I can still highlight it though. Any ideas? Edit: Also just realized the buttons to the left aren't visible either. [img] Screenshot -...
  9. Add or Remove Search Index Locations in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Search Index Locations in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Search Index Locations in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Locations for Search Index in Windows 10 By default, Windows will use the file properties, and file contents you want indexed. The index uses the Windows Search service and runs as the...
  10. Change Search Index Location in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Search Index Location in Windows 10: How to: Change Search Index Location in Windows 10 How to Change Storage Location of Search Index in Windows 10 [img] Information By default, Windows will use the file properties, and file contents you want indexed. The index uses the Windows Search service and...