Windows 10: Onedrive Doesnt Fully Upload My Files - Need Help

Discus and support Onedrive Doesnt Fully Upload My Files - Need Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; There are times when I upload files to Onedrive and days later they arent synced indicated by the blue swirly icon next to them in windows explorer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, Dec 30, 2019.

1. yahanna Win User

Onedrive Doesnt Fully Upload My Files - Need Help

There are times when I upload files to Onedrive and days later they arent synced indicated by the blue swirly icon next to them in windows explorer. Not all just a few files. How do i make sure all my files are synced and fully uploaded?

:)

yahanna, Dec 30, 2019
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Uploading of files

Hi Amanda,

To better assist you, we appreciate if you can answer the following questions:

• Are you uploading your files to OneDrive using a computer or mobile phone?
    • Are you using a browser or OneDrive app to upload the files?

For the meantime, you can check the article:
    Fix problems uploading files on the OneDrive website
    and
    Upload photos and files to OneDrive
    . The two articles contain steps that you can perform to help you upload your files.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Dec 30, 2019
  3. OneDrive cashes on files upload.

Hello

I use Nokia Lumia 1020, and Windows 8.1 with automatic updates ON.

I select picture files (5-10) taken from camera using FILES (program), a select SHARE. Then OneDrive. I select folder where to upload files.

OneDrive start to upload files and crashes....

Any suggestion?

MilanBetter, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Onedrive Doesnt Fully Upload My Files - Need Help

Onedrive uploads not happening - clocking but no upload

Hi Rohn,

The issue that you’ve encountered uploading your files to OneDrive may be caused by some files or components that are broken or missing on the system. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this article on how to
    fix OneDrive sync problems. Once you’re on the
    page, you may expand and proceed with the steps in each option under the
    Fix sync issues with the new OneDrive personal sync client
    section, and then complete the process. After completing the given steps, you may check if the issue persists.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Onedrive Doesnt Fully Upload My Files - Need Help

1. Onedrive Doesnt Fully Upload My Files - Need Help - Similar Threads - Onedrive Doesnt Fully

2. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with files uploading on OneDrive: My OneDrive will not upload anything in the last week or so. Every file that needs to be uploaded Adobe files, Excel, Word, Notepad, etc total about 20 files. When I click a link for more information on why the files will not upload, it says: "LibreOffice 6.2.Ink, No access...
  3. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with files uploading on OneDrive: My OneDrive will not upload anything in the last week or so. Every file that needs to be uploaded Adobe files, Excel, Word, Notepad, etc total about 20 files. When I click a link for more information on why the files will not upload, it says: "LibreOffice 6.2.Ink, No access...
  4. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. App files not uploading on Onedrive IOS - Help !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App files not uploading on Onedrive IOS - Help !!!: I have this app ToneRoom on my iPad IOS V15 to manage my guitar amplifier. So, all the saved files in this app are set to be stored at Onedrive, but no file is uploaded. There is no folder created for this app in Onedrive.I really need this work. I need to share the files...
  6. App files not uploading on Onedrive IOS - Help !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App files not uploading on Onedrive IOS - Help !!!: I have this app ToneRoom on my iPad IOS V15 to manage my guitar amplifier. So, all the saved files in this app are set to be stored at Onedrive, but no file is uploaded. There is no folder created for this app in Onedrive.I really need this work. I need to share the files...
  7. Help with uploading minidump files to OneDrive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with uploading minidump files to OneDrive in Windows 10: Hi, I have asked for help for my BSOD problem and I need to upload them to OneDrive and share it so I can get further help. I was messing with the files earlier to see if I can open them I now I got the files stuck on Open with Google Chrome. Another problem I'm having is...
  8. OneDrive Not Uploading Files

OneDrive Not Uploading Files: I synced or whateve OneDrive to my PC. It does not add a single one of my files. I did this a week ago. There is a Document folder with all my folder names underneath and NOT ONE SINGLE FILE in any of the folders! I need super-easy explanation of how to make OneDrive work. I...
  9. Onedrive Doesnt Fully Upload My Files - Need Help

Onedrive Doesnt Fully Upload My Files - Need Help: There are times when I upload files to Onedrive and days later they arent synced indicated by the blue swirly icon next to them in windows explorer. Not all just a few files. How do i make sure all my files are synced and fully uploaded? 147393
  10. OneDrive settings for file uploads

OneDrive settings for file uploads: One drive eats up my internet data completely while uploading my files to cloud how can i set settings so it ask for my permissions before uploading files Or i can set size limit on the files to be uploaded....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fully upload