Windows 10: OneDrive doesn't show in File Explorer or on the taskbar

Discus and support OneDrive doesn't show in File Explorer or on the taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've just started trying to use OneDrive and have a problem. Windows 10 version 1909 updated. I have read a lot of info on this forum and find that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bluewind, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Bluewind Win User

OneDrive doesn't show in File Explorer or on the taskbar

I've just started trying to use OneDrive and have a problem.

Windows 10 version 1909 updated.

I have read a lot of info on this forum and find that I am supposed to find access to OneDrive in File Explorer or on the Taskbar. Well, it doesn't show up on either. The only way I can find it is to look in users\name\onedrive. That seems awkward.

I hate to mess around too much in the system but should I try to uninstall Onedrive and then reinstall it? I don't know how to do that.

Thank you.

:)

Bluewind, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Cannot launch File Explorer from taskbar in Windows 10

Hi Juzzy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• First unpin the File Explorer from the task bar.
    • Press Windows + E.
    • And right click on File Explorer in the taskbar.
    • And Pin the File Explorer to Taskbar and Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 15, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

OneDrive doesn't show in File Explorer or on the taskbar [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

1. OneDrive doesn't show in File Explorer or on the taskbar - Similar Threads - OneDrive doesn't show

2. Onedrive folders doesn't refresh in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive folders doesn't refresh in File Explorer: File Explorer doesn't refresh automatically in my Onedrive synchronized folders. This is very annoying and it is happening exactly the same in both my home and my office computer, which are similarly configured. If the folder is not synchronized by Onedrive, File Explorer...
  3. Onedrive folders doesn't refresh in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive folders doesn't refresh in File Explorer: File Explorer doesn't refresh automatically in my Onedrive synchronized folders. This is very annoying and it is happening exactly the same in both my home and my office computer, which are similarly configured. If the folder is not synchronized by Onedrive, File Explorer...
  4. Onedrive account not showing up in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive account not showing up in file explorer: Hello, I am having a problem with my file explorer. I have 3 different emails I use: Personal, work, and school. They are all under my account in outlook email. I can switch from one to another easily. However, If i were in my work outlook email and tried to attach a file, it...
  5. Onedrive account not showing up in file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive account not showing up in file explorer: Hello, I am having a problem with my file explorer. I have 3 different emails I use: Personal, work, and school. They are all under my account in outlook email. I can switch from one to another easily. However, If i were in my work outlook email and tried to attach a file, it...
  6. OneDrive in File Explorer doesn't show files in Personal Vault

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive in File Explorer doesn't show files in Personal Vault: Recently, I was trying to open Personal Vault in File Explorer on Windows. However, none of my files show up in the personal vault anymore and it created another folder in OneDrive with my files in it. Now, whenever I lock the Personal Vault, it says "your Personal Vault...
  7. OneDrive doesn't show Sync status in File Explorer after installing Dropbox

OneDrive doesn't show Sync status in File Explorer after installing Dropbox: So I installed Dropbox app for syncing my files to my PC but after that OneDrive doesn't show its sync status, only dropbox shows its sync status. To confirm this, I uninstalled Dropbox and right after that OneDrive was showing sync status again and when I installed dropbox...
  8. OneDrive not showing up in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive not showing up in File Explorer: I have 3 machines with W10 build 1903, two with Pro and one with Home. On both the Pro machines, OneDrive shows up just before This PC. On the home machine OneDrive does not appear at all. One Drive seems to work just fine on all three machines, things that are supposed to be...
  9. Why will File Explorer not show on display but show on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why will File Explorer not show on display but show on taskbar?: I have File Explorer pinned to taskbar. When I open it, it doesn't show on the display although the taskbar shows that it's open. I tried cascading windows, show side by side, stack, by right clicking the taskbar. I tried maximizing from pinned icon. It still won't show....
  10. OneDrive Sidebar in File Explorer not working - OneDrive not showing in Registry

OneDrive Sidebar in File Explorer not working - OneDrive not showing in Registry: My File Explorer OneDrive sidebar shortcut does not work. It does not point to the location of my OneDrive folders (or any location) and if I click on it nothing happens. The same goes for "Open Folder" if I click on the OneDrive icon in the taskbar. Also, in my registry,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive is not in file explorer or taskbar

2. OneDrive shared folder not showing in Explorer