Windows 10: OneDrive doesn't show in File Explorer or on the taskbar

Discus and support OneDrive doesn't show in File Explorer or on the taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've just started trying to use OneDrive and have a problem. Windows 10 version 1909 updated. I have read a lot of info on this forum and find that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bluewind, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Bluewind Win User

OneDrive doesn't show in File Explorer or on the taskbar

I've just started trying to use OneDrive and have a problem.

Windows 10 version 1909 updated.

I have read a lot of info on this forum and find that I am supposed to find access to OneDrive in File Explorer or on the Taskbar. Well, it doesn't show up on either. The only way I can find it is to look in users\name\onedrive. That seems awkward.

I hate to mess around too much in the system but should I try to uninstall Onedrive and then reinstall it? I don't know how to do that.

Thank you.

:)

Bluewind, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Cannot launch File Explorer from taskbar in Windows 10

Hi Juzzy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• First unpin the File Explorer from the task bar.
    • Press Windows + E.
    • And right click on File Explorer in the taskbar.
    • And Pin the File Explorer to Taskbar and Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 15, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

OneDrive doesn't show in File Explorer or on the taskbar [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

1. OneDrive doesn't show in File Explorer or on the taskbar - Similar Threads - OneDrive doesn't show

2. File Explorer Doesn't Show Up in Cortana Search

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Doesn't Show Up in Cortana Search: I have a user in my organization that is having a problem with File Explorer. Before, she would be able to use the Cortana search bar, type in a few letters leading to File Explorer, and it would usually pop up as the top result. Now, it shows 7-Zip File Manager and File...
  3. OneDrive not showing up in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive not showing up in File Explorer: I have 3 machines with W10 build 1903, two with Pro and one with Home. On both the Pro machines, OneDrive shows up just before This PC. On the home machine OneDrive does not appear at all. One Drive seems to work just fine on all three machines, things that are supposed to be...
  4. Why will File Explorer not show on display but show on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why will File Explorer not show on display but show on taskbar?: I have File Explorer pinned to taskbar. When I open it, it doesn't show on the display although the taskbar shows that it's open. I tried cascading windows, show side by side, stack, by right clicking the taskbar. I tried maximizing from pinned icon. It still won't show....
  5. OneDrive Sidebar in File Explorer not working - OneDrive not showing in Registry

OneDrive Sidebar in File Explorer not working - OneDrive not showing in Registry: My File Explorer OneDrive sidebar shortcut does not work. It does not point to the location of my OneDrive folders (or any location) and if I click on it nothing happens. The same goes for "Open Folder" if I click on the OneDrive icon in the taskbar. Also, in my registry,...
  6. Hard Drive doesn't show up in file explorer

Hard Drive doesn't show up in file explorer: [ATTACH]My 1 TB hard drive doesn't show up in the file explorer despite me being able to see it in device manager and the defragmenter software in windows 10. I don't want to format my hard drive because it has alot of my personal files and i don't have another computer to...
  7. OneDrive and File Explorer

OneDrive and File Explorer: Users with permissions can view folders with OneDrive online. But not on their PC in File Explorer under OneDrive. How do I get them to be able to view that they see online in their File Explorer. I am able to see online and in my File Explorer....
  8. Applications not showing icons in taskbar and previews not showing in File Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications not showing icons in taskbar and previews not showing in File Explorer: I've been having problems for 6+ months and haven't been able to fix this issue. I believe it started after some small update before the big Anniversary update. Some programs are not showing their icons in the taskbar (including the default Mail application, Microsoft Edge,...
  9. Explorer doesn't shows HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Explorer doesn't shows HDD: I'm working with a HDD where I want to remove partitions. I can see the disk and partitions in Disk Management but not explorer. I want to see the folders/files before I start deleting partitions. This is a removeable disk in a disk bay. How can I see this disk in Windows...
  10. file explorer not in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    file explorer not in taskbar: This is the second time I have posted about the same problem. I can't move file explorer to the task bar. I tried to move it by right clicking on start, then left click on file explorer the menu I get that way just says "pin to start" and more, when I click on more all that...