Windows 10: Onedrive doesn't sign in from the desktop icon in the down right menu!

Discus and support Onedrive doesn't sign in from the desktop icon in the down right menu! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; And guess what !, when i tried to go through the settings in the same icon it directs to web ,,, here's how---> Go to the onedrive icon on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SahilParanjape, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Onedrive doesn't sign in from the desktop icon in the down right menu!

And guess what !, when i tried to go through the settings in the same icon it directs to web ,,, here's how--->

Go to the onedrive icon on the shortcuts on the task barnot the main icons the smaller icons near the date--> then click Help & Settings--->click Help ----> click Report a problem and then it redirects you to the webpage from where you can successfully log in.

:)

SahilParanjape, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Onedrive doesn't sign in from the desktop icon in the down right menu!

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

Onedrive doesn't sign in from the desktop icon in the down right menu! ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Onedrive doesn't sign in from the desktop icon in the down right menu!

1. Onedrive doesn't sign in from the desktop icon in the down right menu! - Similar Threads - Onedrive doesn't sign

2. OneDrive Desktop icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Desktop icons: At my org, we are pushing URL links/shortcut icons to the desktop via Group Policy. Two thirds of our users are O365 and half of those use OneDrive. When nurses sign-in to their exam room computers, GPO is pushing icons to the desktop such as time clock, our intranet page,...
  3. OneDrive Desktop icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Desktop icons: At my org, we are pushing URL links/shortcut icons to the desktop via Group Policy. Two thirds of our users are O365 and half of those use OneDrive. When nurses sign-in to their exam room computers, GPO is pushing icons to the desktop such as time clock, our intranet page,...
  4. OneDrive Desktop icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Right click menu doesn't show up in taskbar icon

Right click menu doesn't show up in taskbar icon: Hey. So basically, I can't view the right click menu that pops up whenever you right click on a taskbar icon I can on the desktop and file explorer though. I don't know if this is related but I recently updated my Windows too....
  6. How to convert the desktop icons and the start menu from right to left after changing the...

How to convert the desktop icons and the start menu from right to left after changing the...: How to convert the desktop icons and the start menu from right to left after changing the language from English to Arabic without changing the language [IMG]...
  7. How to add icon to context menu (right click drop-down)

How to add icon to context menu (right click drop-down): using windows 10 version 2004 OS Build 19041.330 Hello: I have spent the last few hours searching how to add icon to context menu (right click drop-down). I found lots of regedit suggestions but none worked with my version of W10. What I want to do is place an icon on the...
  8. Icons moving from right side of desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons moving from right side of desktop: [ATTACH] Hi, maybe someone had the same issue as me. Since Windows XP I always had my trash on the right bottom corner of the destkop. And everytime I move some icon to the right side, after restart it moves to the left (as you can see in the picture, my trash is moved...
  9. Right-click menu doesn't come up for taskbar icons ... ???

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-click menu doesn't come up for taskbar icons ... ???: Seems like in Windows 10 with the latest cumulative updates (as of 9/14/19 yesterday), I can't right-click on my taskbar icons and have the right-click menu come up (the one that allows for the pinning or unpinning of icons). I uninstalled the updates, and this functionality...
  10. OneDrive Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Desktop Icons: Hello, I've been using OneDrive for some time with no issues. Yesterday I put all by programs and files onto a new laptop using Windows 10. All has gone well and for the first time, although I now have two OneDrive icons on the desktop, when previously I only had one....