Windows 10: Onedrive download large files to external harddrive

Discus and support Onedrive download large files to external harddrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have to download >500 gb from the onedrive cloud to an external harddrive. I am only able to download 3.9 gb at a time. Is there any options to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jens_91, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Jens_91 Win User

Onedrive download large files to external harddrive

I have to download >500 gb from the onedrive cloud to an external harddrive. I am only able to download 3.9 gb at a time. Is there any options to download large amounts of data?

:)

Jens_91, Sep 17, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

OneDrive - Bait and switch (but to what?)

I never used OneDrive, I copy my important files to USB sticks and external harddrive.

P4-630, Sep 17, 2019
  3. AsRock Win User
    OneDrive - Bait and switch (but to what?)

Yeah it's amazing how many people put their shit on places like Onedrive and such and all so concerned about privacy.

AsRock, Sep 17, 2019
  4. mo golf Win User

copying files to usb and external harddrive

I have windows 10 and I can't send files to my external harddrive and/or usb sticks

mo golf, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Onedrive download large files to external harddrive - Similar Threads - Onedrive download large

2. Can't download large files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download large files: Every time I download a file of around 10GB or more, it gets up to ~80% and then stops. I have tried this on different browsers and it happens in all of them. I even tried downloader apps and it still can't download. I used Command Prompt to enable Administrator Account and...
  3. External Harddrive is locked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Harddrive is locked: Hi Team, I have an external hardrive which is currently locked and inaccessible. I do not have the password or the recovery key saved with me. Tried looking for the recovery key but couldn't get it as I am using a new laptop now, since the old one laptop has been...
  4. External harddrive connection

External harddrive connection: I have connected my 4tb external hard drive to my laptop, but it does not appear in "this pc". It is connected and working, but I can't access it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-harddrive-connection/90bbad1b-3610-4b99-a879-6aae1350a4be
  5. Transfer of files from external harddrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer of files from external harddrive: I have a Fantom 1TB external hard-drive connected to my PC which is running Win10 with everything updated to the latest specs. Equipment is in good working order and all cables have been checked. I have tried turning everything off and restarting. I have done everything...
  6. External Harddrive Issues

External Harddrive Issues: I just purchased a new ASUS laptop. Im going from a Macbook pro to windows 10. My external hard drive has worked on a windows laptop i had years ago (an ASUS also) and on my macbook without issue. When i plug my external hard drive into my laptop it makes the sounds that I’ve...
  7. external harddrive

external harddrive: My computer recognizes the harddrive . States it is working properly but will not allow me to open it. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-harddrive/0aba405c-3d6d-4a2d-afb4-771e92c416ed
  8. external harddrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    external harddrive: HI ALL I NEED DESPERATE HELP IM PANICKING I DID SOMETHING WITH MY EXTERNAL HDD I TOOK SHARING OFF BY MISTAKE AND ITS LIKE MY LIFE ON THE HDD IT SAYS H; NOT ACCESSIBLE AND ACCESS DENIED HOW DO I FX IT...
  9. FileHistory - external HardDrives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FileHistory - external HardDrives: I try to use FileHistory to backup my files - photos. File History is set to external 3T HD As Back up folders I selected entire internal separate HD (Pictures(H:) H:\) Also all my personal files such as Documents etc are added to back up folders (default setting) I run...
  10. Encrypted Harddrives and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    Encrypted Harddrives and OneDrive: I currently have a desktop successfully syncing with a laptop via Onedrive. Can I encrypt the desktop's and laptop's hard-drives and still sync successfully to OneDrive? Thanks for your help! 64794

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download one drive files to external hdd

2. onedrive sync to portable hard drive

3. onedrive large file download

4. download 300gb from onedrive to external hdd,
  5. onedrive download big files