Windows 10: OneDrive Download

Discus and support OneDrive Download in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have moved certain folders of some applications to a separate Drive named 'H', from my 'C" Drive, because I was afraid of losing these files in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dr. Abdul Rasheed. K., Aug 19, 2020.

1. OneDrive Download

I have moved certain folders of some applications to a separate Drive named 'H', from my 'C" Drive, because I was afraid of losing these files in the cloud in the event of formatting the C Drive.

These include 'Outlook PST' folder, Folders of OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box etc. For the last few days a temporary folder named ".tmp.drivedownload" has started appearing on my desktop. I was trying to remove this by deleting. But it reappeared. Tried re-configuring OneDrive', but of no use.

Please advise as to how to see that this is gone from my Desktop.

Dr Abdul Rasheed

OneDrive Download 5e51a617-ff6c-4ab1-8ece-d2edf5c067d9?upload=true.jpg OneDrive Download e802caa7-94e0-4230-846d-7897319192c0?upload=true.jpg

:)

Dr. Abdul Rasheed. K., Aug 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    No onedrive

Hello Francis, OneDrive Download :)

Doing the steps below to install the latest version of OneDrive may be able to help.

1. Download and install the latest version of OneDrive that's rolling out with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    2. Restart your computer.
    3. After your computer restarts, select the Start button, search for “OneDrive”, and then select the OneDrive desktop app.
    4. When OneDrive Setup starts, enter your personal account, or your work or school account, and then select Sign in.

Brink, Aug 19, 2020
  4. gasman34 Win User

OneDrive Download

'googledrivesync.exe is downloading from OneDrive' - Reset OneDrive

I keep receiving a reminder 'googledrivesync.exe is downloading from OneDrive' with only button available to 'Cancel'. I have cancelled, dialogue disappears then same dialogue box returns within a few minutes.

I have tried the following as suggested on these forums:

I’d suggest you to reset OneDrive and check if the dialogue pops up. To reset OneDrive:

1. Press Windows key + R together to open Run.
    2. Type %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset and press OK. A Command window may appear briefly.
    3. Click on Start icon, and type OneDrive and press Enter to manually launch OneDrive

When i press ok i get an error message saying "windows cannot find... make sure you type the name correctly and then try again".

I really appreciate any help. This thing is driving me crazy.

***Original Title: dialog box pop up***

gasman34, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive Download

1. OneDrive Download - Similar Threads - OneDrive Download

2. In Windows 11, I am unable to download and launch Onedrive correctly. It seems to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11, I am unable to download and launch Onedrive correctly. It seems to...: Good day. I am so sick of this Windows 11, it isn't funny. At every turn, something goes haywire. Now the issue is as follows: I noticed 7 days ago that white Onedrive icon was missing for the notification area on the rightside of the taskbar. I didn't think too much about it...
  3. In Windows 11, I am unable to download and launch Onedrive correctly. It seems to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows 11, I am unable to download and launch Onedrive correctly. It seems to...: Good day. I am so sick of this Windows 11, it isn't funny. At every turn, something goes haywire. Now the issue is as follows: I noticed 7 days ago that white Onedrive icon was missing for the notification area on the rightside of the taskbar. I didn't think too much about it...
  4. I am trying to download videos from OneDrive and keep getting error code 0xc00d36c4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download videos from OneDrive and keep getting error code 0xc00d36c4: I am in OneDrive and downloading videos from a folder that was shared with me. I am unable to open and play the videos within OneDrive and when I download the videos, I get the error code 0xc00d36c4 and it says my file may be corrupted or unsupported. How can I fix this and...
  5. I am trying to download videos from OneDrive and keep getting error code 0xc00d36c4

I am trying to download videos from OneDrive and keep getting error code 0xc00d36c4: I am in OneDrive and downloading videos from a folder that was shared with me. I am unable to open and play the videos within OneDrive and when I download the videos, I get the error code 0xc00d36c4 and it says my file may be corrupted or unsupported. How can I fix this and...
  6. quicken says onedrive is interfering with program. will not download transactions. why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quicken says onedrive is interfering with program. will not download transactions. why?: Have problem with quicken. They say it has to do with onedrive. will not download transactions but says update complete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quicken-says-onedrive-is-interfering-with-program/663af39f-b82e-482b-88b4-f6df40f3a468
  7. quicken says onedrive is interfering with program. will not download transactions. why?

quicken says onedrive is interfering with program. will not download transactions. why?: Have problem with quicken. They say it has to do with onedrive. will not download transactions but says update complete. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quicken-says-onedrive-is-interfering-with-program/663af39f-b82e-482b-88b4-f6df40f3a468
  8. How do you download everything from OneDrive to your computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you download everything from OneDrive to your computer?: I am reaching my max on my OneDrive account and I want to download everything to my computer. Unfortunately my computer tries to automatically save everything to OneDrive as well, so it's a very big mess right now. How do I fix this? I don't have a OneDrive app on my computer...
  9. How do you download everything from OneDrive to your computer?

How do you download everything from OneDrive to your computer?: I am reaching my max on my OneDrive account and I want to download everything to my computer. Unfortunately my computer tries to automatically save everything to OneDrive as well, so it's a very big mess right now. How do I fix this? I don't have a OneDrive app on my computer...
  10. I've just copied my entire Downloads folder to Onedrive and instantly maxed it out, now I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've just copied my entire Downloads folder to Onedrive and instantly maxed it out, now I...: I was looking to backup my computer to onedrive, and I copied over my downloads folder. Unfortunately, this instantly maxed out my storage space on my onedrive, and now my file explorer stops responding every time I attempt to select anything As such, I cannot delete the...