Windows 10: OneDrive & Erasing All Data

Discus and support OneDrive & Erasing All Data in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm planning on erasing all data here sometime soon, all my important files are stored in the OneDrive folder. If I'm am to purposely erase everything,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JaydenFenderson, Jun 19, 2019.

1. OneDrive & Erasing All Data

I'm planning on erasing all data here sometime soon, all my important files are stored in the OneDrive folder. If I'm am to purposely erase everything, will that include the erasing OneDrive data on Windows 10? I just don't want to make an accidental mistake and not have stuff removed.

:)

JaydenFenderson, Jun 19, 2019

2. Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

Source: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...ce-data-eraser

Cluster Head, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 19, 2019
  4. p_o_s_pc Win User

OneDrive & Erasing All Data

Finally! An alternative to eraser...

it looks much cleaner then the eraser so that is a big step up.

p_o_s_pc, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive & Erasing All Data

1. OneDrive & Erasing All Data - Similar Threads - OneDrive Erasing Data

2. Resetting to factory default and erasing all personal data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting to factory default and erasing all personal data: I reset my Surface running Windows 11 to factory default state, but I'm seeing contents ie. personal folders, and files that I thought should not be there after resetting. I'm trying to understand why this is happening and how I can truly reset to a factory default state. Any...
  3. Resetting to factory default and erasing all personal data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting to factory default and erasing all personal data: I reset my Surface running Windows 11 to factory default state, but I'm seeing contents ie. personal folders, and files that I thought should not be there after resetting. I'm trying to understand why this is happening and how I can truly reset to a factory default state. Any...
  4. Flash Drive Must be Formatted but will Erase all data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flash Drive Must be Formatted but will Erase all data: I don't know how my flash drive became "read only" but every time I try to access it it says i need to format it and by doing so it will erase data. I have photos in the flash drive and have tried chkdsk, uninstall though device manager, and cleaned the disk. Nothing is...
  5. Flash Drive Must be Formatted but will Erase all data

Flash Drive Must be Formatted but will Erase all data: I don't know how my flash drive became "read only" but every time I try to access it it says i need to format it and by doing so it will erase data. I have photos in the flash drive and have tried chkdsk, uninstall though device manager, and cleaned the disk. Nothing is...
  6. Does "erase all data" delete support drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does "erase all data" delete support drives?: My computer has been very slow because of the RAM getting too busy frequently. So I was going to select this optionafter I tried the only delete apps option when it struck me: "I have a pretty above average graphics card and all that, and I can't do backups of the support...
  7. Does "erase all data" delete support drives?

Does "erase all data" delete support drives?: My computer has been very slow because of the RAM getting too busy frequently. So I was going to select this optionafter I tried the only delete apps option when it struck me: "I have a pretty above average graphics card and all that, and I can't do backups of the support...
  8. Does "erase all data" delete support drives?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Erasing all the data.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Erasing all the data.: What rubbish is this ? How can Microsoft do this without prior info or notice ? Do you even know how much crucial data can be on someone's laptop ? I'm having windows 10 and last night it got updated after that when I opened it in the morning all the data was erased. I mean...
  10. reset and erase all my data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reset and erase all my data: HI I cant reset my computer and erase all my data. when i try to do it in settings it dosent work and when i go to troubleshoot it dosent work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-and-erase-all-my-data/c54faacc-b0cc-497e-8c71-9b70f8a04840