Windows 10: Onedrive error because no Qt platform

Discus and support Onedrive error because no Qt platform in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] as picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-error-because-no-qt-platform/f3b7020c-851d-4264-a300-b38ffc1bca03 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ltnt_233, Dec 4, 2018.

1. ltnt_233 Win User

Onedrive error because no Qt platform

Onedrive error because no Qt platform e8a2f553-b380-474e-84ea-2f52d405b31e?upload=true.png

as picture

:)

ltnt_233, Dec 4, 2018
  2. lucasio1 Win User

QT platform plugin missing

Hello,

I probably (accidently) deleted my QT platform plugin now I get this warning when widows starts:

"This application failed to start because it could not find or load the QT platform plugin "windows" in**,

Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

How do I reinstall the application?

Thanks,

Lucasio

lucasio1, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Qt platform plugin

when ı start google earth, i received this message "this aplication failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows""

atillaaksoy, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Onedrive error because no Qt platform

QT platform is not cross-platform, it will be failed soon in the future !!

We have received these comments from the QT team:

"A limited number of older Symbian devices cannot run Qt. A list of Qt compatibility for older Symbian devices is available at:

http://www.developer.nokia.com/Community/Wiki/Nokia_Smart_Installer_for_Symbian#Devices_with_limited_Smart_Installer_support

Currently, there are no plans for Nokia to include Qt for the devices listed on this page as incompatible with Qt.”

There are just two Symbian models which are completely incompatible with Qt, the N96 and the 6650 AT&T variant.Other older models which cannot run version 4.7 can at least use version 4.6.

michaels---01, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Onedrive error because no Qt platform

1. Onedrive error because no Qt platform - Similar Threads - Onedrive error platform

2. no Qt platform plugin message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no Qt platform plugin message: After upgrade to windows 11, message on start up - no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Can't open some OneDrive photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-qt-platform-plugin-message/9f135d1f-ebcf-47ed-a093-eaa012982d37
  3. Qt platform plugin issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qt platform plugin issue: I recently updated to windows 11 and i deleted the windows.old folder because i thought it was safe but now when i open specific applications i keep getting a pop up saying no qt platform can be initialized. pls help...
  4. This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialised....

This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialised....: Recently did a system restore to a fresh windows 11 pro install due to numerous issues with an updated from windows 10 install, drivers, old programs etc.Everything was OK and then I got the subject as an error message in a window with OneDrive in the window. My start menu...
  5. OneDrive Qt Platform not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Qt Platform not found: Dear Support,Here was a problem of my WIN11 PC start few days ago:Can you please help to let me know how to find it? Thank you!My email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. OneDrive Qt Platform not found

OneDrive Qt Platform not found: Dear Support,Here was a problem of my WIN11 PC start few days ago:Can you please help to let me know how to find it? Thank you!My email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. Application Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized

Application Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized: After a series of recent Windows updates my Surface displays the following error when we log in OneDrive - This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. I look around the laptop and...
  8. Application Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application Failed to start because no QT Platform could be initialized: After a series of recent Windows updates my Surface displays the following error when we log in OneDrive - This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. I look around the laptop and...
  9. QT platform plugin "windows"

in Windows 10 Customization
    QT platform plugin "windows": Hello, I download an app of R (programming language) and at the time of opening this poster appears: "This aplication failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "Windows" reinstalling the application may fix the problem" I try reinstall the app...
  10. Error message "this application failed to start because no qt platform plugin could be...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message "this application failed to start because no qt platform plugin could be...: I recently downloaded and installed a demo version of Stellar's Data Recovery software to see if I could salvage some files from a malfunctioning USB drive. I ended up finding another solution and never ran the software. I ended up removing it using the Windows uninstall...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. qt platform plugin one drive

3. one drive qt platform

4. qt platform plugin windows,
  5. one drive qt plugin error,
  6. onedrive no qt platform,
  7. onedrive qt platform,
  8. onedrive qt error,
  9. onedrive qt platform error,
  10. no qt platform plugin could be initialized onedrive,
  11. onedrive issue no qt platform plugin,